Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 161 to 180 of 391

Ryno

silvamitico wrote:

hi guys how you doin you think i could work for nintendo ?

The question is why aren't you already?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Blast

19Robb92 wrote:

• Zelda WiiU
  • First footage of FExSMT
  • Majoras Mask re-make for 3DS
  • Smash Bros. 4 trailer & official release date
  • X trailer & final title announced
  • Monolith Soft's new 3DS IP announced with trailer
  • Yarn Yoshi trailer & official title
  • Punch Out WiiU or Mario Strikers WiiU by Next Level Games announced
  • Sonic BOOM trailer
  • Indie-games montage
  • Bayonetta 2 trailer & official release date
  • Miyamoto's new IP announced
  • New collaboration game announced
  • Hyrule Warriors info & trailer
  • Super Mario Galaxy HD Collection announced
  • New Sports for Wii Sports: Club announced

That's actually incredibly realistic.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

dumedum

Zelda Wii U - Trailer
South Park The Stick of Truth Director's Cut
Arkham Knight: Armored Edition
Smash Bros. 4 trailer & official release date
X trailer & final title & release date
Bayonetta 2 trailer & official release dat
Retro's New Metroid Prime for Wii U announced
New StarFox for Wii U announced
Majoras Mask re-make for 3DS
Ice Climbers sequel for 3DS announced
Golden Sun sequel for 3DS announced

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Gold

dumedum wrote:

Zelda Wii U - Trailer
South Park The Stick of Truth Director's Cut
Arkham Knight: Armored Edition
Smash Bros. 4 trailer & official release date
X trailer & final title & release date
Bayonetta 2 trailer & official release dat
Retro's New Metroid Prime for Wii U announced
New StarFox for Wii U announced
Majoras Mask re-make for 3DS
Ice Climbers sequel for 3DS announced
Golden Sun sequel for 3DS announced

2, 3, and those last 2 seem unlikely.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

Kuksenkov

I do not want to expect anything related to what i'd like them to show off, but i'd like them to announce a new Wave Race or something like that...

What i trully want to see is Square Enix bringing Crystal Chronicles to Wii U, it'd be AWESOME.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

sevex

I'd kinda like to see Nintendo announce Dragon Quest X in America. Wii U needs an MMORPG.

sevex

Snagrio

That they'd have an actual stage show instead of hiding in a Direct like last year.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LzWinky

WingedSnagret wrote:

That they'd have an actual stage show instead of hiding in a Direct like last year.

With all due respect, I thought the Direct was actually a good idea. Even with a stage presentation, Nintendo would still be overlooked because of the Playstation 4 and Xbox One hype. Nintendo would have just thrown away money without any benefit.

This year, an actual conference is feasible because most of the hype for the other systems has died down.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

@Unca_Lz

The problem is that due to having a direct they got overlooked in the first place. Many outlets Enthusiast and mainstream press had ignored the direct all together, and Nintendo lost the news cycle.

I think E3 2014 is the best way for Nintendo to present. Have a Direct and an Actual press event. Do a direct focused on system updates and DD games, while the press confrence days later focus on the retail support.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bolt_Strike

In regards to having a presentation, they'll definitely be having one this year because they're revealing the QOL this year (and they did mention last year that they'll have a presentation when they debut new hardware). But I also don't think they'll get rid of the Direct either, because it's better for connecting with their core audience. So I think this year they'll have both a presentation and a Direct. The presentation will mainly focus on the QOL, but also show off some of the major new titles releasing this year, giving you the big picture on what Nintendo is doing for the next year or so. And then after the presentation is over, the Direct will air and go more in depth about the games, giving us more details on the games shown off at the presentation, as well as announcements for more games that they didn't have time to show.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

@Unca_Lz

The problem is that due to having a direct they got overlooked in the first place. Many outlets Enthusiast and mainstream press had ignored the direct all together, and Nintendo lost the news cycle.

I think E3 2014 is the best way for Nintendo to present. Have a Direct and an Actual press event. Do a direct focused on system updates and DD games, while the press confrence days later focus on the retail support.

Do you really think things would have gone better with an actual conference? I seriously doubt it. They still got press coverage regardless. I don't think it would have been worth the costs.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

I don't think it was worth it to do a conference in the face of the new consoles. Nintendo was caught in a catch 22 of damned if you do damned if you don't.

This year Nintendo needs to show something. I'd love to see a live demo on stage for X. Nintendo's E3 line up seems decent.

X
Smash Bros
Bayonetta 2
Yarn Yoshi
Fire Emblem X Shin megami Tension
Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

jdarrell

Hire someone (Bill Gates?????) to take over announcing new Wii U and mobile games.
Don't actually develop mobile games, do things like get Square to make a mobile Mario RPG while also making a different Wii U game.

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

GuSolarFlare

MOAR NON-SPECIFIC ACTION FIGURE!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

WebHead

I can't wait to see the NFC titles. I think one of them is Miyamoto's new IP.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

I don't think it was worth it to do a conference in the face of the new consoles. Nintendo was caught in a catch 22 of damned if you do damned if you don't.

Exactly my point. I don't think a conference would have made that much of a difference.

This year Nintendo needs to show something. I'd love to see a live demo on stage for X. Nintendo's E3 line up seems decent.

X
Smash Bros
Bayonetta 2
Yarn Yoshi
Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda

Add a couple of surprises and I think this will hit the Wii U portion of e3. Honestly, I wonder if they'll have another separate 3DS conference

BearHunger

Well, I know what I want Sega to announce: a Super Monkey Ball for Wii U. Holding the GamePad parallel to the ground and tilting it would be the best control scheme yet, but of course the game would also include literally every previous control scheme in the series except for the old upright arcade joystick. Its multiplayer mode, moreover, would make for another great party game.

Nintendo, meanwhile, can go ahead and announce Kirby Mass Attack × 10 for whatever system they want. As long as it's not a rehash or a sequel-to-an-amazing-game-except-the-original-game-was-so-amazing-that-why-would-I-bother-shelling-out-$40+-for-an-even-better-version-of-that-game-which-I-can-simply-play-again-until-I-finally-get-sick-of-it [gasp], it's fine by me.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Bolt_Strike

shingi_70 wrote:

X
Smash Bros
Bayonetta 2
Yarn Yoshi
Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda

They're going to need more surprises if they want this year's E3 to be a success.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

shingi_70

Of course but I think the average Nintendolife ndo fan will be satisfied with that line up . The Wii U and its software is ellung now to the Nintendo fan base and gamers who plan to get a Wii U for exclusives.

WAT!

BABBLE

i want a new pilotwings!!!

BABBLE

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.