Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,961 to 6,980 of 27,917

Randomname19

This Ridley thing is getting annoying.Ridley isn't playable,he's a stage hazard
Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Henmii

In my last post I made a big misstake (but I have changed it)! I meant that the leap between Melee and Brawl was small!

The leap between Super smash brothers 64 and Melee was massive!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

ShadJV

WaveBoy wrote:

How's about a 'baby' Ridley? That would fit in with the character size. Ridley can just swoop on in before the battle and poop him out before the match begins. Problem solved Pizanos!

I uh... Don't think you understand how everything works...

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

cookiex

DestinyMan wrote:

cookiex wrote:

The fact that the Wii U version looks better by the day makes the extra wait for it even harder.

By the time November rolls around, Smash Bros. Wii U's graphics would be Mario Kart 8 quality!

Okay, probably not, but it will look pretty outstanding. And it's something we're all going to wonder as we're playing Smash Bros. 3DS. "How much more awesome will this look in HD?"

Did you see the Mario vs. Mega Man battle they demoed at E3? Battlefield and it's seamless day/night transitions were so beautiful.Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Blast

Yeah, the Wii U version has great graphics. The 3DS version has alright graphics.... I've seen wayyy prettier games on 3DS. No offense to SSB 3D.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Kewlan

@Squid Oh please, let that be the new big thing!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Orngeblu

Squid wrote:

Sakurai-san is really serious about Melee!

Haha, that's such a silly video. xD

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

UGXwolf

@WaveBoy

Samus - 6'3"
Ridley - big enough to hold Samus in one hand
Charizard - 5'7'

Yeah, no. Charizard is a teddy bear, compared to Ridley. Also, no, Charizard isn't a waste of space because Poke'mon is massively popular and Metroid is borderline niche.

@Randomname19 Allow me to reiterate. WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RIDLEY'S INVOLVEMENT IN THIA GAME OTHER THAN THAT HE CAN APPEAR IN THE PYROSHPERE! This is an absolute null tell. Use yoir logic a little better, please.

EDIT: Holy double posts, batman! The site glitched out causing me to triple post. Mobile browsers suck!

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

I keep forgetting to ask this, but @WingedSnagret , what is your opinion on the changes to Olimar? Do you love them, or hate them?

Tbh, I was pretty upset about it at first. Only three Pikmin at a time looked like a real nerf. But after stepping back and analyzing things, I realized that in actually, Olimar just got...changed. His recovery looks a lot better, and now that the color order isn't random it'll be easier to come up with a strategy.

So overall, I'm not loving or hating Olimar's new state, it's just different and will take some getting used to.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LzWinky

To be fair, with his updated recovery (which is a lot better anyway), he doesn't need six Pikmin

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Considering the pikmen add to Olimar's weight during his recovery, I'd say having to get rid of any more than three to save your life would've been unnecessarily slow.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Captain_Toad

Heh, I don't mind this change. His smash 4 form feels a bit more balanced. No more will I have to worry about tether recovery from him!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

cookiex

Ganondorf is going to need a change to his whole move-set since he's been a Captain Falcon clone for far too long.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Randomname19

cookiex wrote:

Ganondorf is going to need a change to his whole move-set since he's been a Captain Falcon clone for far too long.

Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Kewlan

No one's going to post the Pic of the Day?
Anyway, it's sad that only most stages will have a Final Destination version, but I'm thinking that the most important ones will have it. I imagine those without it will be Boxing Ring, Wii Fit Studio, and other stages like that...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Eel

I can see them using a floating platform for the WiiFit studio and it still looking good, but don't think the Boxing Ring would work very well.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DefHalan

cookiex wrote:

If Ike is cut then I want Ganondorf to take his moveset. (slightly altered) It would give Ganondorf a sword which could be cool and Ike's moveset would work pretty well for Ganondorf, in my opinion.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

UGXwolf

DefHalan wrote:

cookiex wrote:

If Ike is cut then I want Ganondorf to take his moveset. (slightly altered) It would give Ganondorf a sword which could be cool and Ike's moveset would work pretty well for Ganondorf, in my opinion.

That strikes me as a "consolation prize" sort of thing. It'd be better than his current moveset, but honestly, I'd prefer they keep Ike and give Ganondorf his own moveset. Seriously, he's the second biggest Nintendo villain. He deserves his own unique moveset.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SparkOfSpirit

Ganondorf badly needs decloning. I would hope that is the reason he hasn't been revealed yet- they're going to show off his new move set when they do.

I hope, anyway.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic