Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,981 to 23,000 of 27,917

UGXwolf

Lloyd would be a unique swordsman with his moveset and playstyle focusing on mobility over spacing. The only argument I will accept against Lloyd is that you can already make a Lloyd Mii that has Tempest, Sword Rain, Guardian (counter), and Falling Dragon (or whatever move it was that acts kinda like a butt bomb, but with a sword)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

It's nice to read something from Sakurai that isn't depressing for once. (i.e. talking about how stressful the game is to make, and stuff like that.)

EDIT: This was also on the page of Sakurai's collum: "Lucas joins the battle! There seems to be a lot of people who are happy to see him. It seems that he'll be finished soon. Things like Official Tourney and the Miiverse Stage will be available to download for free. Online systems take time, but we are working on it. Please wait!"

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

JunkosBoobies

So on For Glory, I beat this kid who used Shulk. Then he switched to Diddy after I won against him.

I'm sorry, but I suck at Smash, and even I know you can't hide behind Diddy anymore.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

UGXwolf

I went up against an insanely good Little Mac last night. This guy beat my Ike, Link, Ganondorf, AND Yoshi and made it look easy. I finally beat him with my Shulk, but until that point, he was completely clobbering me.

JunkosBoobies

UGXwolf wrote:

I went up against an insanely good Little Mac last night. This guy beat my Ike, Link, Ganondorf, AND Yoshi and made it look easy. I finally beat him with my Shulk, but until that point, he was completely clobbering me.

Funny, I just fought a Little Mac on For Glory who destroyed me 5 times in a row. I finally just ragequit, because I suck so much.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Pootypie

Freaking level 9 classic with no life lost challenge. I made it to the last heart with 0% then the freaking big purple ball just came and hit me all over the place. So annoying...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

veeflames

I'm trying to move away from Smash Bros. for now and play other games, but I know Smash Bros will always call me back...
Seriously though, I think I've been playing Smash Bros. too much... besides, I have to study for an exam... X(

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Tsuchinoko

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

I'm trying to move away from Smash Bros. for now and play other games, but I know Smash Bros will always call me back...
Seriously though, I think I've been playing Smash Bros. too much... besides, I have to study for an exam... X(

Omg I know. Monster Hunter 4G is sitting half finished.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CapeSmash

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

I play Smash Bros. everyday and nothing else. I'm serious.

But I'll play Mario Kart every once in a while...

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

yokokazuo

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Freaking level 9 classic with no life lost challenge. I made it to the last heart with 0% then the freaking big purple ball just came and hit me all over the place. So annoying...

Since it doesn't say solo, I'm thinking of trying that and the no customization one at the same time with a friend.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

UGXwolf

yokokazuo wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Since it doesn't say solo, I'm thinking of trying that and the no customization one at the same time with a friend.

That'll likely make it harder, not easier. But good luck!

Azooooz

An update has been released for Super Smash Bros. For Wii U Version 1.0.7

Note that you won't be able to play online unless you made the update. Any replays from prior version cannot be played in this new version.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Pancake_Phil

I believe it is to fix the Mewtwo glitches regarding 10 player Smash. Probably more things as well.

Nintendo Network ID: Falcon1991

2DS Friend Code: 0104-1799-6687

MegaMari0

Azooooz wrote:

Note that you won't be able to play online unless you made the update. Any replays from prior version cannot be played in this new version.

just peachy (-_-). the brightside to not viewing some of my favorite replays is that this allows for a massive Delete ALL option that I wish was present in general. Anyone know if you can normally?

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Smash_kirby

Azooooz wrote:

Does it actually add in custom moves for Mewtwo or is he still just a melee character with some Smash 4 balancing.

Smash_kirby

Azooooz

Smash_kirby wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Does it actually add in custom moves for Mewtwo or is he still just a melee character with some Smash 4 balancing.

It fixes bugs that prevent people from playing online after using Mewtwo in other modes. No balancing is made in this update.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic