Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,021 to 16,040 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

SuperMalleo wrote:

Nothing but complaining here. Seriously, when are you guys going to stop this?

Yeah, there's been some negativity here lately. Time for positivity: Only two more weeks 'till it's out in America! So close...I can almost taste it!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CapeSmash

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Guys, there's now 5 types of Smash fans, not 4.

Clone Smash Fan = A smash fan who loves clones.

Make a 6th one!
Mii Smash Fan= only cares about their own original character, not official game characters!

This is why I'm happy Miis are banned from online.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Undead_terror

SockoMario wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Guys, there's now 5 types of Smash fans, not 4.

Clone Smash Fan = A smash fan who loves clones.

Make a 6th one!
Mii Smash Fan= only cares about their own original character, not official game characters!

This is why I'm happy Miis are banned from online.

But not on friend matchs :U

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Justlink

I'm excited for Lucina

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

CaviarMeths

SockoMario wrote:

Casuals are the reason why the Smash Bros. community is a mess. Why? They think Lucario is a clone of Mewtwo. I repeat: THEY THINK LUCARIO IS A CLONE OF MEWTWO!

It's time we REAL Smash fans all come together and get rid of the fake Smash fans once in or all. I don't know how we're going to do it, but we'll find a way. Use this hashtag to spread awareness: #SmashBrosFandomRedirect

SockoMario wrote:

I love how people say Mega Man is awkward to play, when Mewtwo controls much more worse. The people complaining about Mega Man probably just press random buttons like a casual would. And about Mewtwo; he's extremely overrated. He controls like a** in Melee.

Dr. Mario > Pichu > Mewtwo

Oh yeah, are people still asking for codes even though the demo is out? lol

SockoMario wrote:

Real Smash Fan = Follows the series, plays the games years on end, and actually knows how to play the game.

Casual Smash Fan = Mashes random buttons to win, spams, hates clones with a burning passion, thinks characters like Wolf, Luigi, and Lucario are clones, doesn't know how to do a quick google search to find out who Shulk or Marth is, thinks tourneys should have items turned on, etc.

Fake Smash Fan = They either play Melee and nothing else, or think's SSB4 sucks so they stick with Brawl for the rest of there life, or they only liked Brawl for the story mode.

This attitude is disgusting and a poison on the video game community as a whole.

Embarrassing.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Crimzonlogic

Not-so-serious question: If I am a long-time fan who has played every Smash game and loves them but has ALWAYS been garbage at playing them, am I considered a casual or a just a terribad fan? (I promise to try to git gud with this installment.)

I have finally pre-ordered my 3DS copy. I thought I wouldn't be able to afford it for a long while, but now I can! I'm excited.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

LzWinky

I made my own category

Apathetic: Doesn't really care to label fans because he just doesn't really care how they play or what they play

Anyone want to join the Apathetic crowd?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FriedSquid

Squid wrote:

And then there are the fans who have to stamp labels on the rest of the fans and call them real or fake to claim superiority. After all, it's all a game of who the "real fans" are.

This is why I hate the Smash community.

SockoMario wrote:

Lable Smash Fan = These are fans who have to stamp labels on the rest of the fans and call them real or fake to claim superiority. After all, it's all a game of who the "real fans" are.

Okay, now there's 4 types of Smash fans, not 3.

You just completely missed my point didn't you?

sigh

Anyways, two more weeks until the game's out... I'm still not quite bored with the demo but I'm not sure it can keep me occupied until the 3rd either! I can wait to try out all the characters when I get it, I'll probably start with Little Mac or Pac-Man.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

MasterWario

I CAN'T CHANGE IT TO STOCK NOOOOOO.
My hype has returned! I need this game now! Totally getting the 3ds version and I haven't even played a match yet.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

CapeSmash

CaviarMeths wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Casuals are the reason why the Smash Bros. community is a mess. Why? They think Lucario is a clone of Mewtwo. I repeat: THEY THINK LUCARIO IS A CLONE OF MEWTWO!

It's time we REAL Smash fans all come together and get rid of the fake Smash fans once in or all. I don't know how we're going to do it, but we'll find a way. Use this hashtag to spread awareness: #SmashBrosFandomRedirect

SockoMario wrote:

I love how people say Mega Man is awkward to play, when Mewtwo controls much more worse. The people complaining about Mega Man probably just press random buttons like a casual would. And about Mewtwo; he's extremely overrated. He controls like a** in Melee.

Dr. Mario > Pichu > Mewtwo

Oh yeah, are people still asking for codes even though the demo is out? lol

SockoMario wrote:

Real Smash Fan = Follows the series, plays the games years on end, and actually knows how to play the game.

Casual Smash Fan = Mashes random buttons to win, spams, hates clones with a burning passion, thinks characters like Wolf, Luigi, and Lucario are clones, doesn't know how to do a quick google search to find out who Shulk or Marth is, thinks tourneys should have items turned on, etc.

Fake Smash Fan = They either play Melee and nothing else, or think's SSB4 sucks so they stick with Brawl for the rest of there life, or they only liked Brawl for the story mode.

This attitude is disgusting and a poison on the video game community as a whole.

Embarrassing.

#VideoGameCommunityRedirect

Oh yeah,

1. My first post was a joke.
2. Me complaining about the people who say Mega Man is awkward and saying Pichu is better than Mewto is poison to the gaming community how?
3. How come you're not offended by the term "gamer"?

I'm a poison to the gaming community? I'll remember that.

Yeah, I'll admit, I do have a bad attitude. I'll work on that.

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Really hate the smash community sometimes. Often.

Is the directed to me? If so, it's alright. I won't give any reasons why, because I don't want to stir anymore drama.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

LzWinky

Everyone knows that the real pros play "Random"

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Justlink

WaLzgi wrote:

Everyone knows that the real pros play "Random"

You should make a book of random but good quotes

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

LzWinky

Actually, my statement is somewhat true. I consider a player truly talented if they are flexible enough to use multiple styles rather than winning with just one character. Heck, I made semi-finals in unofficial tournaments with random

DBPirate

SockoMario wrote:

Dude, why do you keep bashing casuals like that? The only Smash game I've played is Brawl so does that make me casual? I haven't followed the series since it started. Casuals aren't the ones saying Mewtwo should come back. By your logic, they wouldn't even know who Mewtwo is!

@WaLzgi I'd like to join the apathetics.

Edited on by DBPirate

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

CapeSmash

Untitled

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains: