Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 821 to 840 of 21,103

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

821. Posted:

I may be reading too much into it, but I wonder if they are hinting at Tom Nook being unlockable in the beginning of the trailer since he finds the letter...maybe...I don't know.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

822. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I may be reading too much into it, but I wonder if they are hinting at Tom Nook being unlockable in the beginning of the trailer since he finds the letter...maybe...I don't know.

I hope so. Tom Nook is amazing. :P

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

823. Posted:

I am so sick of all the fake crap that is on the internet that people made about Smash Bros before it was even shown. I don't want to see any more fan made box art or roster's personally. :p I can't even find pics of the actual game that easily yet.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

824. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I am so sick of all the fake crap that is on the internet that people made about Smash Bros before it was even shown. I don't want to see any more fan made box art or roster's personally. :p I can't even find pics of the actual game that easily yet.

This 100%

I'm so happy we actually have some official info to go on now instead of having to look at fake roster after fake roster with Brawl icons. Still wish the final names for both versions were revealed though...

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

825. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

This 100%

I'm so happy we actually have some official info to go on now instead of having to look at fake roster after fake roster with Brawl icons. Still wish the final names for both versions were revealed though...

Yeah me too. MIght make it easier to search. Didn't want to sound mean if one of you guys made one of those things, but it's just been kind of annoying when looking for real info

AuthorMessage

Emaan

826. Posted:

Just as I suspected:

Both the 3DS and Wii U version will have the same character roster but

The 3DS game will feature more handheld-centric stages while the Wii U game will feature more home-console stages.
For example: Spirit Tracks stage shown in the 3DS version.

:O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Emaan

827. Posted:

Alright, the Wii Fit Trainer has grown on me already :p

Untitled

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Swiket

828. Posted:

http://gematsu.com/2013/06/wii-fit-trainer-joins-super-smash-...

Last week, Gematsu was tipped off about Nintendo’s E3 character reveals for Super Smash Bros. But since we were unable to confirm the validity of our source, we refrained from posting the information. Of the six characters we were told would be revealed, three have been confirmed: Mega Man, Animal Crossing Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. The three left remaining are Little Mac, Pac-Man, and your Mii.

Well this is interesting.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

829. Posted:

watches the Developer video
...WTF? Wii Fit Trainer? xD
That was funny, lol. I wonder what else he's going to come up with.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

830. Posted:

Hey, didn't we see a Balloon Fighter in the trailer? That'd be awesome; bring us some nostalgia, please!!

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

831. Posted:

After watching the trailer with the Wii Fit Trainer, I actually think she'll be all right, even though I had misgivings at first. It's funny how that happened.

@Swiket: That's an interesting rumor. I hope it's true.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

832. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

The 3DS game will feature more handheld-centric stages while the Wii U game will feature more home-console stages.
For example: Spirit Tracks stage shown in the 3DS version.

That's a good idea. I agree with that. That means that there will be a Super Mario 3D Land stage for the 3DS version while NSMBU or Super Mario 3D World will get its own stage in the Wii U version.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

833. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

http://gematsu.com/2013/06/wii-fit-trainer-joins-super-smash-...

Last week, Gematsu was tipped off about Nintendo’s E3 character reveals for Super Smash Bros. But since we were unable to confirm the validity of our source, we refrained from posting the information. Of the six characters we were told would be revealed, three have been confirmed: Mega Man, Animal Crossing Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. The three left remaining are Little Mac, Pac-Man, and your Mii.

Well this is interesting.

Hope the other three are true. Yay for Pac-Man!

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

834. Posted:

I am disappointed in each and everyone who was making a fit when the Wii Fit Trainer appeared. :P
Come on guys, E3 is a time for fun, not to lose your sense of it in silly 'console wars'.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

835. Posted:

Considering there's a boxing ring for a stage, Little Mac had to be suspected. I would love for him and Mii to make it in.

Pac-Man could work; after all Sakurai made the Wii Fit Trainer work. I would just be curious what he would look like. Would he have his recent makeover or a more nostalgic look?

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

836. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

I am disappointed in each and everyone who was making a fit when the Wii Fit Trainer appeared. :P
Come on guys, E3 is a time for fun, not to lose your sense of it in silly 'console wars'.

I felt disappointed at first. It's settled now. I'm completely fine with the Wii Fit Trainer, and can't wait to try her! It seems really funny that sort of character would get in, now. I don't mind Little Mac, I guess. I don't want Mii...

I also hope they'll balance it sometime soon. Because in the video's it doesn't look balanced at all yet. Mario plays exactly (or almost exactly?) as Brawl Mario.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

837. Posted:

Oooh, and they have a Skyward Sword stage too! Awesooome!:) Latest SSB game I played was Melee (I never bought a Wii, for some strange reason) so I'm really looking forward to getting up there and start battling again.

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

supered91

838. Posted:

does knowone care about maxwell,paper mario,and tempo?

supered91

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

839. Posted:

I was very skeptical about the villager and the trainer, but after seeing the trailers I can say that I'm pretty hyped up. I hope they announce a few more characters throughout E3

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

840. Posted:

supered91 wrote:

does knowone care about maxwell,paper mario,and tempo?

Paper Mario is just redundant. Sakurai is trying to stop clones, also.

I'm excited to play this, but I am also a bit worried. It doesn't have that feel that the Brawl character roster had. I think some of these characters are just odd. Not that I don't want them, I don't mind them. It's just odd. I also have an odd feeling about some stages. It might be Nostalgia, but I really don't believe that. If we get the other characters though, like Marth, Ganon, Yoshi, Zelda, Captain Falcon (HE'S NECESSARY), etc, I believe it will maintain that feel more. I do have to admit though, I'm gonna miss Meta Knight, Snake, and Sonic, or maybe some other characters if they get cut. I'll just have to adapt to this game, I guess. I'll LOVE the online for sure. Hoping for no lag.

They've still got a lot of development time.

Also, to be honest, I was hoping for the more modern Mega Man, rather than the classic, but whatevs. :I

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu