Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,041 to 16,060 of 27,917

CapeSmash

HE LOOKS LIKE PLUTO!

I feel that a Nintendog was a prototype for Duck Hunt.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Undead_terror

^Saw the comic, is good and can explain some things in a theory.

I'm not joining anyone...just gonna avoid these groups all together and just PLAY!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

Squid wrote:

Yeah, I'd like to join The Apathetics too.

GO!! Team Apathetics!! We don't care, we don't care!

Ice climbers cut! Who cares?
Wolf cut! Who cares?
No Subspace! Who cares?
Many clones! Who cares?
Smash 4 3DS limits! Who cares?
No Lucas! Who cares?
Smash coming 4 3DS soon! Of course we care about that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CapeSmash

WaLzgi wrote:

Squid wrote:

Yeah, I'd like to join The Apathetics too.

GO!! Team Apathetics!! We don't care, we don't care!

Ice climbers cut! Who cares?
Wolf cut! Who cares?
No Subspace! Who cares?
Many clones! Who cares?
Smash 4 3DS limits! Who cares?
No Lucas! Who cares?
Smash coming 4 3DS soon! Of course we care about that

OMG YES. I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS!

SuperMalleo wrote:

Mike Matei's definitely going to do a gameplay video of Smash Bros. Wii U on Cinemassacre.

Proof plz.

Smash Mains:

LucinaSmash

Wow, Isabelle from Animal Crossing is getting more love from Mario Kart 8 / Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate than from Super Smash Bros

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

MasterWario

The level of polish looks incredible on this game; the 3ds version is surprisingly smooth.
I never liked Link before but in this iteration he feels so great to play, he might be one of my mains (if I even have any; all the characters look great except Pikachu).

Really smart move to put out the 3ds version first. I don't wanna wait till Nov 21st after playing the demo, so I'm probably going for the 3ds version too. There are other reasons as well, but the demo's throwing me over the line.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Eel

SockoMario wrote:

HE LOOKS LIKE PLUTO!

I feel that a Nintendog was a prototype for Duck Hunt.

It's funny because their default stage in the 3DS version is apparently the Living Room.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

LucinaSmash wrote:

Wow, Isabelle from Animal Crossing is getting more love from Mario Kart 8 / Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate than from Super Smash Bros

Assist Trophy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

WaLzgi wrote:

LucinaSmash wrote:

Assist Trophy

Playable as DLC is way better than Assist Trophy ingame though! (don't know what's happening regarding MH4U)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

She's the only assist to get represented in both a fancy video and a newcomer artwork in the page.

I'd say she's pretty much becoming the Rosalina of the Animal Crossing series.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

UGXwolf

Yaaay! Team Apathetics! Go! Do whatever you want! Yeah!

But no, in all seriousness, I don't disagree with labels, I disagree with how they're used. There is such a thing as a hardcore player, a casual player, a competitive player, a devoted player, and all sorts of other things, however, you don't really belong to one or the other, in fact, aside from hardcore and casual, none of these are exclusive, and so far, I haven't named one that should be considered an excuse. People get so caught up in the silly implications that they forget why these particular labels exist. It's not to create a hierarchy, but to better understand HOW a player games. I, for one, happily claim the title of casual-competitive. This should give you an idea of how I play. I don't sit around trying combo after combo after combo until I find ones I can land that really work well for me, but I still play to win. You can definitely expect me to be at least a LITTLE buttered, if I lose.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

UGXwolf wrote:

I don't sit around trying combo after combo after combo until I find ones I can land that really work well for me,

I do.

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

People who play games get labeled, but how come people who watch movies don't get labeled? LOL

Smash Mains:

UGXwolf

@IceClimbers Oh my God, that comic is amazing. I laughed! I cried! I died a little inside! So happy they're in the game. Wondering if we'll see them here and there in more games, now.

UGXwolf

@MasterWario Last page... and a few pages back... we've been talking about labels for a while now, actually.

@SockoMario That would most likely make you a hardcore player. This doesn't automatically make you better than anyone, but you could most likely beat me at Smash.

Grumblevolcano

Morphbug wrote:

She's the only assist to get represented in both a fancy video and a newcomer artwork in the page.

I'd say she's pretty much becoming the Rosalina of the Animal Crossing series.

Not yet, Rosalina has being too overpowered in Mario Kart to her advantage. Her being the same weight as DK kind of makes sense but that combined with good acceleration and speed stats really makes her too fast.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

For Glory is going to be such a fun mode. 2 stocks 5 minutes, no items, Final Destination. it's absolutely perfect. That's the mode I'm most exited for!

I just really, really hope the online works...

Smash Mains:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic