Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 421 to 440 of 776

UGXwolf

iKhan wrote:

Guys, 3D Metroid is definitely NOT happening this year. Look at Miyamoto's interview last year, he basically said that they were still in the planning stages for Metroid.

Retro will have only had a year and a half since Tropical Freeze.

And we're back to insinuating that Retro are the only guys that can make a 3D Metroid... SMH

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

iKhan

UGXwolf wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Guys, 3D Metroid is definitely NOT happening this year. Look at Miyamoto's interview last year, he basically said that they were still in the planning stages for Metroid.

Retro will have only had a year and a half since Tropical Freeze.

And we're back to insinuating that Retro are the only guys that can make a 3D Metroid... SMH

No, I'm simultaneously criticizing the people saying there will be any 3D Metroid and the people saying Retro will show off Metroid at E3.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

UGXwolf

We totally could be getting a 3D Metroid by the fact that Metroid doesn't have to be developed by Retro or even a Nintendo 1st or 2nd party team. What if they let one of Namco's teams have a crack at it?

Zach777

1. Release new games.
2. Stop setting dates until dates are set in stone.
3. Stop sucking.
4. Buy Mega Man and Sonic and the former RARE employees making the ukulele game.
5. Be great once more.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Emilia

Yo-kai Watch localization is what I want most, and a new game built around Amiibo.

Emilia

Nintendo Network ID: Puzzler1234 | Twitter:

shingi_70

A star Wars game announced for the Wii U that won't be Lego or Disney Infinty.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bolt_Strike

UGXwolf wrote:

We totally could be getting a 3D Metroid by the fact that Metroid doesn't have to be developed by Retro or even a Nintendo 1st or 2nd party team. What if they let one of Namco's teams have a crack at it?

I don't think I like the idea of licensing Metroid out to a third party.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DK-Fan

Zach777 wrote:

1. Release new games.
2. Stop setting dates until dates are set in stone.
3. Stop sucking.
4. Buy Mega Man and Sonic and the former RARE employees making the ukulele game.
5. Be great once more.

1.they always do
2.dates changes with production issues. nothing is written in stone. that's stupid.
3.grow up
4.why? what garantee they wil be great games? maybe those games don't sell for a good reason. and that idiotic cult to Rare is absurd. Project ukelele is an indie game because nobody gives a damn.
5. I aprtially agree but with n64kids like you that will never happen (i.e Nintendo was great with the wii and the N64kids attacked them for it)

DK-Fan

UGXwolf

Bolt_Strike wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I'm really not sure how that's any different from that one time they loaned the franchise to this little obscure company called "Retro Games."

iKhan

UGXwolf wrote:

Yeah, but the problem is that Miyamoto was asked about Metroid last year, and basically gave the answer they tend to for Zelda games a year after the last one launched. In other words, they talked about how they are experimenting with ideas. A short teaser is definitely possible, but the game coming out this year is just short of impossible.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

iKhan

So Ganbarion doesn't have a game releasing this year, and nothing is announced for next. It's entirely possible that we might see another original game from them (and it would make me SUPER happy)

MsJubilee

minotaurgamer wrote:

Nintendo was great with the wii

Of course they were great how hard was it to advertise to moms and families who knew nothing of gaming?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

iKhan

TwilightAngel wrote:

minotaurgamer wrote:

Of course they were great how hard was it to advertise to moms and families who knew nothing of gaming?

Except the Wii's strongest markets were kids and women in their 20's.

TEEMs

1. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for Wii U holiday 2015. This could be low hanging fruit to take the place of Zelda Wii U as a fourth quarter blockbuster.
2. Splatoon DLC featuring DeBlob and Comrade Black as a playable characters.
3. Sin & Punishment 1 & 2 HD remake.
4. Star Fox feature with gameplay
5. Kid Icarus or FZero crossover games a la Hyrule Warriors

TEEMs

UGXwolf

TwilightAngel wrote:

minotaurgamer wrote:

Your trolling has been noted. No bait has been taken, but it's been noted. If you plan to continue ignoring announcements and facts in an attempt to make it seem like the Wii U is dead in the water in terms of content (not sales, because it IS dead in the water in terms of sales and I don't think anyone should be surprised or particularly dismayed about it), you should probably find a group of people that don't pay attention to every single potential announcement, leak, Q&A, or any such thing to see what else might be coming out.

Grumblevolcano

UGXwolf wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I'm really not sure how that's any different from that one time they loaned the franchise to this little obscure company called "Retro Games."

But on the other hand, look at a Metroid game with Retro Studios not involved (Other M). @Bolt_Strike is concerned that if another third party is involved then a repeat of Other M will occur which is a fair concern.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

Grumblevolcano wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

But on the other hand, look at a Metroid game with Retro Studios not involved (Other M). @Bolt_Strike is concerned that if another third party is involved then a repeat of Other M will occur which is a fair concern.

I gladly take another Other M.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

Octane wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I gladly take another Other M.

A Metroid game for smartphones where Adam makes you buy microtransactions to use your gear

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

UGXwolf

Two things I want to say about the Other M concerns:

1) They assigned the game to Team Ninja... TEAM NINJA. OF ALL PEOPLE. They gave the most bad ass female bounty hunter to the inventors of jiggle physics... and told them to give her a story... What did anyone expect to happen? They'd come up with something NOT destructive to what we think of Samus?

2) That's the other problem with Other M. They tried to characterize a character that didn't need to have more than "BAMF" in her title. If they hadn't tried to give Samus character outside of being stoic and BA, Other M would've likely gone down a lot better. Then again, maybe just forget Other M has a story at all. It's a silly one, anyways.

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

1. More Star Fox info, maybe actually seeing the Characters... what were 2-5? lol

figured out what 2-5 were. Here is my new list.
1. Star Fox gameplay
2. Character models of: Fox
3. Krystal
4. Slippy
5. Falco

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.