Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,441 to 18,460 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

King Dedede's Theme Ver. 2:

Never expected a remix like this.

I don't think anyone expected a remix like that. Also, hoping that Masked Dedede is a secret song.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

And still more! I like these ones especially.

Pit, what are you doing with your voice, you nut! XD

And now we have LinkXViridi shipping. owo Nintendo what have you done?

Think of it as a massacre and the rating will rise. Nintendo wouldn't want that! XD

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DreamyViridi

I feel shouldn't be looking at those but I can't help myself. They're entertaining to watch!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

And for anyone who's interested and doesn't mind "spoiling" them now, GameXplain have a video showcasing all of them at once.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Justlink

Love how Pit gets a british accent when shulks around for palutenas advice

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Pootypie

Randomname19 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

YOU CAN SAVE REPLAYS JUST LIKE MK8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/super_smash_bros_caf... (watch at the end of the very first video)
Also... EIGHT PLAYERS SMASH!

I watched the first video(the one with Dark Pit) but I didn't saw anything about replays

Huh, wrong link, I dunno how I got the wrong link lol
here it is: http://kotaku.com/this-is-what-smash-bros-looks-like-with-eig...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Inkling

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

lol what

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Randomname19

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

YOU CAN SAVE REPLAYS JUST LIKE MK8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/super_smash_bros_caf... (watch at the end of the very first video)
Also... EIGHT PLAYERS SMASH!

I watched the first video(the one with Dark Pit) but I didn't saw anything about replays

Huh, wrong link, I dunno how I got the wrong link lol
here it is: http://kotaku.com/this-is-what-smash-bros-looks-like-with-eig...

Now I saw it.Glad that the game ask if the player wants to save a replay,unlike Brawl.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

UGXwolf

@Dashtag There are too many amazing moments to list here, but the lack of guest characters is disappointing as I thought there'd be more than two. (Chrom is one, I'll leave the other a mystery.) I'm especially disappointed that Hades never showed. I can only hope they did some more of these for the other KI characters, though since Palutena's Guidance is intended for Palutena's to help Pit, I doubt it'll happen.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

NintendoFan64

UGXwolf wrote:

@Dashtag There are too many amazing moments to list here, but the lack of guest characters is disappointing as I thought there'd be more than two. (Chrom is one, I'll leave the other a mystery.) I'm especially disappointed that Hades never showed. I can only hope they did some more of these for the other KI characters, though since Palutena's Guidance is intended for Palutena's to help Pit, I doubt it'll happen.

No Hades!? UNNACCEPTABLE!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

iKhan

A few comments on the music in the Wii U version.
http://nintendoeverything.com/smash-bros-wii-u-complete-defau...

Yes, I know that there are more unlockables, so take my complaints with a grain of salt

Good:
1. YES! Gourmet Race is back! And it's not the Brawl one! And it's remixed by Motoi Sakuraba. So my favorite video game songs with one of my favorite composers (I absolutely love the soundtracks to Inazuma Eleven and Tales of the Abyss) That's a good sign. *****
2. "An Obstacle In Our Path" is not an official name of any Xenoblade Chronicles song. Could they possibly mean "One Who Gets In Our Way"? In which case YES!.
3. Overall I like the selection of music from the Zelda series, though I would really love for some of the less overrated Twilight Princess songs to get some love (Particularly, Midna's Theme (not Lament) and Faron Woods)
4. Tetris? YES PLEASE!
5. There seems to be tons of music from previous Smash games

The Bad:
1. The Pokemon music selection is garbage. No Lance/Red? No Lysandre's theme? And they have the utterly attrocious X/Y Champion theme
2. Super Mario Galaxy got shafted. It only got 2-3 track selections. And amazing pieces like Battlerock Galaxy and Nemesis King Koopa got the shaft
3. I really wanted to see one of the Master boss themes from Pandora's Tower. They are amazingly grand for a game with a clearly small budget. Give one a listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_KsY9stIfk
4. Nothing from Super Paper Mario

****EDIT: I just found out Sakuraba composed the Brawl version of Gourmet Race, which I can't stand. Guess I've gotta be more cautious.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

The_Ninja

Anyone know if theres another earthbound stage in the U version?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Grumblevolcano

@iKhan New remixes are identified by red background for the text "Remix", a grey background for "remix" means a remix from a previous Smash Bros. game (note that of course the 3DS version doesn't count as previous) so in the case of Gourmet Race it's definitely the Brawl remix.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

iKhan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@iKhan New remixes are identified by red background for the text "Remix", a grey background for "remix" means a remix from a previous Smash Bros. game (note that of course the 3DS version doesn't count as previous) so in the case of Gourmet Race it's definitely the Brawl remix.

NOOOOO Why does Sakurai hate me?

Melee's sound update of the N64's Gourmet Race is just so beautiful, why did they have to sully that with a completely unfitting metal version?

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic