Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 27,917

HankLangley

GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO etc... etc.....

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GottzGaming

@Orngeblu This is really just my personal opinion okay just to get that out there but I believe that snake is in a sense "cheap" because his nasic attack is just overpowered, and the reason i never mentioned meta knight because just because he can spam his basic attack doesn't mean he is "cheap" it just gives him an advantage i mean if every person that could spam was "cheap" than that means Captain Falcon, Kirby, Shiek etc. would be cheap. Plus meta knight can be easily countered when he spams and Thanx for the welcome

GottzGaming

Happy_Mask

@Wings the image isn't showing up for me, but I'm assuming it's Shulk.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

scrubbyscum999

I want Sheik to continue being Zelda's other half for competitive reasons. It's too good of a combination. Zelda/Sheik are my main and I would like to continually to tear into my friends.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Maybe Impa could just replace Sheik, and Zelda can get a different down B move. That seems pretty reasonable, but this is coming from someone that never cared about Zelda, because of the Sheik attatchment.

Also, if you don't think Sheik being axed is fair, just think about those that had to deal with Zero Suit Samus after her Final Smash. I had to learn a new character with the same one, because I main as Samus.

I can generally do well with any character, but Samus is my fav. I used to main as Mario or Luigi in Melee.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Orngeblu

blackavatar123 wrote:

@Orngeblu This is really just my personal opinion okay just to get that out there but I believe that snake is in a sense "cheap" because his nasic attack is just overpowered, and the reason i never mentioned meta knight because just because he can spam his basic attack doesn't mean he is "cheap" it just gives him an advantage i mean if every person that could spam was "cheap" than that means Captain Falcon, Kirby, Shiek etc. would be cheap. Plus meta knight can be easily countered when he spams and Thanx for the welcome

Nasic? I'm gonna assume you mean Basic, and by Basic you mean punch...and by punch you mean pressing A while on the ground. That isn't overpowered, but you did say it's your opinion...so ok.

Also, took you a while to post...lol.

I'd rather have Sheik over Impa, but I guess I could deal with it if it did happen.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

MixMasterMudkip

I think Medusa would make an awesome edition. Better the Palutana. There are more attack to go off of, and shed be a female villian the first for the series. I also think the Eggplant Wizard would make a good assist trophy.

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

Snagrio

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Wings the image isn't showing up for me, but I'm assuming it's Shulk.

Yes it is. It worked before, so idk. But anyway he'd be an interested addition the the swordsmen group (Link, Marth, ect.).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jeremyx7

I think if any of the main characters from any of the Golden Sun games were added they would give the game that much more depth. That would be fantastic!

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

MrWalkieTalkie

Female Fighters, huh? Let me try to look back & try to pick out some more obscure and overlooked ones.

Untitled
Krystal - Everyone seems to ask for her so why not?
Untitled
Dixie Kong - Another obvious choice
Untitled
Palutena - Yet again, a highly requested character.
Untitled
Paula - I always thought it would be awesome to see all 4 members of the party in Earthbound to be playable.
Untitled
Kumatora - An unlikely one, but she's just so cute with her short hair!
Untitled
Lip - Well, Lip's Stick has often been an item in Smash Bros, so I guess she could work out fine.
Untitled
Lyra - Well I'd sooner expect Tempo to be playable before Lyra, but still I'm just suggesting any females I can think of.
Untitled
Bubbles - The obscure little lady from Clu Clu Land! She was considered at one point for melee but in the end Ice Climbers were decided. To me, the more NES retro fighters, the better!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SCRAPPER392

Bubbles looks like he's flipping people off...
Anyway, I could see Krystal making the cut with her staff, but they would probably cut Falco, and change up Wolf's moves a bit, or something similar.
Dixie Kong could be possible, but it's unlikely.
Kumatora probably won't happen. I'm already kind of certain Lucas will get cut, and she won't show up without him.
Lip and Lyra aren't really well known kinda. I could see a new Lip game being released before Smash Bros., and making it into the game real quick, but it's kind of unlikely.

Really, I would want plenty of characters to be in the game, but sometimes there are just too many identical movesets, and I think that should be avoided at all costs.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

GamecubeMan

Why does everyone wanna cut Falco? His falcon punch is a staple in the franchise! Anyway, I for one think Dixie could easily make it this time around. One, because she is reappearing in Tropical Freeze and two because they have found that she was originally suppose to be in Brawl via looking in the games coding.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Pic of the day everyone!
Untitled
is it me or are the graphics getting a tad better?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Snagrio

mariobro4 wrote:

Pic of the day everyone!
Untitled
is it me or are the graphics getting a tad better?

Oh yeah, I'm starting to notice little improvements in these latest shots. The shading looks better, and the dust clouds around Samus (from being hit by Wii Fit Trainer) look more realistic then before.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Kewlan

@mariobro4 That's not the pic of the day, this is!
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

e-love

@Kewlan
That top left corner really changed my entire view on the pic, thank you

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FireMario887

@Big-Luigi: Wait a minute... That's....

MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!