Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 261 to 280 of 776

LuigiTheGreenFire

1. A true 3D Mario game (i.e. Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy 1/2) on Wii U slated for holiday 2015 or holiday 2016.
2. Fire Emblem for Wii U: I know the new installment on the 3DS is coming out in Japan this summer, but at least a teaser/confirmation for a new installment in 2016 or 2017 would be awesome.
3. Animal Crossing for Wii U: This seems quite likely to be honest, after the tease on the Animal Crossing Plaza. I expect a Summer 2016 or Holiday 2016 release date.
4. Paper Mario for Wii U: Make it in the vein of the first two Paper Mario titles, an RPG with leveling up, partners, etc. Of course I would like some great new features as well as to keep the series from going stale. However, I would take a play-it-safe rendition of the first two Paper Mario games over Sticker Star which took risks and that mostly didn't work.
5. N64 and GCN games brought to Wii U Virtual Console as well as a massive patch that allows the GCN Controller Adapter to be used with a ton of titles.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

NinjaWaddleDee

Paper Mario for Wii u
Splatoon and smash dlc
Metroid for Wii u
Zelda u title and gameplay
Devils third release date
New ip

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Bolt_Strike

I'd love to see an original Mario collectathon happen, but I doubt it will. Nintendo seems to consider the 3D Land/World the definitive 3D Mario gameplay style and they might think a collectathon game would overshadow 3D World. So if they are doing a collectathon style game it's probably either going to be a remake or a spinoff. I would like to see Nintendo announce some kind of collectathon this year though (whether it's an existing IP, a new IP, or Playtonic's game), the genre desperately needs a revival.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Dezzy

I'd love to see them just announce as many different franchise entries as possible. A really diverse lineup to grab as many different people as possible:
1) Metroid.
2) Another 3D Mario
3) Advance Wars
4) Golden Sun
5) The announcement that they've made the Shovel Knight people and the Steamworld Dig people into exclusive 2nd party develoepers. Why they didn't do this already is completely beyond me.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dreamsleep

SMT X FE, gameplay.
Retro Metroid gameplay (hahahhahahha...ha....)
Wario: Shake It sequel
New IP of some kind, hopefully in the RPG/Strategy genre
Crazy crossover title like Project X Zone announcement would be nice...in fact, the same game with Nintendo's characters added would be amazing.
Super Mario Galaxy HD
Peek at the next gen handheld (won't happen until next year)
Announcement of Persona 5 WiiU (roflmao)
Ok, in crazy territory, so I'll end it....

I reposted since the other was locked....

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Taceus

1. Info on what Retro and Next Level have been working on.
2. Status update on missing platforms on VC.
3. Info on what's replacing Club Nintendo.
4. A proper 3D Mario platformer/collectathon/open-world game similar to SM64, BK and BT. SM3DW didn't do it for me.
5. Completely unexpected surprise reveal.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

Revanmann

New 2d Metroid for New 3DS. SNES and GBA on New 3DS.

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

PrincessSugoi
  • Pokemon Snap U or 3DS remake
  • Animal Crossing U
  • Bayonetta and/or Squids announced as DLC for Smash
  • Another unexpected exclusive like Bayo and Devil's Third
  • Duck Hunt U

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

briwipdx

what we will see:
StarFoxU
ZeldaU
MarioMaker
XenobladeCX
Fire Emblem 3DS

what i wann see:
FE x SMT
amiibo RPG
Mario Sunshine HD
Golden Sun U
wave race U

briwipdx

3DS Friend Code: 4398-9842-2514 | Nintendo Network ID: briwipdx

whodatninja

concerning Wii U:

New IP
new F Zero
New Metroid
New Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem x Shin Megame Tensei
Club nintendo replacement (global this time)
focus on Virtual Console (Gamecube, N64, etc)

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

LzWinky

whodatninja wrote:

concerning Wii U:

New IP

I wonder how many times this will be asked for before the horse is dead

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Faruko

Just one

bring back the Treehouse love, i didnt are at all for the entire E3, i was watching the Treehouse team all the time, it was just the time i was finishing up my thesis so it was a great company

would gladly keep them on while working

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

cookiex

A Metroid/F-Zero/Advance Wars/Golden Sun/Animal Crossing/TTYD-style Paper Mario crossover where all the gameplay elements mesh together into a giant monstrosity that Nintendo has to create new hardware just to be able to run. The new system will be so powerful that turning it on will cause every electronic device in the nearby vicinity to explode in a fiery blaze. Buying the game will unlock N64, Gamecube, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, Playstation and Atari Jaguar virtual console with all games ever made priced at a penny each. Also the game has an original character, so it technically counts as a new IP.

The catch is that Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem has been canned in order to make the new game.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

RedDevilAde

cookiex wrote:

A Metroid/F-Zero/Advance Wars/Golden Sun/Animal Crossing/TTYD-style Paper Mario crossover where all the gameplay elements mesh together into a giant monstrosity that Nintendo has to create new hardware just to be able to run. The new system will be so powerful that turning it on will cause every electronic device in the nearby vicinity to explode in a fiery blaze. Buying the game will unlock N64, Gamecube, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, Playstation and Atari Jaguar virtual console with all games ever made priced at a penny each. Also the game has an original character, so it technically counts as a new IP.

The catch is that Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem has been canned in order to make the new game.

No chance, they could destroy the known universe. Too risky!

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

Bolt_Strike

TingLz wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

concerning Wii U:

New IP

I wonder how many times this will be asked for before the horse is dead

Yeah, I mean we already have Splatoon. What other new IPs does Wii U need?

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

IceClimbers

A new crossover game. Animal Crossing x Bioshock anyone?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

bluemage1989

1. Some third party support I'm not expecting anything ground breaking but some trvia games and party games and some small but fun retail games would be fun something like PacMan VS was on the GameCube. It doesn't take a ton of work to make and is a good extra to have. And maybe Ubisoft can bring Test Your Friends out now we have 10 million WiiU owners. It would never happen but Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Dragons Dogma 2 both exclusive to WiiU would surely make the universe implode. Go on Nintendo pay the big cash and make it happen.

2. Paper Mario brought back I don't mind if its like Super Paper Mario or The Thousand Year Door both are amazing and I would love either style.

3. Wave Race Collection HD and F Zero GX HD both with online multiplayer.

4. Super Marios return to 3d platforming not something galaxy related but a new theme something new and fun and inventive and gameplay to match. The best graphics the WiiU can do and a massive variety of levels.

5. Metroid for the Wii U. First person but with a new broader focus keep the exploration but include more nonlinear progression elements and NPCs and really build up the world Metroid is set in.

Oh and if we could have some more integration between the New 3DS and the Wii U that would be cool. To be able to stream games from the 3DS to the tv through the WiiU would be a cool option for those that wanted to use it

bluemage1989

Vindignant

one: Paper Mario: the Universe Binder (an imaginary game, an extrapolation of the N64 and GC games, for Wii U).
two: Wario Bros. (an open-world, 3D platformer/adventure game with 2-player co-op, one on the TV, one on the gamepad), barring that, Super Mario Sunshine HD (a new world, trim the blue coin hunting).
three: WarioWare 3D (no control gimmicks, a follow-up to the original)
four: F-Zero 3DU (true Wii U/3DS crossplay, 20-30 player online races, same courses, just more detailed on Wii U).
five: Legend of Zelda for 3DS (same engine as ALBW, whole new world, mechanics, and story, lots of side-dungeons and quests, actually difficult enemy encounters).

Edited on by Vindignant

What a drag it is that one must wake up each morning and be the same person as the night before.

kereke12

I just want Metroid.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Bolt_Strike

Crossplay would be good for Metroid if they're releasing two games. I'd like to see them crossover some of the abilities between the two styles, some of the abilities that are exclusive to one style could be useful in the other (the Boost Ball could be useful in 2D, the Wide Beam in 3D, etc).

Bolt_Strike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.