Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,241 to 18,260 of 27,917

Undead_terror

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

People say E. Gadd but the man is old!, even if he has a machine to ride in he really doesn't have the energy for a fighting challenge, you don't seem him in the mansion sucking up ghosts any more...well that's my opinion anyways.

I agree. But he could show up as an assist trophy with one of his wacky inventions to mess with the fighters. OR maybe he's in charge of a stage full of his inventions as hazards.

I think it would be neat if he had a poltergust and would suck enemies in, it wouldn't hurt them or suck them up completely but they would be bunched up near him and it would be a good chance to make a attack!, but it would only work if they were in within his sucking range.
Other then that King Boo would make a cool character.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

DLC possibilities:
1. Wolf- It just seems like a jarring absence, really. I wasn't much of a Wolf player, but I feel for those Star Fox fans that miss him. He's referenced all over the place among the Star Fox trophies. I honestly don't know why they cut him.
2. Lucas- A treat for Mother fans and Japanese fans in particular since I've read Mother 3 is actually more popular there than the second game.
3. King K. Rool- My previous reasons for this character still apply (Smash needs more villains, he has cool costumes, and he would be more unique than Dixie Kong), but now I feel that as DLC, K. Rool would be a nice, optional treat for old-school Donkey Kong Country fans pre-Returns. Plus, his trophy pose just seems like a great fit for a fighter artwork since it parodies Donkey Kong's.
4. Hades- An unlikely choice, I know, but he's another villain character Nintendo could tap into and he would actually be another unique Kid Icarus newcomer. I like Dark Pit, but still.

But, honestly; I feel DLC characters wouldn't be so easy to come by at all. Look how long Mewtwo is going to take, and he's a veteran!

I agree with this! Although, I wouldn't mind Issac too. However, I am starting to doubt the possibility of true DLC only because of what Sakurai said in his latest famitsu artcle.

Yeah, there's a chance that we might not get any DLC other than Mewtwo, at least not for a while.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

jariw wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Is it possible that there's a replay feature like in MK8? Similar but it records whole match? I hope so... after all there could be couple of hidden things in Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Although we have enough content already.

The Tournament mode is said to have a replay feature (according to the Nintendo Direct).

Hopefully that means we can have a replay feature in normal battle as well... I mean why not?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

Replays? Well, they're in the 3DS version so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be in the Wii U game.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

DreamyViridi wrote:

Replays? Well, they're in the 3DS version so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be in the Wii U game.

There are replays in 3ds version? Where? I never saw them lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

In the "Vault", in "Games & More". You'll see it.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

DreamyViridi wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I should check that out

Pootypie

Azooooz

Days left for SSB Wii U:

North America: 20 days.
Europe/Australia/New Zealand: 27 days.
Japan: 34 days.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Grumblevolcano

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I should check that out

To save a replay, press Y on the screen detailing KOs after a match has finished.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I should check that out

To save a replay, press Y on the screen detailing KOs after a match has finished.

Can you upload them to youtube after?

Pootypie

DreamyViridi

@TheGreatBrawler - No, you can't. Though now that you mention it, an upload feature can be something the Wii U version could copy from MK8.

Mario Maker Levels

Pootypie

DreamyViridi wrote:

@TheGreatBrawler - No, you can't. Though now that you mention it, an upload feature can be something the Wii U version could copy from MK8.

Yeah I'm really hoping for that... would be a nice little addition.

Pootypie

Nintendo6400

skywake wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

OK so after YouTube went 60 fps, I started to wonder, why don't any of my TV's seem to display 60 frames? Then I found out that 60 fps only worun on 1080p or 720p, and not 1080i which all my TVs run at. I'm a bit sad now because 60 frames looks so amazing! I wish I my TVs could run at p.

Nothing to do with that at all. The 60fps feature doesn't work with every version of Youtube yet, only the browser one and AFAIK only in Google Chrome. I'm sure they'll update their various apps to support the feature down the road.

I was talking about my television. It doesn't support 1080p and 60 fps.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MasterWario

NintyMan wrote:

I also hope they brought back the Gangplank Galleon remix from Brawl.

I hope so too, cause I'm gonna need that for the King K. Rool ship stage I'm gonna make as soon as I get the game.
We probably will get some DKC:TF music, but so far there hasn't been any representation from the game yet...

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

FriedSquid

This is definitely a song we should see in the game. It shares the name of the Palutena's Temple stage, and it fits Smash well.

This one, too!

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

I'm happy that there's Wario Land: Shake It music. There's something Wario Land related at least!

FINALLY! Though to be honest, I'd rather have an actual Wario Land stage.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DreamyViridi

NintyMan wrote:

It's Stonecarving City's music, which is fitting because it's also Wario's victory theme in Smash.

What weird yet surprising is that (if I remember correctly), Brawl released before Wario Land: Shake Dimension.

Mario Maker Levels

theWAITisOVER

what happen if u play the game the day after the day one?

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

Captain_Toad
"Pic of the day. Here's the main menu of the Wii U Version. Colorful silhouettes of various fighters stream in the background. It looks sparkly."
Untitled

Unfortunately, the menus can't be tilted with the C-Stick like in melee 'nd brawl.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic