Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,001 to 23,020 of 27,917

Smash_kirby

Azooooz wrote:

Smash_kirby wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

An update has been released for Super Smash Bros. For Wii U Version 1.0.7

Note that you won't be able to play online unless you made the update. Any replays from prior version cannot be played in this new version.

Does it actually add in custom moves for Mewtwo or is he still just a melee character with some Smash 4 balancing.

It fixes bugs that prevent people from playing online after using Mewtwo in other modes. No balancing is made in this update.

I must of phrased my post wrong. What I meant was I am a little upset that Mewtwo feels less of a Smash 4 character without custom moves. I am did they fixed the issue players encountered. I was just hoping that custom moves would have been added inv with the update. As I have said previous I hope Lucas will have custom moves.

Smash_kirby

DreamyViridi

I don't think Lucas will be any different. I do hope DLC characters eventually get custom moves though

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tsuchinoko

I just got my first appearance of a kirby character on Battlefield on Classic, post update. So its still happening.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Azooooz

Smash_kirby wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Smash_kirby wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

An update has been released for Super Smash Bros. For Wii U Version 1.0.7

Note that you won't be able to play online unless you made the update. Any replays from prior version cannot be played in this new version.

Does it actually add in custom moves for Mewtwo or is he still just a melee character with some Smash 4 balancing.

It fixes bugs that prevent people from playing online after using Mewtwo in other modes. No balancing is made in this update.

I must of phrased my post wrong. What I meant was I am a little upset that Mewtwo feels less of a Smash 4 character without custom moves. I am did they fixed the issue players encountered. I was just hoping that custom moves would have been added inv with the update. As I have said previous I hope Lucas will have custom moves.

Maybe the custom moves will be available as an update once Mewtwo is available for the public.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

MegaMari0

Is it just me or do players from other countries avoid playing you because you're not local? I ask because i had 8 players in a row quit on me when they were matched up to me. They were all japanese players. I dunno if it's a fear of lag thing or maybe i'm legendary over there

Edited on by MegaMari0

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Zerodactyl

munchakoopas wrote:

Is it just me or do players from other countries avoid playing you because you're not local? I ask because i had 8 players in a row quit on me when they were matched up to me. They were all japanese players. I dunno if it's a fear of lag thing or maybe i'm legendary over there

Well, most people leave because they've lost, but otherwise I'm not sure why.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

veeflames

munchakoopas wrote:

Hah. That's nothing. I've had like... 15+ Japanese players quit on me at one time. I think it's the ping that fails to register because... well... distance.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MegaMari0

Zerodactyl wrote:

munchakoopas wrote:

Well, most people leave because they've lost, but otherwise I'm not sure why.

What I mean is before the match even starts. They quit at the character select screen. I see them pop in. 5 seconds later they leave and I see the countdown clock wind down from 30 seconds as 8 players come and go. It's not that I beat them silly though I wish I did.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Inkling

I don't have that problem. In fact, I see more Japanese players than American!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

MsJubilee

I'm sort of happy knowing this happens to people besides me. Cause when i get a japanese player they leave,then the next guy etc etc. Maybe because they see an american name and think there not going to be a good player?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

veeflames

Anyone wanna play with me for a while? I won't be available for a pretty long time as soon as the coming week begins, so I figure I'd play some matches(I don't feel like going on For Glory) before I temporarily drop most of the things I do.

God first.

Nintendo6400

I hope in a future update we'll be able to do custom matchmaking similar to Mario Kart 8.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

DreamyViridi

For Glory can get me rather salty sometimes. A lot of people seem to leave after they win one match; and particularly if I was playing badly; that sometimes leaves me a little annoyed. I'd end up shouting in my mind "Come back and fight me, coward!". Sad, I know but I learn from losing matches and the desire to win against 'em builds with each loss...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I hope in a future update we'll be able to do custom matchmaking similar to Mario Kart 8.

I massively agree, custom matchmaking has made online even more fun given that 200cc is an option!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MsJubilee

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Anyone wanna play with me for a while? I won't be available for a pretty long time as soon as the coming week begins, so I figure I'd play some matches(I don't feel like going on For Glory) before I temporarily drop most of the things I do.

Alright i'm game

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

veeflames

DreamyViridi wrote:

For Glory can get me rather salty sometimes. A lot of people seem to leave after they win one match; and particularly if I was playing badly; that sometimes leaves me a little annoyed. I'd end up shouting in my mind "Come back and fight me, coward!". Sad, I know but I learn from losing matches and the desire to win each 'em builds with each loss...

THIS. JUST THIS.
I hate it when my opponent leaves after winning. In fact, I also scream the same exact thing when my opponent leaves:

"Come back and fight me, coward!"

But I guess I don't really know why the guy leaves, so I put it at the back of my mind and hope that the next person's a decent opponent.

God first.

veeflames

TwilightAngel wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Alright i'm game

Something came up, but don't worry. I'll message you when I'm ready. In the meantime, send me a request.
Oh, and no VC.... for now.

God first.

MsJubilee

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

@TwilightAngel I'm ready.

Alright lets do this i sent you a request friendo.

veeflames

@TwilightAngel Whew. So... I clearly need more training with Duck Hunt against good Zeldas... not that Duck Hunt is my best main, anyway.
Good games, though! My fakeouts didn't work, did they? XD I also wanted to try Little Mac against you, but you left.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic