Wii U Forum

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Showing 181 to 200 of 408

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

181. Posted:

I don't think it was worth it to do a conference in the face of the new consoles. Nintendo was caught in a catch 22 of damned if you do damned if you don't.

This year Nintendo needs to show something. I'd love to see a live demo on stage for X. Nintendo's E3 line up seems decent.

X
Smash Bros
Bayonetta 2
Yarn Yoshi
Fire Emblem X Shin megami Tension
Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

jdarrell

182. Posted:

Hire someone (Bill Gates?????) to take over announcing new Wii U and mobile games.
Don't actually develop mobile games, do things like get Square to make a mobile Mario RPG while also making a different Wii U game.

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

183. Posted:

MOAR NON-SPECIFIC ACTION FIGURE!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

WebHead

184. Posted:

I can't wait to see the NFC titles. I think one of them is Miyamoto's new IP.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

185. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

I don't think it was worth it to do a conference in the face of the new consoles. Nintendo was caught in a catch 22 of damned if you do damned if you don't.

Exactly my point. I don't think a conference would have made that much of a difference.

This year Nintendo needs to show something. I'd love to see a live demo on stage for X. Nintendo's E3 line up seems decent.

X
Smash Bros
Bayonetta 2
Yarn Yoshi
Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda

Add a couple of surprises and I think this will hit the Wii U portion of e3. Honestly, I wonder if they'll have another separate 3DS conference

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

BearHunger

186. Posted:

Well, I know what I want Sega to announce: a Super Monkey Ball for Wii U. Holding the GamePad parallel to the ground and tilting it would be the best control scheme yet, but of course the game would also include literally every previous control scheme in the series except for the old upright arcade joystick. Its multiplayer mode, moreover, would make for another great party game.

Nintendo, meanwhile, can go ahead and announce Kirby Mass Attack × 10 for whatever system they want. As long as it's not a rehash or a sequel-to-an-amazing-game-except-the-original-game-was-so-amazing-that-why-would-I-bother-shelling-out-$40+-for-an-even-better-version-of-that-game-which-I-can-simply-play-again-until-I-finally-get-sick-of-it [gasp], it's fine by me. :)

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

187. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

X
Smash Bros
Bayonetta 2
Yarn Yoshi
Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda

They're going to need more surprises if they want this year's E3 to be a success.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

188. Posted:

Of course but I think the average Nintendolife ndo fan will be satisfied with that line up . The Wii U and its software is ellung now to the Nintendo fan base and gamers who plan to get a Wii U for exclusives.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

BABBLE

189. Posted:

i want a new pilotwings!!!

BABBLE

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

190. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Of course but I think the average Nintendolife ndo fan will be satisfied with that line up . The Wii U and its software is ellung now to the Nintendo fan base and gamers who plan to get a Wii U for exclusives.

In what parallel dimension is 1 new game and a bunch of delayed games a remotely satisfying lineup for the next year? Even if they are working more on delayed games than new ones, they've gotta have more than just one ready to be shown off.

Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

191. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well we'll need some heavy big-hitter surprises too. No sense in just having titles we already know about

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

pixelman

192. Posted:

Metroid and F-Zero on Wii U plz.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

193. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Kid Tripp on Wii U plz ;)

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

194. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Well we'll need some heavy big-hitter surprises too. No sense in just having titles we already know about

Thank you, it's not enough to have a lineup of a bunch of already announced games for E3, that's a good way to drive away fans. It's bad enough that we have a 3 month drought right now, it's going to be even worse to find out we only have about 5-6 games to look forward to over the next year. And if they want to keep the Wii U from fading into obscurity, they need to impress. They need some heavy hitting games that show the Wii U's full potential if it's to have any chance of standing out from the competition.

Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Mine01

195. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

this + a couple of uprezed 3ds tittles, (Kid Icarus + Luigi mansion) and a couple of gamecube/wii remakes.

Also, a quick release date for some games

smash august
bayonta september
remake/uprez october
unannunced tittle november
zelda december

A man can dream..

Edited on by Mine01

Mine01

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3484-9808 | Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

196. Posted:

I'm not really sure what I want Nintendo to announce at E3. I don't really like making outrageous wishes, as I would.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Blast

197. Posted:

Hopefully they announce like.... 5-6 surprise Wii U games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

FlyinCactusBear

198. Posted:

The fact that Nintendo fans are saying, "I hope they give us release dates for insert previously announced title !" is pretty sad on Nintendo's behalf. And if people wish for reasonable things (like for them to announce NEW games) people say that their bar is set too high.

Something is horribly wrong here. I remember a time when the only thing to be expected out of an E3 is that it will be full of the unexpected. Release dates shouldn't be what fans look forward to for E3.

Safari Pokemon: Delibird, Sneasel, and Cloyster! Add me :D

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9482-1317

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

199. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Kid Tripp on Wii U plz ;)

Ew, 3DS first. Go with the larger install base.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

200. Posted:

An improved version of my earlier list in this topic...

MY WISHES:

• A new WarioWare 3DS
  • Clubhouse Games Deluxe for 3DS
  • Photo Dojo 2 for 3DS
  • A new Rhythm Heaven for 3DS
  • An improved Pac-Man VS for 3DS and/or Wii U
  • A new Fortune Street for 3DS and/or Wii U
  • A new Big Brain Academy for 3DS and/or Wii U
  • Multiplayer for Game Boy and Game Boy Color games on 3DS VC
  • Big 3DS update
  • A new 3DS Pro design that adds a second circle pad

MY EXPECTATIONS:

• Zelda U announcement
  • Animal Crossing U announcement
  • Paper Mario U announcement
  • Mario Party 10 announcement
  • SNES Remix and/or Game Boy Remix announcement
  • Indie Game Montage
  • Release dates for Bayonetta 2, X, Smash, Yarn Yoshi, and Hyrule Warriors
  • Multiple new announcements for Smash
  • A new VC system announcement
  • The third big Wii U update
  • Nintendo's "Quality of Life" product being announced as their third pillar

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter