Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,281 to 21,300 of 27,917

Blast

Of course this was fake. Ubisoft treats Nintendo like utter garbage. I don't see Sakurai giving Rayman a spot on the roster at all. He can stay as a trophy. No Far Cry 4 for Wii U? No AC anymore for Wii U? Watch Dogs Wii U is garbage? Yeah... Screw off, Ubisoft.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TeeJay

Blast wrote:

Of course this was fake. Ubisoft treats Nintendo like utter garbage. I don't see Sakurai giving Rayman a spot on the roster at all. He can stay as a trophy. No Far Cry 4 for Wii U? No AC anymore for Wii U? Watch Dogs Wii U is garbage? Yeah... Screw off, Ubisoft.

It's really too bad Rayman belongs to Ubisoft. I'm convinced he would have made the cut if he belonged to someone with a better standing with Nintendo.

As a character he's really likeable and easily translates to Smash.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Blast

Blast wrote:

Sanya wrote:

facepalms Ok guys we get it, but when there's a video of the game being run WITH Rayman/Mewtwo in the roster...that's kinda hard to fake, you know.

Unless its a bored Smash fan trying so hard to troll.

HA!!! I knew I was right!!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

MsJubilee

Blast wrote:

Capcom is treating Nintendo the same way.They released two Resident Evil games for every system besides the Wiiu,the only thing they released on a Nintendo console recently is Monster Hunter 4.Even with this treatment they let Megaman in Smash bros,so i don't see the problem in Rayman being in this.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Capcom is treating Nintendo the same way.They released two Resident Evil games for every system besides the Wiiu,the only thing they released on a Nintendo console recently is Monster Hunter 4.Even with this treatment they let Megaman in Smash bros,so i don't see the problem in Rayman being in this.

Mr. Fanboy has a point, you know. Still, doesn't look like Rayman will be getting in until Smash 5.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Mr. Fanboy has a point, you know. Still, doesn't look like Rayman will be getting in until Smash 5.

Which Fanboy old sport?But back to the topic who doesn't want Rayman in Smash bros?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

TeeJay

@midnafanboy You, the one with "fanboy" literally in your name. Lol.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

midnafanboy You, the one with "fanboy" literally in your name. Lol.

No shut up TeeJay! Hahaha

Blast

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Nah... Ubisoft has treated Nintendo far worse. Capcom does stupid stuff but nowhere near how bad Ubisoft has treated Nintendo. I could literally type a huge paragraph about Ubisoft and it all begins with when the Wii U had that Rayman game as exclusive but it became multiplatform. Then there's the AC fiasco. Watch Dogs fiasco. They don't even understand the Wii U fanbase. Have you seen the game they have for Wii U but won't release?!?! They don't understand Wii U owners at all.

Master of the Hype Train

zoroarkrules25

Blast wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Nah... Ubisoft has treated Nintendo far worse. Capcom does stupid stuff but nowhere near how bad Ubisoft has treated Nintendo. I could literally type a huge paragraph about Ubisoft and it all begins with when the Wii U had that Rayman game as exclusive but it became multiplatform. Then there's the AC fiasco. Watch Dogs fiasco. They don't even understand the Wii U fanbase. Have you seen the game they have for Wii U but won't release?!?! They don't understand Wii U owners at all.

The deal could have been that they make wii u games, they get rayman in smash.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

FriedSquid

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Blast wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

That's a horrible deal.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

zoroarkrules25

Squid wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Blast wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

That's a horrible deal.

But it's what nintendo would do most likely. Plus he is a well known third party so it's not unlikely. It's like if i tell a kid if he does good on his homework he gets candy. I get to know he does well, he gets candy problem solved.

Retro_on_theGo

These are business. Not stupid 5 year olds. Something like holding a grudge for not getting a couple games ported to their console won't keep a character out of Smash. Rayman Legends was also a Wii U exclusive in Japan and published by Nintendo there, so as far as Sakurai is concerned (since he's shown he rarely cares about the scene outside of Japan) bad blood would not be a reason against Rayman.

So after this leak I think I will never believe a leak again in my life lol. The hype inbetween Pokemon generations is going to be so unbearable now.

Blast

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

These are business. Not stupid 5 year olds. Something like holding a grudge for not getting a couple games ported to their console won't keep a character out of Smash. Rayman Legends was also a Wii U exclusive in Japan and published by Nintendo there, so as far as Sakurai is concerned (since he's shown he rarely cares about the scene outside of Japan) bad blood would not be a reason against Rayman.

So after this leak I think I will never believe a leak again in my life lol. The hype inbetween Pokemon generations is going to be so unbearable now.

Do you like Ubisoft or something? They just don't treat Nintendo like garbage. They treat gamers in general as garbage. Its okay to like Rayman. Its okay to like Mega Man. Just look at the companies they came from. I personally have nothing against Rayman as a fighter Smash. I still say there's far more deserving Nintendo characters who should come before Rayman, though. And I'm pretty sure Snake isn't in Smash because MGS: GZ or PP isn't coming to Wii U.

Master of the Hype Train

Sleepingmudkip

If Rayman was in the roster that would just be a big slap to nintendo face

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Blast wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Do you like Ubisoft or something? They just don't treat Nintendo like garbage. They treat gamers in general as garbage. Its okay to like Rayman. Its okay to like Mega Man. Just look at the companies they came from. I personally have nothing against Rayman as a fighter Smash. I still say there's far more deserving Nintendo characters who should come before Rayman, though. And I'm pretty sure Snake isn't in Smash because MGS: GZ or PP isn't coming to Wii U.

I don't care about Ubisoft one way or another, they make something good every once in a while and if I really like it I'll get it. I'm just saying "treating like garbage" is not an argument that will be brought up against Ubisoft in the development team if Rayman was considered for Smash.

And Snake not in Smash is anyone's guess. It doesn't really matter. Snake was literally only put in Brawl because Hideo Kojima begged for it. He's friends with Sakurai. It had nothing to do with games coming out. MGS 4 came out around the same time and it wasn't on Wii.

Blast

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Agreed and I have nothing against Rayman. Its Ubisoft that I have a problem with. And honestly... There's plenty of other deserving Nintendo characters that should be fighters before Rayman.

Master of the Hype Train

MsJubilee

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Why?Just because Ubisoft done some shady stuff to Wiiu owners and everyone in general?

zoroarkrules25

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Blast wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Let's not forget that kojimi also said please use snake for this sakurai! So he could always show up at any moment unlike rayman.

I don't care about Ubisoft one way or another, they make something good every once in a while and if I really like it I'll get it. I'm just saying "treating like garbage" is not an argument that will be brought up against Ubisoft in the development team if Rayman was considered for Smash.

And Snake not in Smash is anyone's guess. It doesn't really matter. Snake was literally only put in Brawl because Hideo Kojima begged for it. He's friends with Sakurai. It had nothing to do with games coming out. MGS 4 came out around the same time and it wasn't on Wii.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic