Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 201 to 220 of 776

Bolt_Strike

DefHalan wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Wasn't Splatoon coming early in the year?

We know it's coming out in the first half of the year, yes. I think it'll probably come out by E3, there's probably nothing for them to show off for the game by that point.

DLC?

In theory I guess, but IDK if they would announce DLC at E3, they'd probably want to use their time for something more major.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

iKhan

Blast wrote:

The Nintendo Treehouse is obviously coming back. That's not going away. Nintendo is also really goofy. How much you wanna bet that the Digital Event starts off with Iwata and Reggie acting out a match in Splatoon?

Nothing. That's not happening. Nintendo is too smart to do the exact same thing twice in adjacent years. And, like people said, Splatoon is probably a May release.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

LzWinky

Why not do the same thing again? It's not like the announcements will be identical

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jariw

WaLzgi wrote:

Why not do the same thing again? It's not like the announcements will be identical

Do they usually repeat their presentation style at E3?

jariw

Bolt_Strike

The point of the Iwata vs. Reggie match was to show off Amiibo, repeating that for Splatoon DLC would be fairly anti-climactic.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

iKhan

WaLzgi wrote:

Because most of the fun of that fight was how novel it was.

Doing the same thing again just makes it a corny action scene to announce something.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Blast

Do you guys think Sony and Microsoft is gonna copy Nintendo's Digital Event because of how much praise and love it received?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Spoony_Tech

Blast wrote:

Do you guys think Sony and Microsoft is gonna copy Nintendo's Digital Event because of how much praise and love it received?

Don't think Sony cares as right now they can do no wrong and Microsoft wouldn't dare change and let Sony get the only spotlight.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

jariw wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Do they usually repeat their presentation style at E3?

The only presentation style that they should never repeat is 2008. Any other year (aside from 2003) is fine.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Justlink

Inkling wrote:

Redone list:

1. Wii Party U 2
2. All major Nintendo figures (Bill Trinen, Satoru Iwata etc) have a Mario Kart/Splatoon match
3. More DLC (Smash, Mario Kart)
4. Wario World 2
5. Amiibo Land (like Nintendo Land, but with online multiplayer and amiibo support)

They'd best reprint alot of rare amiibos if they do amiibo land! It'd be like playing Skylanders, but you only have one day to buy the figure 5 months before a game is announced for it and i'm not paying $50 on ebay or amazon just to play the game if its already going to cost $60

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Bolt_Strike

Blast wrote:

No. Microsoft and Sony probably want to keep the hype of a live presentation. I think they have the mentality that if you're not doing a live presentation, they're "giving up".

Bolt_Strike

iKhan

Blast wrote:

No, but they will borrow some ideas. I think it's likely we see some non-announcement extras like the Robot Chicken sketches in the live conferences. But I think the most obvious thing we will probably see is something like Treehouse live, with daily game coverage.

IceClimbers

iKhan wrote:

Blast wrote:

No, but they will borrow some ideas. I think it's likely we see some non-announcement extras like the Robot Chicken sketches in the live conferences. But I think the most obvious thing we will probably see is something like Treehouse live, with daily game coverage.

We've already seen that from Sony at PlayStation Experience - the whole event was like Treehouse Live other than the initial conference and some other segments thrown in. So I think it's safe to say that Sony will do that at E3. Microsoft will follow. Good job Nintendo on setting a new standard!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Dreamsleep

iPunch_Very_Hard wrote:

Gamecube virtual console. That is all.

It's not going to happen...it's like people waiting for the Last Story. I gave up on it a long time ago.

All I want is more info on the next Fire Emblem game(s) (hopefully FEXSMT isn't the only one).

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Haru17

1. Metroid Prime Wii U announced with hostile planets in a ship (Corruption-style), hostile environments, and maybe some mass effect-like narrative elements. The narrative will be part of a larger story reboot getting away from the galactic federation and space pirate cliches and timeline weirdness, while still keeping Samus' origin story and metroids. Retro or another competent studio will make it. Finally, Samus will speak in a sassy fem-Sheppard-like-but-still-Samus way that will simultaneously make all of Star Citizen's thralls repent to follow the one true old god: Metroid and literally erase the mess of troublesome gender politics that was Other M from everyone's minds.

2. Paper Mario: the one with an actual story announced for Wii U, developed by Intelligent Systems, featuring a mix of Super Paper Mario-like platforming and RPG elements made new again (without slapping a sticker over them). Miyamoto is given a metaphorical viking funeral right after the announcement (in a replica of the King of Red Lions), then put in a box where he can't screw up anymore of Nintendo's best games.

3. More promising new and returning features are shown for Zelda U like: Shadow of the Colossus-esque boss battles, ice arrows, the grappling hook (not whip), the new sword combat, the new horseback combat, and an actual trailer showing an actual magical FANTASY world that starts a glorious rebirth of the genre ending only in Okami 7 (Okamidendendendendenden). The trailer will, of course, be followed by the obligatory Skyward Sword Seppuku (that's not racist, it's alliteration!).

That's all I want, after that all will be well with the world and they can announce all the New Super Star Nintendo Pilot/Sub Wii Sports Maker Resort Land: The Generic-ing bollocks they want without drawing my ire. (or any more of this partial-trolling!)

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Blast

Haru17 wrote:

1. Metroid Prime Wii U announced with hostile planets in a ship (Corruption-style), hostile environments, and maybe some mass effect-like narrative elements. The narrative will be part of a larger story reboot getting away from the galactic federation and space pirate cliches and timeline weirdness, while still keeping Samus' origin story and metroids. Retro or another competent studio will make it. Finally, Samus will speak in a sassy fem-Sheppard-like-but-still-Samus way that will simultaneously make all of Star Citizen's thralls repent to follow the one true old god: Metroid and literally erase the mess of troublesome gender politics that was Other M from everyone's minds.

2. Paper Mario: the one with an actual story announced for Wii U, developed by Intelligent Systems, featuring a mix of Super Paper Mario-like platforming and RPG elements made new again (without slapping a sticker over them). Miyamoto is given a metaphorical viking funeral right after the announcement (in a replica of the King of Red Lions), then put in a box where he can't screw up anymore of Nintendo's best games.

3. More promising new and returning features are shown for Zelda U like: Shadow of the Colossus-esque boss battles, ice arrows, the grappling hook (not whip), the new sword combat, the new horseback combat, and an actual trailer showing an actual magical FANTASY world that starts a glorious rebirth of the genre ending only in Okami 7 (Okamidendendendendendenden). The trailer will followed by the obligatory Skyward Sword Seppuku (that's not racist, it's alliteration!).

That's all I want, after that all will be well with the world and they can announce all the New Super Star Nintendo Pilot/Sub Wii Sports Maker Resort Land: The Generic-ing bollocks they want without drawing my ire. (or any more of this partial-trolling!)

Go work for Nintendo!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MsJubilee

Haru17 wrote:

3. More promising new and returning features are shown for Zelda U like: Shadow of the Colossus-esque boss battles, ice arrows, the grappling hook (not whip), the new sword combat, the new horseback combat, and an actual trailer showing an actual magical FANTASY world that starts a glorious rebirth of the genre ending only in Okami 7 (Okamidendendendendendenden). The trailer will followed by the obligatory Skyward Sword Seppuku (that's not racist, it's alliteration!).

Wow did you just read my mind?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Haru17

midnafanboy wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Wow did you just read my mind?

I do hope you guys got some enjoyment out of my rant, XD.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.