Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 6,981 to 7,000 of 17,832

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

6,981. Posted:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Well, this is real, Nester joins the smash.
http://www.smashbros.us/us/characters/nester.html

I think that's possibly a fake site that links to the real site when you click on the logo... :P

It is. It's from these guys:
http://www.operationpowerup.com/

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,982. Posted:

But i asked this question before, who is Nester?

And please don't be fooled by that, when you click ane of those links Nester doesn't show up, just on that one mock up page.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

6,983. Posted:

Couldn't it at least have been something believable..? Chrom from Fire Emblem would have made a 10x better April Fools.

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Just Google it.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,984. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

Couldn't it at least have been something believable..? Chrom from Fire Emblem would have made a 10x better April Fools.

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Haha thanks. I should google it, but its always nice to rely on the kindness of strangers. :p

And actually, there has been a Chrom prank making the rounds as well. It uses the current Marth model. Its actually not bad looking. Ill link to that one. Might as well repay the favour . Warning to the kiddies, middle finger alert.

http://ssb4dojo.tumblr.com/post/81354249906/the-beginning-of-...

Just Google it.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

6,985. Posted:

New stage builder options would be nice, like being able to actually make ground. All the custom stages were basically forced to be suspended in the sky... But yeah, this could definitely be a custom stage, but like @DestinyMan said, Sakurai's wording makes it sound like an official stage. That spring, though...

MadLz wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Did anyone notice the Ridley post?

Forget Ridley. LordJumpMad is the greatest thing that will ever happen to this game

Heck yeah.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

Can't wait to use Lucina and Pac-Man in the new SSB.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

6,986. Posted:

I should also point out that the springs were in the Subspace Emissary levels in Brawl and not just the stage editor, so they wouldn't be restricted to the stage editor and could just be generic features of a stage.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Franklin

6,987. Posted:

I think the spring is a new general item.

What would be good for stage builder is the ability to draw your own backgrounds, like a basic paint program. Something fairly simple to implement that would drastically make the mode more customizable.

Franklin

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

6,988. Posted:

ChoppedLiver wrote:

What would be good for stage builder is the ability to draw your own backgrounds, like a basic paint program. Something fairly simple to implement that would drastically make the mode more customizable.

I'm trying my best not to think of the atrocities that would be floating around as a result of this... I can turn custom stages off for online, right?

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

6,989. Posted:

so no one is saying a thing about dat spike ball?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,990. Posted:

ChoppedLiver wrote:

In theory that would be great, but Nintendo might be worried about running into similar issues that they did with those 3ds applications where people were writing dirty words or pictures with it. Im sure it cam be created to where there are certain restrictions, but thats difficult. Some people just make us all look bad.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

6,991. Posted:

April...Fool's?
Untitled

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,992. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

April...Fool's?
Untitled

I tried reloading several times. What did you post?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

6,993. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

April...Fool's?
Untitled

I tried reloading several times. What did you post?

Nevermind. It was a "leaked" image of Chrom, but it was admitted to be fake already.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

6,994. Posted:

You mean this "leaked" image?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Randomname19

6,995. Posted:

This game is getting the most legit-looking leaks I've ever seen.I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were actually true

Randomname19

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

6,996. Posted:

Untitled
"The Gust Bellows can blow opponents away with its powerful wind blasts. When someone drops it, though, the gusts run wild! Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world. "

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

6,997. Posted:

Looks a bit weird that the character isn't holding it. But other than that, awesome addition! I really want to see a video of it being dropped now :P

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

2Sang

6,998. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The Gust Bellows can blow opponents away with its powerful wind blasts. When someone drops it, though, the gusts run wild! Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world. "

For a second, it looked like Toon Link had a new move. As cool as Toon Link is, he's still a clone, and a pointoess one at that. Not asking for the moon, but can we please get 2 or 3 moves that make Toon Link different? There's so many weapons he could use from WW, Minish cap, four swords, and spirit tracks.

Please undastanding since 2012.
Shadow4SSB4 is the greatest person in the history of the internet. May god have mercy on his poor soul and also tell sakurai to add shadow, silver, and big the cat to smash.

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

6,999. Posted:

I really hope that the online mode will have more options this time.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Randomname19

7,000. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

"Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world. "

Untitled

Randomname19