Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 841 to 860 of 8,313

AuthorMessage

supered91

841. Posted:

[quote=supered91]

Orngeblu wrote:

does knowone care about maxwell,paper mario,and tempo?

Paper Mario is just redundant. Sakurai is trying to stop clones, also.

I'm excited to play this, but I am also a bit worried. It doesn't have that feel that the Brawl character roster had. I think some of these characters are just odd. Not that I don't want them, I don't mind them. It's just odd. I also have an odd feeling about some stages. It might be Nostalgia, but I really don't believe that.[/how will paper mario be redundant

Edited on by supered91

supered91

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

842. Posted:

supered91 wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

supered91 wrote:

I'm excited to play this, but I am also a bit worried. It doesn't have that feel that the Brawl character roster had. I think some of these characters are just odd. Not that I don't want them, I don't mind them. It's just odd. I also have an odd feeling about some stages. It might be Nostalgia, but I really don't believe that.

how will paper mario be a clone when mario and paper mario have different moves

I said he's redundant, and he's practically a clone because he is the same character. It's unnecessary.

Also, I edited my post, so edit yours with my new edit! EDITCEPTION!

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

supered91

843. Posted:

oh sorry im reading a little bit fast

supered91

AuthorMessage

Mizore

844. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

I am disappointed in each and everyone who was making a fit when the Wii Fit Trainer appeared. :P
Come on guys, E3 is a time for fun, not to lose your sense of it in silly 'console wars'.

Honestly why is everyone complaining...to me the Trainer was a major WTF from me, I cracked up at the trailer for her. xD
But, yeah at the very end the game is going to be awesome, even if the roster will contain characters like Miis and Wii Fit Trainers and Animal Crossing's villager. (and whatever else that's odd that Sakurai decides to throw in) More characters for us to play and/or beat the crap out of.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

supered91

845. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

supered91 wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

supered91 wrote:

I'm excited to play this, but I am also a bit worried. It doesn't have that feel that the Brawl character roster had. I think some of these characters are just odd. Not that I don't want them, I don't mind them. It's just odd. I also have an odd feeling about some stages. It might be Nostalgia, but I really don't believe that.

how will paper mario be a clone when mario and paper mario have different moves

I said he's redundant, and he's practically a clone because he is the same character. It's unnecessary.

Also, I edited my post, so edit yours with my new edit! EDITCEPTION!

phoenix wright reference?

Edited on by supered91

supered91

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

846. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Considering there's a boxing ring for a stage, Little Mac had to be suspected. I would love for him and Mii to make it in.

While I hope you're correct, the ring resembled one from the tekken series, at least in my eyes, with the exception that it's got the smash logo in the center.
if mah boi Mac doesn't make it in, imma totally main with wiifit trainer.

Edited on by Maskeraid

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

847. Posted:

Man, I was so salty when I first heard Wii Fit Trainer was in.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

Mizore

848. Posted:

I wonder if any characters did return that were clones (like Lucas, I hope he's back) will be revamped here. Like...all-new movesets, Final Smash included...
I enjoyed playing as Lucas, and liked Wolf....but were considered clones. I hope he doesn't cut them... :c
Also wondering what's going on with the Pokemon, I want Mewtwo back, but Lucario is cool too...Gaaah!

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

849. Posted:

I hope Mii isn't revealed. I feel like there shouldn't be anymore Wii representation for this game after Wii Fit Trainer got revealed. I'm fine with Little Mac and Pac-Man though.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

850. Posted:

I wonder if Olimar is going to be back with someone else.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Suicune

851. Posted:

I reaaaallly hope Lucas stays, I like him much more than Ness moveset-wise.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

852. Posted:

I can't wait for this game. So far, Mega Man is my favorite newcomer... FREAKIN' MEGA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, NOPE

My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.

The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.

Miiverse Profile

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Brilliance

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Emaan

853. Posted:

I hope Lucas stays.

But what's the point of Falco and Wolf really? At least change their final smash moves :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Mizore

854. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I hope Lucas stays.

But what's the point of Falco and Wolf really? At least change their final smash moves :O

That's what I'm thinking....Falco pretty much says "I prefer the air." in Brawl....SO MAKE HIM SUMMON UP HIS R-WING!!! xD And Wolf can call up his Star Wolf team to bombard the stage. :p

AuthorMessage

TheSonicdude97

855. Posted:

I really hope Sonic comes back for this title. WHO'S WITH ME??!~ :D (Add some newer moves to him too, and maybe Knuckles or other character)

Both Hedgehog and Stallion, but no matter what, I'm the fastest dude around! I live on Mobius (Equestria too) with all my friends. I really like chili dogs and I'm always up for a good run, probably a few times around the planet. :D Catch ya on the flip side~

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-2965 | Twitter: TheSonicPony

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

856. Posted:

And if snake returns his special should be nuke the stage as bought up in smash kingdom on newgrounds...

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Varia01

857. Posted:

This looks awesome! Those videos for the game looked incredible! Mega Man seems like a great character! His moves are pretty neat. While it may seem similar to Brawl, it is still really something to get hyped for.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Kizzi

858. Posted:

Is anyone worried the character roster won't be any larger than in brawl? I feel there is no reason why not to expand the character roster?

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

AuthorMessage

Ihsoy

859. Posted:

I hope that they put Commander Video, I think he would be really cool. Especially if they added a Bit Trip stage where you had to move across the course. Mega Man looks really amazing with his different moves. It will be fun annoying people with the blades.

"Do a barrel roll" Peppy, Star Fox 64

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

860. Posted:

Looks like they ultimately went with the Twilight Princess Link except brightened up his palette. The bombs he uses are a dead giveaway.

Odd choice seeing as they went with the more modern version of Samus, visually.

Edited on by Ernest_The_Crab

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem