Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,261 to 21,280 of 27,917

Captain_Toad

Besides the models, That was 90% convincing I have ta admit. Now excuse me while I punch the nearest wall.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Joeynator3000

TeeJay wrote:

This was NOT news I wanted to wake up to that's for sure

Sanya wrote:

...Figures. I said Jr. and Shulk were fake, they're real...said Rayman was real...it was fake. WTF. lol

So it's your fault then!!

Strangles

Uses Substitute
(no hurting mah Sanya. TwT)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

veeflames

@Zoroarkrules25 I think you've heard the news.
That guy has skills. I need to learn this and break the net myself one day LOLLOL

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

Captain_Toad wrote:

Besides the models, That was 90% convincing I have ta admit. Now excuse me while I punch the nearest wall.

Mind if I join you?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

ZeroZX-Dev wrote:

I'm glad people aren't too salty about this, dude did a great job.

I actually subscribed to the guy after seeing his Klonoa render.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DreamyViridi

The dude has over 5,000 subs thanks to this stunt. He had around 120 or so when the video was uploaded. I'm fascinated by everything he did, mainly the drawing/photoshop aspect but I'm not going to subscribe. I'm not interested in seeing him Smashify anyone else, in fear of him jinxing someone I want or doing someone I'd despise seeing in Smash.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TeeJay

DreamyViridi wrote:

The dude has over 5,000 subs thanks to this stunt. He had around 120 or so when the video was uploaded. I'm fascinated by everything he did, mainly the drawing/photoshop aspect but I'm not going to subscribe. I'm not interested in seeing him Smashify anyone else, in fear of him jinxing someone I want* or doing someone I'd despise seeing in Smash.*

That's kind of a silly reason, lol.

But then again so is fear of jynxing

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

Kinda wished Xander did Rayman's name for that "leak" now. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zoroarkrules25

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

@Zoroarkrules25 I think you've heard the news.
That guy has skills. I need to learn this and break the net myself one day LOLLOL

yes but it seems ubi is confused about it, let's wait for tuesday. Also conveniently every rayman game is on sale in eshop this week.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

DreamyViridi

TeeJay wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

The dude has over 5,000 subs thanks to this stunt. He had around 120 or so when the video was uploaded. I'm fascinated by everything he did, mainly the drawing/photoshop aspect but I'm not going to subscribe. I'm not interested in seeing him Smashify anyone else, in fear of him jinxing someone I want* or doing someone I'd despise seeing in Smash.*

That's kind of a silly reason, lol.

But then again so is fear of jynxing

Yeah, I know. Silly reasons... That's just me. ^^"
I don't subscribe to many channels these days anyway.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

IceClimbers

So the faker is a DBZ character. That hair...

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

19Robb92

He did a really remarkable job with the fake. Kudos to him, really cool.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

FriedSquid

He's got some incredible editing skill, but it looks like it was also a bit of luck. The 3DS screen edit obviously wasn't his, and that coupled with Ubisoft's response is definitely some coincidental timing. Now I wonder what Ubisoft will do next.

I also feel kinda bad for the guy, as a lot of people are mad at him for using his time to fool people, when that's not the case. He just wanted to practice his editing skills and didn't mean for this to blow up as it did.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

NintendoFan64

Squid wrote:

He's got some incredible editing skill, but it looks like it was also a bit of luck. The 3DS screen edit obviously wasn't his, and that coupled with Ubisoft's response is definitely some coincidental timing. Now I wonder what Ubisoft will do next.

I also feel kinda bad for the guy, as a lot of people are mad at him for using his time to fool people, when that's not the case. He just wanted to practice his editing skills and didn't mean for this to blow up as it did.

Yeah...that really just plain sucks. He seems like a nice guy, so it's sad to see him getting so much hate when he didn't even mean for this to happen.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

JunkosBoobies

Now we can't even believe video leaks unless they show gameplay footage. It's a blessing and a curse how far we've come.

Regardless, I'll admit I was a bit salty at first, but now I really don't care. I kind of wanted Rayman in the game, but what can you do? Also, this guy is freaking talented. So talented that he actually made that look 100% legit at first.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Now we can't even believe video leaks unless they show gameplay footage. It's a blessing and a curse how far we've come.

Regardless, I'll admit I was a bit salty at first, but now I really don't care. I kind of wanted Rayman in the game, but what can you do? Also, this guy is freaking talented. So talented that he actually made that look 100% legit at first.

They can't fake actual matches so if we get that, it's real.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Tsuchinoko

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Can we all be grateful to the guy that he came forward after only a day or two to say it was fake instead of letting everyone believe it until the actual truth about DLC plans comes out.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic