Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,061 to 24,080 of 27,917

SRod8674

Would anyone like to play some causal matches soon??? Feel free to add me SRod8674

SRod8674

Nintendo Network ID: SRod8674

UGXwolf

@Storytime7: Good! Having a Nintendo dev that actually knows how to Smash gud would be a big one-up to watching Hungrybox completely destroy Reggie while hardly even trying.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SRod8674

Does anyone have tips on The FINAL Final Battle on Hard in Event Mode??? Only one I have to complete :/

SRod8674

Nintendo Network ID: SRod8674

Azooooz

@SRod8674: If you want, you can customize your character to have more attack and defense while sacrificing your speed.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

NintendoFan64

Found a new leak. It's rather...interesting. I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and say that it's fake. However, it's a rather well done fake, and just in case it somehow becomes true (which I doubt), I'm just going to put in the link for those who don't want to be potentially spoiled:

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

@NintendoFan64: I'd love that, anyway to get rid of that garbage Master Core & Master Fortress combo on 9.0 would be perfect!

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Found a new leak. It's rather...interesting. I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and say that it's fake. However, it's a rather well done fake, and just in case it somehow becomes true (which I doubt), I'm just going to put in the link for those who don't want to be potentially spoiled:

Well... I mean, what's the difference between fighting a Polygon team and fighting a Mii team? And you can already fight a Metal Mario in Classic Mode; an Intruder Mario in Classic Mode... That's probably photoshop...
EDIT: Yup, I'm pretty sure that's fake(not saying it IS fake). Metal Mario is so freaking similar to Mario. And I'm very sure those letters are supposed to be larger...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I have no idea, the second picture looks so real that it can't possibly be fanmade... Dunno what to think about the first picture though.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Well... I mean, what's the difference between fighting a Polygon team and fighting a Mii team? And you can already fight a Metal Mario in Classic Mode; an Intruder Mario in Classic Mode... That's probably photoshop...

Polygon team has other characters' moves while miis don't?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

Not gonna lie, I'd love that, this is a "leak" I support for once. Though I'll still stick to believes and say it's fake.
Fake or not, I like the attention to detail. Metal Mario looks awesome there and the Polygon Team are striking the same poses as their original counterparts.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Sir_Diabeetus

@NintendoFan64: Huh, interesting... If it's really true, then I'll be glad. Still considering this leak a fake.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

veeflames

@TheGreatLord: Ok, fair point, but what would be the point in replacing the Mii Team? Plus, if this is true, are we actually going to pay to switch between Miis and edgy copycats? XD

God first.

DreamyViridi

@VeeFlamesNL: Nah, I imagine this would be like the Tourney mode as an update to the game rather than paid content.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

veeflames

DreamyViridi wrote:

Not gonna lie, I'd love that, this is a "leak" I support for once. Though I'll still stick to believes and say it's fake.
Fake or not, I like the attention to detail. Metal Mario looks awesome there and the Polygon Team are striking the same poses as their original counterparts.

Wow. I couldn't even see the poses because it's all edges and straight lines...

God first.

DreamyViridi

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Wow. I couldn't even see the poses because it's all edges and straight lines...

I noticed it with the Ness pose on the top-right then I played a little game on how many models I could recognise . Gave up at 6.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

NintendoFan64

What I think would be awesome is if it got this to play on Battlefield/Big Battlefield:

And these to play on Final Destination:

Undead_terror wrote:

If they come back then it would be nice they came back as a extra costumes as well.

That would be nice.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Mikes

Gasp! That's the content I would love the most!
Sadly, since it's a leak, I'll just assume it's not real, but if they ever gave us the ol' 64 Battlefield w/ the Polygon Team, the Metal Cavern w/ Metal Mario (and the music), and stuff like that, then I'd be much more happier. I've wanted a lot of 64-related things to return in Smash 4, but was kinda disappointed, so I'd be more than happy if that happened.

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic