Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 181 to 200 of 391

Bolt_Strike

shingi_70 wrote:

Of course but I think the average Nintendolife ndo fan will be satisfied with that line up . The Wii U and its software is ellung now to the Nintendo fan base and gamers who plan to get a Wii U for exclusives.

In what parallel dimension is 1 new game and a bunch of delayed games a remotely satisfying lineup for the next year? Even if they are working more on delayed games than new ones, they've gotta have more than just one ready to be shown off.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

Of course but I think the average Nintendolife ndo fan will be satisfied with that line up . The Wii U and its software is ellung now to the Nintendo fan base and gamers who plan to get a Wii U for exclusives.

Well we'll need some heavy big-hitter surprises too. No sense in just having titles we already know about

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

pixelman wrote:

Metroid and F-Zero on Wii U plz.

Kid Tripp on Wii U plz

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bolt_Strike

Unca_Lz wrote:

Well we'll need some heavy big-hitter surprises too. No sense in just having titles we already know about

Thank you, it's not enough to have a lineup of a bunch of already announced games for E3, that's a good way to drive away fans. It's bad enough that we have a 3 month drought right now, it's going to be even worse to find out we only have about 5-6 games to look forward to over the next year. And if they want to keep the Wii U from fading into obscurity, they need to impress. They need some heavy hitting games that show the Wii U's full potential if it's to have any chance of standing out from the competition.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Mine01

pixelman wrote:

this + a couple of uprezed 3ds tittles, (Kid Icarus + Luigi mansion) and a couple of gamecube/wii remakes.

Also, a quick release date for some games

smash august
bayonta september
remake/uprez october
unannunced tittle november
zelda december

A man can dream..

Edited on by Mine01

Mine01

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3484-9808 | Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine

SCRAPPER392

I'm not really sure what I want Nintendo to announce at E3. I don't really like making outrageous wishes, as I would.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Blast

Hopefully they announce like.... 5-6 surprise Wii U games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

FlyinCactusBear

The fact that Nintendo fans are saying, "I hope they give us release dates for insert previously announced title !" is pretty sad on Nintendo's behalf. And if people wish for reasonable things (like for them to announce NEW games) people say that their bar is set too high.

Something is horribly wrong here. I remember a time when the only thing to be expected out of an E3 is that it will be full of the unexpected. Release dates shouldn't be what fans look forward to for E3.

Safari Pokemon: Delibird, Sneasel, and Cloyster! Add me :D

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9482-1317

Klimbatize

Unca_Lz wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Kid Tripp on Wii U plz

Ew, 3DS first. Go with the larger install base.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

CrazyOtto

An improved version of my earlier list in this topic...

MY WISHES:

• A new WarioWare 3DS
  • Clubhouse Games Deluxe for 3DS
  • Photo Dojo 2 for 3DS
  • A new Rhythm Heaven for 3DS
  • An improved Pac-Man VS for 3DS and/or Wii U
  • A new Fortune Street for 3DS and/or Wii U
  • A new Big Brain Academy for 3DS and/or Wii U
  • Multiplayer for Game Boy and Game Boy Color games on 3DS VC
  • Big 3DS update
  • A new 3DS Pro design that adds a second circle pad

MY EXPECTATIONS:

• Zelda U announcement
  • Animal Crossing U announcement
  • Paper Mario U announcement
  • Mario Party 10 announcement
  • SNES Remix and/or Game Boy Remix announcement
  • Indie Game Montage
  • Release dates for Bayonetta 2, X, Smash, Yarn Yoshi, and Hyrule Warriors
  • Multiple new announcements for Smash
  • A new VC system announcement
  • The third big Wii U update
  • Nintendo's "Quality of Life" product being announced as their third pillar

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

shingi_70

I forgot about Animal Crossing. I could see that coming to the Wii U this fall and it would coincidence with the end of the Animal Crossing Plaza.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

JoyBoy

Monster hunter 4 for wii u would make me a very happy man!

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

cookiex

shingi_70 wrote:

I forgot about Animal Crossing. I could see that coming to the Wii U this fall and it would coincidence with the end of the Animal Crossing Plaza.

Animal Crossing Plaza closing this year is precisely why I think Nintendo is going to announce Animal Crossing U at E3.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

dumedum

CrazyOtto wrote:

• A new Big Brain Academy for Wii U

That would be great. It is my most played 3DS game and a Wii U version with the Game Pad will be great.
I think the title didn't sell enough on the 3DS though.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Sleepingmudkip

More news on FE X SMT

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Blast

If Metroid doesn't get shown then I would be VERY surprised.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

If Metroid doesn't get shown then I would be VERY surprised.

If Metroid is shown I will be VERY surprised. I am not expecting any new announcements, just some release dates for the titles we already know about. I am also expecting Winter 2014 is going to be pretty crazy for the Wii U.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SuperPokefan95

I'd like to see more info on Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei, and X.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.