Forums

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Posts 181 to 200 of 561

SilverLightning

akabenjy wrote:

SilverLightning wrote:

watching videos of people setting up there wii u's and us europeans have to wait till the 30th it makes me sooooo mad, you lucky americans (shakes fist in the air) now i will rock back and forth until it comes

I'm Australian. I know how you feel. Just think about the poor Japanese.

those poor souls

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

Vehemont

I still have to wait until tomorrow for UPS to deliver mine........ Oh well, it will be waiting for me after work I suppose. I just hope the update does not take forever or I will have to wait until Tuesday evening to play it.

Edited on by Vehemont

Vehemont

ocarinaoftime

I feel everyones update pain... Im still setting up and i got to go to church soon... Dang nintendo updates goina send me to a devils bad place...

ocarinaoftime

TheDreamingHawk

UH-OH... I heard that SD cards used with the wii that has space on it won't work for the transfer... Is this true? I want it to work safely.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Super-Mario-Fan

Oh God. I had two dreams about the Wii U...... Well next time I post here,I will have the Wii U

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

improvius

Wildvine53 wrote:

@Improvious Target's Reservation tickets are how they do pre-orders, it sucks they they only got enough units to cover preorders, but that's just the way it works some times.

Seems if they have it in their flyer, they should have at least one available on the day advertised.

improvius

ocarinaoftime

Updates are long be prepared...

ocarinaoftime

Super-Mario-Fan

nintendaholic wrote:

The update for the wii u is so long, been waiting for about 30 minutes and its still not done!

More than 30 minutes? ....I try to seem if I have the time to wait....

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

ocarinaoftime

Church starts in 28 mins and im not thru updating what do i do...

ocarinaoftime

HandheldGuru97

I really need to leave this forum I have to wait a full fours days before I can get/play mine. Oh well at least I am getting the Deluxe set for free, thank you birthday! (I hope).

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

pntjr

skywake wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Hardware reviews

Theverge

That's gotta be the worst review of the system I've seen.

I second that! They claim the system is very "big". Yeah like the Ps3 and 360 are any smaller.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Wildvine53

improvius wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

@Improvious Target's Reservation tickets are how they do pre-orders, it sucks they they only got enough units to cover preorders, but that's just the way it works some times.

Seems if they have it in their flyer, they should have at least one available on the day advertised.

Their adds do say Quantities limited

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Vehemont

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I would say turn off the auto power down feature and let it continue to download while you are out.

Vehemont

GamecubeMan

Hopefully GamecubeMan isnt taking by the time I get a Wii U in about a year
But I got a few tricks up my sleeve :3
Anyways can you look up Wii U user with their Nintendo ID kinda like XBox Live?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Vehemont wrote:

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I would say turn off the auto power down feature and let it continue to download while you are out.

From what I understand, the auto turnoff feature doesn't work if you are updating or downloading games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheDreamingHawk

All this talk about target is worrying me about my pre order... I have the card, but I won't be there for another hour (And even then I'll wait at sears to try nabbing a deluxe)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

jenisnape

EB Games had us waiting outside for 50 mins in the cold with the security guard telling us they were running late...only to be told that the midnight launch got cancelled. Froze my butt off for nothing. So I'll never pre-order with EB Games again....Guess Best Buy or Future shop will get my money. Going to finally get my WiiU in about an hour...

Nintendo Network ID: jenisnape

LzWinky

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Am I the only big Nintendo guy here who doesn't care about the Wii U? D:

Nope.

This is a paradox. How can you be a big fan and not be excited about the next big thing?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.