Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 27,917

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"N-now wait a second, let's talk this through! We don't wanna miss today's Nintendo Direct, right?"

RIP Toad

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Bigtime

More info on Yoshi's Yarn followed by a reveal?

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Romeo

i don't even know which character (one that is likely to make it into the game) i want them to reveal today

never gonna happen, but i'd be so happy if they introduced Lara Croft as a playable character 8[

Romeo

LyIa

Nintendaholic wrote:

nintendo is too mean too announce anything about smash. they love to disappoint us.

When Brawl was in development, everything about the game was already revealed through the DoJo. I'm sure they just don't wanna make the same mistake again.

EDIT: ISAI IS DOING A SMASH64 STREAM OH MY GOD. http://www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments
thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/weekly-twitch-tv-ssb-stream-fe...

DOUBLE EDIT: realized this is pretty old. sorz. :/

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

cookiex

Finally a newcomer.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

shingi_70

Untitled

Its pretty obvious that Miyamoto really doesn't have as much hands on with Nintendo as he used too.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Snagrio

I can honestly say I wasn't expecting Rosalina. I would be upset at yet another Mario character taking a slot, but I'll make an exception here.

Actually throughout the whole trailer I wasn't sure what was going on till the newcomber banner appeared. I was thinking Mario Kart or Kirby's Air Ride or just Kirby being in Mario Kart. :/

But Kirby high-fiving the Luma was freaking adorable.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Captain_Toad

Sakurai be trolling with dat trailer.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Yrreiht

Of all the characters they could add, it's Rosalina...

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

JoyBoy

^ I think they are relatives. Kirby is one the super Luma's, who appear once in a thousands years...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

shingi_70

The Trailer was just as well done as the E3 trailer was. Both used CG to make me think it was a trailer for a different game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Rezalack

You know, I wasn't exactly thrilled to see Rosalina, but.. I gotta admit, her fighting mechanic looks interesting. I'm kind of excited to try her out.

That trailer really caught me off guard as well, I was totally expecting them to make Kirby a playable character in Mario Kart.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Caryslan

Well, while Toad's chances are now zero at this point given Rosalina bumps up the number of Mario reps to 5, and that's not counting spin-offs, I will admit she's not a bad choice for a playable character. Nintendo has really pushed her in recent years, and she's made something of an impact to the Mario series.

While I'm a little sad Toad is not pretty much unlikely to get in now, at least we got a really good character in exchange. What a nice addition to the roster!

Now, where's Little Mac?

Caryslan

SheldonRandoms

@Caryslan He's still training at the gym

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

I've noticed something interesting in the trailer. In the scene where Rosalina is fighting Marth, he throws a Pokeball at her but she does a strange twirl and the Pokeball falls straight to the ground without activating. So it seems she'll have the ability to disable thrown items and probably projectiles. Interesting.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Blast

The trailer is so adorable... I keep rewatching that gorgeous CGI... When Donkey Kong touched Kirby's face... LOL

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

cookiex

WingedSnagret wrote:

I've noticed something interesting in the trailer. In the scene where Rosalina is fighting Marth, he throws a Pokeball at her but she does a strange twirl and the Pokeball falls straight to the ground without activating. So it seems she'll have the ability to disable thrown items and probably projectiles. Interesting.

From the way I see it she does a gravitational pull that draws all nearby items to her, disabling any thrown item/projectile while doing so.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Pootypie

Did they forget about Yoshi?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic