Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 221 to 240 of 776

Blast

I want more Japanese support. Even basic stuff like a Dragon Ball Z game and a Naruto game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

IceClimbers

Blast wrote:

I want more Japanese support. Even basic stuff like a Dragon Ball Z game and a Naruto game.

Or a Dragon Quest VII localization.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

scrubbyscum999

I already got Xenoblade Chronicles X coming so I'm pretty happy as is. Otherwise I guess more VC and maybe some plans for smaller franchises for other people I guess (Metroid, FE, F-Zero, etc.). I mean honestly I am pretty happy with my selections for Wii U and 3DS right now.

EDIT: Wait, they need an Amiibo game. Make it like a RPG and a Smash Bros like crossover. That would be awesome. Ok, that's all.

Edited on by scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

NinjaWaddleDee

Attack on titan game please! Not the 3ds one, but for Wii u! Or at the very least, a 3ds version localization.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Super_Smashed

New (old school) Donkey Kong.
F-Zero Wii U.
Wave Race Wii U.
LoZ TP HD / 3D.

Hunting down amiibo in the UK!

FireEmblem

Super_Smashed wrote:

LoZ TP HD / 3D.

That won't happen. A 3DS version wouldn't be a big improvement anyway...
HD version isn't coming too. Imo TP doesn't need that yet.

Edited on by FireEmblem

FireEmblem

Super_Smashed

FireEmblem wrote:

Super_Smashed wrote:

LoZ TP HD / 3D.

That won't happen. A 3DS version wouldn't be a big improvement anyway...
HD version isn't coming too. Imo TP doesn't need that yet.

It's just wishful thinking on my part!
I love the 3DS versions and would like as many as possible.

Hunting down amiibo in the UK!

Obito_Sigma

A Naruto Clash of Ninja game to finish off all Naruto games with better targeting system, at least 300 characters from Naruto Clash of Ninja 4 (Gamecube), Naruto CoN Revolution 3 (Wii), and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? (PC) Is that asking for a bit too much...? Of course it is...

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

crimsoncavalier

I want a really good Metroid 3D game, akin to Prime, but maybe with a different storyline. With some real storytelling elements, in a wide, expansive galaxy/solar system, where I can travel between planets. I want central hubs, where I can further the storyline, but I want that feeling of isolation to remain, something that Prime did very well. I wouldn't even mind if it was a 3rd person shooter.

I want more JRPG support. Xenoblade X is coming, and I'm as giddy as a school girl, but I want more in that same vein. Be it Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Baten Kaitos, Tales of, Golden Sun, or something more obscure or original, I don't care, as long as I get my hands on it.

I want a RTS/TBS game that I can play online on the Gamepad. I want SimCity, Civilization, or something along those lines on the Gamepad, and I want it now. If it weren't for Deus Ex, I would never charge my Gamepad, and it would be collecting dust. Give me more games that utilize the thing.

I demand a real Fire Emblem game. I hope the announced game is the game I want. I want it to be a Fire Emblem game with those other characters, not like a fighting game or something like that. I need a real FE.

More Legend of Zelda U info. Make people cry like they did with TP. I mean, the shock value is over since they've already announced it, but they really need to wow us.

Other than that, I don't really care what else they show. I'm not that interested in StarFox or Devil's 3rd, but if they show more stuff for those games, I could be swayed.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

crimsoncavalier

OH! And I forgot to add: Fatal Frame localization for NA and EU. I want that game so much ...

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

CM30

I would say Wario Land 6... but I'm holding out hope for it at tomorrow's Nintendo Direct instead.

For E3? Well, a Zelda U trailer that looks interesting would be nice. Seriously, Nintendo needs to get out of 'pure gameplay mode' and advertise their games on a more cinematic level, like they did with Twilight Princess:

Other than that, not sure. More DLC would be nice, well, for Smash Bros and Mario Kart anyway. A Luigi's Mansion 3 with both portrait ghosts and possessors and with online ScareScraper multiplayer set in the actual mansions would be epic as hell. Paper Mario would be cool, so long as Miyamoto stayed away from it. And hey, a Mario Sunshine remake in the style of Mario 64 DS complete with Wario and Luigi as playable characters... well, that would be amazing.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

CM30 wrote:

I would say Wario Land 6... but I'm holding out hope for it at tomorrow's Nintendo Direct instead.

Eh, I'm not sure if they'd announce one outside of E3. Maybe if they can sneak it into their summer or fall lineup.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DjLewe78

Is it out of the realms of possibilitie thaf we may get a tech demo from new hardware? I really think they should get something out to get as much reaction as possible, so they can get it right on all levels next time.
oh and fifa coming back asap

1 up !

DefHalan

I just don't see why Nintendo needs new hardware. Plus I think I would want them to keep the GamePad for the controller or come out with better motion controls. Maybe ad real motion the the Nunchuck. I just feel like moving on before 2017 is to soon now. There is still tons Nintendo can do with the Wii U.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Haru17

2018 is only 6 years after the Wii U released and I doubt they'll release a new console even then. Honestly I don't want them to, they don't need a new generation as the Wii U can do everything they want to do technically now. They're doubling down on the Wii U and it'll become profitable over time; why would they cut that time short after all the losses they took for it?

Make Smash Bros. and Mario Kart the Wii 3's launch titles in 2020. That said, I want another 3D Zelda by 2019 and they should have a new one at release, so can they make 2 more Zeldas in the span of 5 years? I'm not sure, though if Smash Bros and Mario Kart are launch titles then I'm not sure the console would need a new Zelda at launch, maybe the first holiday after release?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

iKhan

Haru17 wrote:

2018 is only 6 years after the Wii U released

You are aware that 6 years is the longest console cycle Nintendo has ever had right?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Bolt_Strike

DefHalan wrote:

I just don't see why Nintendo needs new hardware. Plus I think I would want them to keep the GamePad for the controller or come out with better motion controls. Maybe ad real motion the the Nunchuck. I just feel like moving on before 2017 is to soon now. There is still tons Nintendo can do with the Wii U.

Well first there's the third party situation and the lineup issues, and we know that the latter is being worked on for 9th gen. Second, there really isn't much more they can do with the Wii U that couldn't be done on any other console. There's a few IPs that I think they should bring to Wii U before they move on, but beyond that I don't think they need more than 2 years to wrap things up, and they really need to move on to something that can provide them with new gameplay ideas.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DefHalan

Bolt_Strike wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Well first there's the third party situation and the lineup issues, and we know that the latter is being worked on for 9th gen. Second, there really isn't much more they can do with the Wii U that couldn't be done on any other console. There's a few IPs that I think they should bring to Wii U before they move on, but beyond that I don't think they need more than 2 years to wrap things up, and they really need to move on to something that can provide them with new gameplay ideas.

New Hardware to soon would scare 3rd Parties away even more and saying there isn't anything the Wii U can't do that can't be done with a new console is a good point to keep the Wii U. What could Nintendo do with a new system that can't be done on the Wii U? Better looking visuals that increase development time and game budgets even higher? They finally got use to the time and money it takes for Wii U development, I don't think running back to that problem is a good idea.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Sleepingmudkip

1.More new Fire emblem news
2.More FEXSMT news

Only 2 things i even care about

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.