Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 401 to 420 of 27,917

Jakor

Just letting you know that the version 4.0 of the Roster Maker is now available! For those interested, see this link: http://smashboards.com/threads/320445/

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

KingDunsparce

Jakor wrote:

Just letting you know that the version 4.0 of the Roster Maker is now available! For those interested, see this link: http://smashboards.com/threads/320445/

Wow, thanks! This looks cool

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

TheKingOfTown

WingedFish wrote:

Sakurai has said that there will be very little 3rd party, so I'm pretty sure we've got nothing to worry about, since anything the man says concerning the games he works on goes.

When did he say that?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SCRAPPER392

I'm just wondering what Namco is doing to help. I have Tekken for Wii U, and it's the best fighting game IMO right now. The graphics, audio, gameplay, and other features are really good. I'd say it's a good thing that Namco is helping.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

ShadJV

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm just wondering what Namco is doing to help. I have Tekken for Wii U, and it's the best fighting game IMO right now. The graphics, audio, gameplay, and other features are really good. I'd say it's a good thing that Namco is helping.

Namco is pretty much just lending their team. Sakurai is still in charge so I doubt Namco's involvement will change much other than cut down on development time. Not that it's a bad thing, I am all for giving Sakurai full creative control, he's a genius. I'd be surprised if Namco's involvement changes much though, other than maybe one or two Namco characters as special guests, perhaps Pac-Man and the original maze as a stage? I'd personal prefer a Tales character but I feel a classic character is more likely.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Snagrio

TheKingOfTown wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Sakurai has said that there will be very little 3rd party, so I'm pretty sure we've got nothing to worry about, since anything the man says concerning the games he works on goes.

When did he say that?

I guess I worded that wrong. What he said was more like 3rd party is going to be minor (like in Brawl with two or so characters) and not be the main focus. In other words, there will be some non-Nintendo slots, but for the most part (as it should be) the roster will consist of 1st party franchises. As for when he said that, it was sometime last year, don't remember exactly when though.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SCRAPPER392

@ShadVJ
Yes I understand it can cut down development time, and they are basically lending a hand, but even if they let one Namco developer start helping graphic and gameplay design, were bound to get some aspects from Tekken in the game. Just like Street Fighter X Tekken, but that was more bluntly a crossover. I think we could see some aspects of Tekken like graphics and gamplay. I mean really, we all know Nintendo is the main driving force, but Namco realizes ther responsibiliy to make the game as best as they can from their experience, which my guess would be Tekken development.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

DreamyViridi

Of course, it isn't... -.-
You don't seriously believe that, do you?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

Clearly fanmade. Goodness I can't wait till E3 when we get some actual OFFICIAL stuff on this instead of wishful images...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

OdnetninAges

Y'know what? For the next Smash Bros., they should implement a "Past Stages" section, and it would have different stages from each of the past games in the series. It could all be in there along with the new stages (Melee style) (and say both the game it's based on, and which SSB game it's from) or have a whole nother section for it (Brawl style). And maybe they could all use the My Music function, with there being new remixes.

I would love to see Mushroom Kingdom (N64), Fourside (Melee), and Pirate Ship (Brawl) return, personally.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

shinpichu

Tate24 wrote:

Is this new Super Smash Bros Universe box art for Wii U & 3DS ? If look closely you see mega man, knuckles, bowser Jr, and sonic. And few other surprise’s

http://vgboxart.com/viewfullsize/46757/Super%20Smash%20Bros.%...

Definitely fake or fan-made. For a fan-made mock-up, it's pretty good though.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

zoroarkrules25

Cool boxart but fake.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Prof3ssorMGW

Defenetly looking forward to this!

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

TheKingOfTown

@shinpichu Nice avatar.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic