Forums

Topic: The PS4 Has Officially Outsold the Wii U In 2/3 Markets.

Posts 321 to 337 of 337

turtlelink

The bots are in the multiplayer so you can't avoid them unfortunately.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Jazzer94

CanisWolfred wrote:

It has Bots?! <3<3

Yep 6 vs 6 (human players) with a bunch of bots can't remember exact amount.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Jazzer94

turtlelink wrote:

The bots are in the multiplayer so you can't avoid them unfortunately.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this hopefully the full game will have a mode just for humans.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

KarrotMan

Man, feels like I'm missing out on something big here. Is there any grand sony exclusive game coming out in the horizon to match Titanfall's hype?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

MikeLove

dumedum wrote:

JohnRedcorn wrote:

@dumedum

This is an actual quote you made last month...

"There was nothing lucky or flukey about the Wii. It is a great console that appealed to a lot of people. People are so happy with it that they don't need to buy another one yet which hurts Wii U sales."

If you actually believe that, there is no way anyone can take you seriously.

This is a fact. I don't know what you're on about. People aren't upgrading from Wii to Wii U because they still have fun with the Wii. You'd notice that Wii games like Just Dance, Mario Kart or NSMB Wii are still selling consistently. These people might be casuals, they might have more than one console, but many are still happy with the Wii and they think Wii U is not worthy enough for an upgrade. This is an established fact that Nintendo is trying to change all the time.

Untitled

MikeLove

CanisWolfred

Karakato wrote:

Man, feels like I'm missing out on something big here. Is there any grand sony exclusive game coming out in the horizon to match Titanfall's hype?

Closest thing is inFamous: Second Son. That does look really good, btw. Dunno if its $400 good though...guess you'll have to see for yourself.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

rallydefault

Karakato wrote:

Same here ... uhm ... I hear that side-scrolling shooter the PS4 had for free at launch was pretty awesome. Maybe that's what sold all these consoles?

Does anyone think the internet frenzy could be responsible for this? Could the incessant trash talking, fear mongering, and general vile hatred toward Microsoft and Nintendo (and the facts ... lol) actually serve to swing so many consumers Sony's way? I still try to believe that internet forums alone are nowhere near representative of general, coherent thought (let alone can swing the majority of consumers), but maybe it's time to admit that I am sorely mistaken.

rallydefault

Reala

The latest figure I came across was the PS4 sold 5.3 million so far, I imagine they will have passed the wii u by March, the Japanese launch might even mean they surpass wii u's total sales by the end of the month.

Reala

unrandomsam

Sony has already lost anybody with any principles forever. (Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be hardly anybody).

Lik-Sang used to make great stuff of much higher quality than we get these days from e.g Mayflash.

Along with a whole string of stuff that even Microsoft at their worst would never have done.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Jazzer94

unrandomsam wrote:

Sony has already lost anybody with any principles forever. (Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be hardly anybody).

Lik-Sang used to make great stuff of much higher quality than we get these days from e.g Mayflash.

Along with a whole string of stuff that even Microsoft at their worst would never have done.

??????????????

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

GuSolarFlare

Jazzer94 wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

??????????????

just to reinforce it ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

??????????????

just to reinforce it ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jaz007

banacheck

rallydefault wrote:

Karakato wrote:

Same here ... uhm ... I hear that side-scrolling shooter the PS4 had for free at launch was pretty awesome. Maybe that's what sold all these consoles?

Does anyone think the internet frenzy could be responsible for this? Could the incessant trash talking, fear mongering, and general vile hatred toward Microsoft and Nintendo (and the facts ... lol) actually serve to swing so many consumers Sony's way? I still try to believe that internet forums alone are nowhere near representative of general, coherent thought (let alone can swing the majority of consumers), but maybe it's time to admit that I am sorely mistaken.

I can do one better I can post video's of both Microsoft- What happens if I don't have broadband? (Microsoft) Well you can buy a Xbox360.

Nintendo- We will have full 3rd party support on our Wii U. Before Xmas Nintendo-Software sells consoles which we will have a full line-up for 2014, yeah it looks like it.

And you wonder why thay get s##t, Sony also gets s##t which thay did for the PS3 launch. And if I remember rightly Sony got told to scrap the PS3 and start again, and your saying it's one sided. This gen it's only Sony that got there act together, and it showing.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

sub12

I am really enjoying my PS4 so far, I'm happy that Sony decided to create a well made, powerful, and yes, conservative console. I personally think they deserve kudos for going from underdog to top tier within the last two years, they played their cards right, lost the arrogance, and just made some sound but simple choices that appealed to gamers (PS+, courting indies, releasing a wide variety of games, redesigning the Dual Shock, not cheaping out on the hardware, etc.)

That being said, I still believe Nintendo is the best developer, but the Wii U will probably be my secondary console throughout this generation.

sub12

DefHalan

sub12 wrote:

I am really enjoying my PS4 so far, I'm happy that Sony decided to create a well made, powerful, and yes, conservative console. I personally think they deserve kudos for going from underdog to top tier within the last two years, they played their cards right, lost the arrogance, and just made some sound but simple choices that appealed to gamers (PS+, courting indies, releasing a wide variety of games, redesigning the Dual Shock, not cheaping out on the hardware, etc.)

That being said, I still believe Nintendo is the best developer, but the Wii U will probably be my secondary console throughout this generation.

I totally agree, Sony deserves all the praise they are getting. Sony is doing a great job on Hardware. I haven't heard anything great about their software sadly. I am excited to hear what they have coming but I haven't been excited about their Software in a long time.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Kyloctopus

Well, I think it's fair to say that the PS4 is going to officially outsell the Wii U this week, if it didn't today, now that the PS4 has been released in Japan. All they need is another 3K

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.