Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 27,917

megamanx

Big-Luigi wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie Hmmm...since you brought those guys up...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

how in the heck will palutena work?

please subscribe to unrealentgaming for all the latest gaming news,minecraft news,dbz news,and more he also listens to his fans yes he does hour long fanmails he also does giveaways and hes doing a giveaway for a ps4 and xbone and he makes minecraft servers for his fans so please subscribe

e-love

Can we not quote a bunch of pictures >_>

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Neoproteus

megamanx wrote:

Big-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

Mostly like Zelda I'd imagine, though she has a lot of unique light beam attacks, and she was shown using Fire Claws in Palutena's Revolting Dinner, implying that she can use any of the weapons from Kid Icarus Uprising. She is also shown a lot with a staff and shield, so that could be a big part of it.

Neoproteus

megamanx

Neoproteus wrote:

megamanx wrote:

Big-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

Mostly like Zelda I'd imagine, though she has a lot of unique light beam attacks, and she was shown using Fire Claws in Palutena's Revolting Dinner, implying that she can use any of the weapons from Kid Icarus Uprising. She is also shown a lot with a staff and shield, so that could be a big part of it.

size wise thats all i have to say

please subscribe to unrealentgaming for all the latest gaming news,minecraft news,dbz news,and more he also listens to his fans yes he does hour long fanmails he also does giveaways and hes doing a giveaway for a ps4 and xbone and he makes minecraft servers for his fans so please subscribe

megamanx

and btw is the revolting dinner thing even canon?

DreamyViridi

I'm pretty sure Palutena could use as many weapons as Pit can in Smash Bros. Heck; one of the weapons in Uprising is the 'Palutena Blade'. At the very least; she can carry that since Pit has her Bow.

There are nine weapons types in Uprising. If there's any that Pit doesn't represent; Palutena could use the remains. Palutena (and another goddess) have loads of potential.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

Based on the anime series, I doubt Palutena could be a good fighter. If she was in trouble, she always called in Pit or struggled herself...despite being a powerful goddess. Medusa will be a better fit.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Orngeblu

GamecubeMan wrote:

Why does everyone wanna cut Falco? His falcon punch is a staple in the franchise! Anyway, I for one think Dixie could easily make it this time around. One, because she is reappearing in Tropical Freeze and two because they have found that she was originally suppose to be in Brawl via looking in the games coding.

What? Why do people want Falcon cut? Whoever thinks that is stupid.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Kewlan

Emaan wrote:

@Kewlan
That top left corner really changed my entire view on the pic, thank you

What the..? I promise, when I looked, his picture was the picture of the previous day, how even..?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

e-love

@Kewlan, it's all good o:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Neoproteus

megamanx wrote:

Neoproteus wrote:

megamanx wrote:

Big-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

size wise thats all i have to say

She's the same size as a regular human. Pit fights her she's not gigantic or anything. Medusa is huge, though if they were to include Medusa, I think she'd be shrunken down to human size too.

megamanx wrote:

and btw is the revolting dinner thing even canon?

It's Kid Icarus! Is anything canon? Does it matter? Nothing in this series is meant to be taken seriously. As long as it's action packed and funny and good, I don't really care about canon.

Neoproteus

Captain_Toad

@MrWalkieTalkie Heh-Heh That was pretty sweet.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DawnOverALilly

Why is it that a lot of peoe saying Ridley? I don't think he would be a good choice at all, people say that dark samus would be a clone, but they actually have very different attacks.

You can always go with the other hunters as well. Overall Samus needs someone else. Friend or foe.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Kewlan

Untitled
Cute!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Snagrio

Kewlan wrote:

Untitled
Cute!

I love how the Purple Pikmin looks like its using its stem like a stethoscope, almost like its saying, "He's still breathing, get him to Nintendo HQ to revive him!" while the White is calling for help.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FireMario887

WingedFish wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Untitled
Cute!

I love how the Purple Pikmin looks like its using its stem like a stethoscope, almost like its saying, "He's still breathing, get him to Nintendo HQ to revive him!" while the White is calling for help.

LOL! Who knows, Dr. Mario may come back! Just joshin'.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic