Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 861 to 880 of 27,917

GamecubeMan

The Villager's move set seems interesting. I like how he can grab projectiles incliuding bults with easy. Also, many would think that a character like villager would be a sissy but if he could grab fire and bults with has bare hands; he is pretty bad **s. >:3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

FireMario887

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Dev wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I'm loving what they did with Bowser. He doesn't just look like a fat turtle anymore.
Plus he can run!

Untitled

I like his new look; it's more faithful to his actual appearance. His old hunched appearance just looks weird in comparison.

I also agree. Bowser looks like a pretty tough and cool character to play! He may be one of the first characters I play on that game.

I agree. I like how he looks more like the 'Bowser' he is today. The one problem I had with Melee was how Bowser and Yoshi looked.

Oops, accident. My post got within the previous posts.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

CM30

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Dev wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I'm loving what they did with Bowser. He doesn't just look like a fat turtle anymore.
Plus he can run!

Untitled

I like his new look; it's more faithful to his actual appearance. His old hunched appearance just looks weird in comparison.

I agree. I like how he looks more like the 'Bowser' he is today. The one problem I had with Melee was how Bowser and Yoshi looked.

I agree too. Always disliked how Melee and Brawl portrayed Bowser as either some sort of crazed beast or an old man rather than like he is in the actual Mario games. But his character model in this Smash Bros game actually makes him look like he should do.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

e-love

The villager is certainly garnering up a lot of funny memes and GIFs on Tumblr and Twitter

Also, who else still wants to see Ghirahim as a character? >:3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

I'm surprised nobody else pointed this out, but notice that the trailer says Mega Man joins the Battle, so could that be the official name? I actually hope it isn't, otherwise the initials would be the same as Brawl.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SubBronze

I seriously wouldn't mind if they replace Ganondorf with Ghirahim. Either give Ganon his sword or leave him out I say.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

supered91

WingedFish wrote:

I'm surprised nobody else pointed this out, but notice that the trailer says Mega Man joins the Battle, so could that be the official name? I actually hope it isn't, otherwise the initials would be the same as Brawl.

pichu joins the melee,snake joins the brawl,yeah probably

supered91

Dragonfly224

GamecubeLad wrote:

The Villager's move set seems interesting. I like how he can grab projectiles incliuding bults with easy. Also, many would think that a character like villager would be a sissy but if he could grab fire and bults with has bare hands; he is pretty bad **s. >:3

Besides that crazy look on his face, this is what scares me the most...

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

Macattack

Oh my gosh. I can only hope Wii Fit Trainer's male counterpart is an unlockable character.
Also, Super Smash Bros. Battle sounds heaps cool. ^^

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Adam

I liked the hunched Bowser a lot, but this is more accurate/current. The fact that he runs now makes infinitely more sense.... But I would be lying if I said the ridiculous Bowser car dash of old had not grown on me precisely because of how nonsensical it was.

I liked playing Bowser before, and I am excited that it looks like he will be better this time.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

FriedSquid

With the addition of the Wii Fit Trainer as a playable character, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Monita, Nikki, or maybe even the bag character from the eShop appear.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TysonOfTime

Anyone who thinks that ridiculous characters don't belong clearly don't understand what game they're playing.

Or the person making it.
I want this game to be as crazy and have as many weird awesome things as possible.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

supered91

i hope it has online tournaments and online team tournaments

supered91

Ketchupcat

CM30 wrote:

Although to be fair, don't the newcomers all have different taglines in the trailer?

Villager comes to town..

Wii Fit Trainer weighs in...

Mega Man's could just be a generic tag line.

Super Smash Bros. Town...
Meh, sounds like some low-budget Nintendo themed Farmville clone.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

FireMario887

Emaan wrote:

The villager is certainly garnering up a lot of funny memes and GIFs on Tumblr and Twitter

Also, who else still wants to see Ghirahim as a character? >:3

I do. I'm really disappointed he was not revealed, for he has a great chance for the game.

FireMario887

ITAFTRS

Oh yes, please let us play as Ghirahim! I'd love that!

ITAFTRS

MrWalkieTalkie

Bowser is easily becoming one of my favorite characters! He stand upright now, he's faster, and he's COLORFUL!
When he was in melee he looked... um... strange.
Untitled
His appearance in Brawl was a step in the right direction, but it still felt kind of off to me. He just still didn't look like how he does in the Mario games.
Untitled
Now THAT'S the Bowser I know! Look at him! King Koopa in his prime!
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

FireMario887

Oh wow, Bowser looks kinda cool now! His intentions may be insane, but he certainly does have that menacing look now. Good picture, @MrWalkieTalkie!

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Electricmastro

I wonder if they'll use different voice clips.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic