Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 421 to 440 of 27,917

Discostew

I was seeing a few rosters in this thread, yet there is one particular group never mentioned (but one of the characters is in @Wingedfish's sig) that I think would be a great addition. He not only smashes....he wrecks.

Untitled

If it recall, Wreck-it-Ralph 2 is being thought about, and Nintendo could contribute their characters to it in exchange for Disney giving Nintendo permission to use their characters in Smash Bros.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

ITAFTRS

I would love to have som good ol' NES characters in the new SSB, such as the balloon fighters. I don't really know what kind of attack moves they would have, but they sure would be a heck of a flyer. More Pokémons to choose between maybe? Oh, and why not be able to unlock you Mii, and fight with it (maybe that's already possible, I've never played Brawl, see)?

ITAFTRS

KingDunsparce

I rebought Brawl and I'm very excited for this (my copy had broken)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Mazor775

Battle Toads need to be in it!

Mazor775

Crazybrain1

They should keep the Final Smashes!
And they should change the attacks between Fox, Falco, and Wolf. I mean seriously, they were like the same thing!

They should add Baby Yoshis (perhaps as an item).
They should add (first party characters, by the way) Dry Bones, Bowser Jr. (PLEASE not a clone of Bowser), Kamek (maybe), Waluigi, and Dixie Kong.
From third party characters, i dunno. Pac-man would be kinda funny.
I almost forgot, they should allow you to be your Miis and (maybe) allow you to either make your own attacks or customize the attacks of other characters! Now THAT would be awesome.

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

CM30

Baby Yoshis as an item? You mean like in Super Mario World and New Super Mario Bros U? That could be pretty neat.

Bowser Jr won't be a clone of Bowser if he's in. Heck, why would a character about half his size have the same moves as a heavy weight? Nah, he'd probably be based on his Super Mari Sunshine, New Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Galaxy appearances moveset and ability wise.

I'd personally want K Rool over Dixie Kong, but whatever.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Crazybrain1

CM30 wrote:

I'd personally want K Rool over Dixie Kong, but whatever.

Ooh, I forgot about him!
Although he'd be kinda fun to be.

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

ShadJV

Add Epona as a playable character.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

zoroarkrules25

I wouldn't mind wreck it ralph, that movie was great. Here is my list:

geno

miis

alternate pokemon trainers or evil teams grunts

zoroark

mewtwo and lucario to stay

king k rool

girihim or however you spell him from skyward sword

zelda characters modeled after skyward sword.

More sonic characters

N? He could be an alternate trainer.

bowser jr or toad or kamek or koopa

waddle dee and that is about it for now.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

OdnetninAges

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

More sonic characters

You know what? I don't care about any MORE Sonic characters in the roster.
Don't get me wrong, I love Sonic, but if he is in the next game (which I doubt he will be) I'd be happy just to have him in the game at all, and I'd be completely fine if he wasn't.

Also, next game needs more Wario Land.

And Tempo as an assist trophy, cause I like Tempo.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

TsunamiSensei

I want either Ghirahim or Demise to be part of the SSB4 roster, and I shall hope for Lucina to be FE's representation.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

PloXyZeRO

Viewitful Joe for the next SSB!
I also hope to see a return of Olimar (or a new character from Pikmin 3), I liked using him the most although a lot of people struggled with him
He was just extremely light, which was my only problem with him

I still like Melee gameplay better, however
Even though playing against the pros who wavedash, tech, SHFFL, and all this other crazy stuff can be a be a bit annoying, I'd still rather have that than a simpler version of the game like Brawl
I don't like playing Melee like how they do at tournaments (although I have to when I play against some of my friends, who are freaks at Melee), but everything feels faster regardless of if I play with all of the "exploits" or not, and FALCO WAS A BEAST IN MELEE

That is all.

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

turtlelink

I always found it funny how Smash Bros. is the only fighting game I know of where people complained about wavedashing...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Happy_Mask

For the record, "Pros" shouldn't be resorting to underhanded methods to achieve victory. Actions such as chain grabbing and the like only prove you can't win otherwise.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

shinpichu

Happy_Mask wrote:

For the record, "Pros" shouldn't be resorting to underhanded methods to achieve victory. Actions such as chain grabbing and the like only prove you can't win otherwise.

I'm sorry, but what about techniques like Wavedashing are "underhanded"? Is it because you don't want to dedicate the time and effort to mastering them or getting around them?

The part of the Smash community I hate the most are the people who tell other people how to play the game. The people who say "it's not Smash" if you don't play under a certain set of rules. Be it the "Stop Having Fun Guys" who demmand every match be played with no items and only on balanced stages, or scrubs who complain when people actually try to get good at the game.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

Snagrio

shinpichu wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'm sorry, but what about techniques like Wavedashing are "underhanded"? Is it because you don't want to dedicate the time and effort to mastering them or getting around them?

The part of the Smash community I hate the most are the people who tell other people how to play the game. The people who say "it's not Smash" if you don't play under a certain set of rules. Be it the "Stop Having Fun Guys" who demmand every match be played with no items and only on balanced stages, or scrubs who complain when people actually try to get good at the game.

I can't stand that either. I understand playing competitively (i.e no items, and on specific stages such as Final Destination) and even do so myself at times, but when that's all you ever do in a game that is supposed to be about fun chaos with random events and actions, it ruins the experience.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

shinpichu

WingedFish wrote:

shinpichu wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I can't stand that either. I understand playing competitively (i.e no items, and on specific stages such as Final Destination) and even do so myself at times, but when that's all you ever do in a game that is supposed to be about fun chaos with random events and actions, it ruins the experience.

I'm more annoyed at the opposite. I don't mind a little randomness now and then, but I totally get people who don't like the rubberbanding caused by stuff like items and random stage hazards. I mean, if Smash HAS to be played with items on, then why do the games give us the option of turning items off in the first place?

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

zoroarkrules25

I forgot to add someone to my list, k.k slider or tom nook.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic