Forums

Topic: GoldenEye Discussion Thread (OMG OMG OMG)

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,080

jbrodack

I want a new timesplitters game

wii code: 2630-2655-0027-8482
onslaught friend code: 1977-7779-8949
bomberman blast: 1634 2282 0930

RandomWiiPlayer

Daniel Craig? In my Goldeneye?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Adam

Likely? It's confirmed.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

warioswoods

Well, I enjoyed Dead Space: Extraction, and Eurocom also has a little added credibility due to ex-Rare members.

However, from an impressions article,

The health system has changed, now using the same regenerative system seen in most shooters.

Dangit!

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Adam

TBD, you say that like I should be embarrassed, not proud.

Wario, I read that, too. Disappointing, but I can live with it.

Come on, friends,

warioswoods

As long as it can be disabled for multiplayer, along with a low-health option for pistols and so forth, I'll be good. If neither of those things, then I honestly would call it game-breaking.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

The_Fox

That seems a rather trivial thing to fixate on.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

JonWahlgren

WaltzElf wrote:

And if whoever is developing this gets the IR right, it'd be basically a first for an Activision FPSer.

The CoD series on Wii controls perfectly fine with IR, and besides, this can be played with a Classic Controller so those who prefer dual analogue controls are covered too.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

cheetahman91

For some reason in the back of my mind I have a feeling this game isn't going to be that great. Prove me wrong Activision.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Adam

How is the very way you regain health trivial? That's a central concept for a first person shooter.

Come on, friends,

Bankai

Panda wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

And if whoever is developing this gets the IR right, it'd be basically a first for an Activision FPSer.

The CoD series on Wii controls perfectly fine with IR, and besides, this can be played with a Classic Controller so those who prefer dual analogue controls are covered too.

I should mention I'm comparing to the dual analogue Call of Duty/ 007 games here. And no, IR doesn't work as well as the PS3 controller.

Classic Controller support allays one of my fears. Good show.

HawkeyeMartin

My life has gone full circle! I hope the wi-fi play is as fun as having 3 friends whining beside you! oddjob all the way!!!

HawkeyeMartin

The_Fox

weirdadam wrote:

How is the very way you regain health trivial? That's a central concept for a first person shooter.

I guess?

My comment was regarding Wariowoods claiming regeneration would be a deal breaker, which seems bizarre when there are untold other concerns gamers look for.

I've never heard anybody go "Sweet! The characters regain their health through (insert method here)! I've got to get this one now!!!!"

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Gameday

the golden one has returned.!! i hope to god its a classic

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Kid_A

warioswoods wrote:

Well, I enjoyed Dead Space: Extraction, and Eurocom also has a little added credibility due to ex-Rare members.

However, from an impressions article,

The health system has changed, now using the same regenerative system seen in most shooters.

Dangit!

Yeah, I"m not sure how I feel about that one. It'll be great for single player, but I thought the non-regenerating health system helped balance out the original's multiplayer.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

madgear

I'm excited for this despite never really actually playing it back in the day. I'm curious, from those who have, does the trailer show scenes from the original game? Is everything there familiar? I'm just wondering how accurate this game will be to the original.

madgear

the_shpydar

Definitely a lot of familiar areas, but looked like most were expanded and/or revamped. There was a quick bit of Facility that showed some larger rooms and more through-window shooting areas.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.