Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,001 to 7,020 of 27,917

Eel

He is based on the NES version of him, yes. Though in the NES he is unusually happy at all times.

Which is still better than the arcade and SNES ones. <shudder>

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintendo6400

OdnetninAges wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Wolf is just fine. He plays nothing like Fox

Thank you.

He definitely deserves to stay!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

Squid wrote:

No offense, but I find it ironic that people want Ganondorf to use his sword this time. I want him to as well, but what I find ironic is that this would make him a sword-wielder, and when someone like Chrom is brought up people say that there are too many sword-wielders.

The sword-wielder argument is invalid. There's only Meta knight, link, toon link, marth, Pit, and Ike. I don't care if there's 20 sword fighters personally, as long as none are clones cough*toon link*cough. All sword fighters with a single exception are unique. I'd much rather have Chrom than Frogger and I chose him as my starter pokemon for x.

Toon Link is not a clone.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Azooooz

Here's a sneak peak picture about Global Smash Power posted on Smash Bros. Official Facebook page
Untitled

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Azooooz

Notice that it's the same number Sakurai used in the direct.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Kewlan

Azooooz wrote:

Probably because they got it from him?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Jazzer94

Kewlan wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Probably because they got it from him?

Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Azooooz

But the question is: how did the 300,000 people manage to play SSB before release? Take the question as a pun if you wish.

ShadJV

Rosalina wrote:

That um... Well, it's disappointing in my opinion, I was fine with Hyrule Temple but New Pork City was too big for me. The level looks so cool, I just hope it doesn't turn into too much chasing each other all over the stage. I hope we have another Kid Icarus stage in the Wii U version. :-/

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Jazzer94

The stage does seems a bit too big but at least it has a lot of little features to spice things up.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Eel

DestinyMan wrote:

@Moorpheel: I know these games are still in development and anything can change, but that's a ridiculous statement. I think the Palutena's Temple stage looks fantastic and it might even be my favorite stage revealed for the Wii U version so far. It also looks like great fun to play on and there's a lot more to do. Rather than Temple, which just had a lot of space, and New Pork City, which had a stage hazard, this seems to have a lot more features to play around it. It has more going for it than just size.

That... Was meant for the post above Shad's post.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Azooooz

There is something that amazed me in the direct. Take a look at this:
Untitled
The way that DK is changing his flight course is amazingly surprising, as he didn't hit the Pong bar, and it's something that's never seen before in previous games.

Azooooz

Moorpheel wrote:

@azooooz: It's just a fake image of what that screen will look like.

That's why I said sneak peak, but things may change during game development.

SCRAPPER392

Azooooz wrote:

There is something that amazed me in the direct. Take a look at this:
Untitled
The way that DK is changing his flight course is amazingly surprising, as he didn't hit the Pong bar, and it's something that's never seen before in previous games.

He hit the pong bar, but just barely.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic