Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 181 to 200 of 776

LzWinky

1. More skits. Those were pretty good.
2. More announcements and hype. Build up to your big ones.
3. Start with another heavy hitter. The last one was amazing for the Iwata and Reggie melee (or brawl)
4. Throw some more bones at 3DS/New 3DS owners. The Wii U is actually fine imo.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

faint

WaLzgi wrote:

1. More skits. Those were pretty good.
2. More announcements and hype. Build up to your big ones.
3. Start with another heavy hitter. The last one was amazing for the Iwata and Reggie melee (or brawl)
4. Throw some more bones at 3DS/New 3DS owners. The Wii U is actually fine imo.

well we did get word of four big new Japanese 3ds releases this week. now we just need word on the localize front.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Bolt_Strike

Yeah, I would love for them to bring back Robot Chicken for the next digital event, those skits were funny.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

iKhan

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Yeah, I would love for them to bring back Robot Chicken for the next digital event, those skits were funny.

IMO they should change it up. If they do Robot Chicken every year it'll get old.

Here's a crazy thought. What if they got Key and Peele to do a few live-action Nintendo related sketches.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Csaw

1. Confirmation that Xenoblade Chronicles X releases in 2015
2. Pokken confirmed for Wii U
3. A new Advanced Wars (preferably) or Fire Emblem game for the 3ds
4. HD remake of F Zero GX with added online multiplayer
5. Something completely random and surprising (a new IP, a partnership with a 3rd party, etc.)

Csaw

Bolt_Strike

iKhan wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

IMO they should change it up. If they do Robot Chicken every year it'll get old.

Here's a crazy thought. What if they got Key and Peele to do a few live-action Nintendo related sketches.

Well Robot Chicken can always keep doing new sketches, so it wouldn't get that old. And I don't think Key and Peele could really do a Nintendo themed sketch very well. What about Chris Hardwick? He's a Nintendo fan and on his show @ midnight, he's shown several Nintendo trailers on the show.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Kyon

1. Club Nintendo in Scandinavia
2. The Great Ace Attorney release date
3. More Smash DLC
4. A Dangan Ronpa game for the 3DS
5. Bravely Second european release date

Kyon, pls.

Nintendo Network ID: ShovelMight

cookiex

1. Follow the same formula as last year, maybe even expand on it
2. Retro/Next Level Games' new projects
3. Pokken Fighters on Wii U
4. Another third-party exclusive in the vein of Wonderful 101/Bayonetta/Devil's Third
5. Zelda U is still 2015

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Socar

1.Wario game
2. Star Fox U
3. Metroid for 3DS
4. Metroid for Wii U
5. release date for new 3DS.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

KryptoniteKrunch

Tough to narrow it down but...

1) SMT X FE(Pretty much an all out gameplay and info extravaganza, if you will. I think the game's been in development long enough for them to do this. Also a release date/or at least an estimate)
2) Pokken Fighters for Wii U
3) Animal Crossing Wii U announcement
4) Star Fox Wii U gameplay reveal
5) Whatever Next Level games is working on(new IP like Intelligent System's STEAM? Or perhaps doing a classic Nintendo franchise like Metroid?)

I expect Nintendo to do another Treehouse and Digital event like last year. Nintendo's whole E3 was awesome and laid-back, blew Sony and MS's "big conferences" out of the water.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

MajinSoul

RPGs ... like seriously bring them, all of them. I take everything srpgs, arpgs, jrpgs, wrpgs ... I love my WiiU but the severe lack of RPGS is shocking to say the least. At least we know of XCX coming out this year.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

LzWinky

Ooh, I forgot the best part about e3!

5. A bunch of ridiculous e3 rumors being debunked all at once!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NinjaWaddleDee

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I don't care. Why do so many people want a game centered around Rosalina?? I just don't get it. To me she's one of the least interesting Characters Nintendo has.

I respect your opinion, but in the Mario universe at least, she actually is one of the MOST interesting characters. She is certainly more interesting than the cookie cutter cut outs called Peach and Daisy. Personally, I despise both, but that's just me.

And I totally want to change my E3 list.

1. 3rd Person Metroid game for Wii U.
2. Fire Emblem game for Wii U, or an Awakening Wii U remake/port.
3. A new Paper Mario game for Wii U.
4. Smash DLC announcements.
5. Announcements of new amiibo series. (as in, non smash related amiibos.)
6. Another new IP, but I doubt that will happen. They just came out with Splatoon.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Grumblevolcano

iKhan wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Whatever they choose, the Treehouse streams have to stay. Nintendo's one of the few gaming companies that realise gameplay is actually important (unlike Microsoft and Sony).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Blast

The Nintendo Treehouse is obviously coming back. That's not going away. Nintendo is also really goofy. How much you wanna bet that the Digital Event starts off with Iwata and Reggie acting out a match in Splatoon?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

Wasn't Splatoon coming early in the year?

Bolt_Strike

WaLzgi wrote:

We know it's coming out in the first half of the year, yes. I think it'll probably come out by E3, there's probably nothing for them to show off for the game by that point.

Bolt_Strike

DefHalan

Bolt_Strike wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

We know it's coming out in the first half of the year, yes. I think it'll probably come out by E3, there's probably nothing for them to show off for the game by that point.

DLC?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Inkling

Redone list:

1. Wii Party U 2
2. All major Nintendo figures (Bill Trinen, Satoru Iwata etc) have a Mario Kart/Splatoon match
3. More DLC (Smash, Mario Kart)
4. Wario World 2
5. Amiibo Land (like Nintendo Land, but with online multiplayer and amiibo support)

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Grumblevolcano

WaLzgi wrote:

They said Q2 2015 so that'll probably mean late May.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.