Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,081 to 24,100 of 27,917

veeflames

NintendoFan64 wrote:

What I think would be awesome is if it got this to play on Battlefield/Big Battlefield:

And these to play on Final Destination:

I agree to an extent. I want only the third music(for FD, as well). We need more Advance Wars music. And the Battlefield Melee music for Final Destination.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

DreamyViridi

Mikes wrote:

I've wanted a lot of 64-related things to return in Smash 4, but was kinda disappointed, so I'd be more than happy if that happened.

Did someone say "Board the Platforms!"?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

The Metal Mario picture is what makes me think the leak is possible, as I hope it is because it looks really fun. I will still consider it as a big possibility of fake though, so I don't get disappointed.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Sir_Diabeetus

SuperMalleo wrote:

Is the upcoming Hyrule Castle N64 stage exclusive to the Wii U version?

I honestly don't know about that... Considering on that special Smash direct, it showed Hyrule Castle N64 in only Wii U... I'll say that it'll most likely come into the 3DS along with Wii U.

DreamyViridi wrote:

Mikes wrote:

I've wanted a lot of 64-related things to return in Smash 4, but was kinda disappointed, so I'd be more than happy if that happened.

Did someone say "Board the Platforms!"?

This.

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

TeeJay

I'm confused. What's so special about Metal Mario? I thought you could fight metal versions of any character in the game in classic mode.

And the Porygon fighters have always been meh to me, I find beating up my grandma way more interesting, lol

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Arn0ld

@TeeJay: I think it's a nostalgia thing with metal mario, people remember fighting him in classic mode, as for the polygon fighters... wait you beat your grandma?

Edited on by Arn0ld

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

I'm confused. What's so special about Metal Mario? I thought you could fight metal versions of any character in the game in classic mode.

And the Porygon fighters have always been meh to me, I find beating up my grandma way more interesting, lol

Um...he's shinier? Also, beating your granny isn't something you wanna advertise.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

JunkosBoobies

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Found a new leak. It's rather...interesting. I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and say that it's fake. However, it's a rather well done fake, and just in case it somehow becomes true (which I doubt), I'm just going to put in the link for those who don't want to be potentially spoiled:

Apparently, someone came out and said they faked the leak. So yeah.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Found a new leak. It's rather...interesting. I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and say that it's fake. However, it's a rather well done fake, and just in case it somehow becomes true (which I doubt), I'm just going to put in the link for those who don't want to be potentially spoiled:

Of course T_T.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Sir_Diabeetus

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Welp. One man can dream... :c

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

UGXwolf

To be fair, just because somebody came out and said they faked it doesn't mean they actually did. BUT AT THE SAME TIME! I never really put any stock into this theory to begin with. It looked good, but I couldn't help but feel there was enough source material for a detailed editor to make this easily enough.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

veeflames

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

LOLZ.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

@NintendoFan64: 1.) He's shinier. Okaaaaay...?

2.) I hope you don't actually think I want to beat up my grandma IRL. I don't even have a grandma mii, I was just pulling a fun example out of the hat

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Grumblevolcano

I figured I'd mention which songs I expect to return to Smash 4 on the 2 returning stages we know about:

Hyrule Castle 64
Hyrule Castle (64)
Saria's Song (Melee)
The Great Sea
Molgera Battle
Termina Field

Peach's Castle 64
Peach's Castle (64)
Mushroom Kingdom (Melee)
Mushroom Kingdom II (Melee)
Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.) (Brawl)
Gritzy Desert (Brawl)

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Arn0ld

@TheGreatLord: Thanks for sharing this, easily the funniest thing I've seen all day

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

martinskrtel37

UGXwolf wrote:

I feel pretty bad for Reggie, honestly. I also doubt he's as bad as that match made him look.

he's clearly terrible.....

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic