Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,601 to 14,620 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

It plays a lot smoother than I expected.

So the Pictochat stage is new. Pictochat 2.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MegaStoneSmash91

For all those who mentioned Mario's Wario pallet swap, he's ALWAYS had that. Since Smash 64, he's been impersonating the greedy garlic muncher we all love. That certainly didn't stop him from becoming playable.

Oh how lucky the Japanese 3DS owners are. I must admit, I'm jealous of the demo. However, Sakurai basically hinted that the demo would be released elsewhere in his Pic of the Day comment, so here's hoping.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

UGXwolf

@IceClimbers You're forgetting one important thing. The leaker was extremely trolly. We already know the DLC information was also fake (regardless of whether or not the cipher was legit). There's no telling what parts of this are legit and what aren't. So, as I've said, it's not entirely unreasonable to think that someone may have pasted an image of Duck Hunt over the Ice Climbers because they thought it'd be funny to screw with the people looking at the leak. And it is implied that these images passed through multiple people before reaching the public. Any one of them could've changed things around just because.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf wrote:

@IceClimbers You're forgetting one important thing. The leaker was extremely trolly. We already know the DLC information was also fake (regardless of whether or not the cipher was legit). There's no telling what parts of this are legit and what aren't. So, as I've said, it's not entirely unreasonable to think that someone may have pasted an image of Duck Hunt over the Ice Climbers because they thought it'd be funny to screw with the people looking at the leak. And it is implied that these images passed through multiple people before reaching the public. Any one of them could've changed things around just because.

Only three days! All this leak talk will be over! I hope they didn't cut anyone really, and if they did, lets wait for DLC. Its very likely.

And can I just say that, Villager is really fun/funny to play.

The non-stage soundtrack sounds a bit jazzy in the 3DS version.

Tsuchinoko

Holding the right shoulder button switches to the alternate music track. For battlefield its the melee theme.

Grr, now that im playing the demo everybody is asleep. This is what its like living in Japan and using foreign websites.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

DreamyViridi

@Tsuchinoko - It's almost 10am where I am right now. You mean Melee's Battlefield theme is the alt?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Only three days! All this leak talk will be over! I hope they didn't cut anyone really, and if they did, lets wait for DLC. Its very likely.

Villager is slick just takes time to get down some of his move timings like the tree.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Yaass, the tree is really odd, and overall Villager has a lot of moves that need practise. The tree thing... that one would take an extra bit of work to make it really useful. I was really confused by it. If a person were able to make it work and KO someone with it, that would be amazing.

Villager is slick just takes time to get down some of his move timings like the tree.

Jazzer94

@Tsuchinoko It's morning for me, so from reading the last few pages the demo sounds quite limited how many uses does it have.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

FishieFish

How many uses does the demo have?

"No one said you could touch."

DreamyViridi

FishieFish wrote:

From what I remember seeing in a video, somewhere in the 20s?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CapeSmash

Here's a fun game...

RATE THEIR CHANCES!

Anyone that's on the leaked roster: 99.9%
Ridley: 60%
Dixie Kong: 50%
Impa: 50%
Chorus Kids: 50%
Mewtwo: 30%
Mach Rider: 20%
Shrek, Goku, Shadow, and the new Happy Meal mascot: 3%
King K. Rool: 2%
Issac: 0%
Snake: 0%

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

From what I remember seeing in a video, somewhere in the 20s?

Decent hopefully they don't do like only 3 uses in the west (if the demo comes here).

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Tsuchinoko

The demo has 30 uses.

FishieFish

Tsuchinoko wrote:

The demo has 30 uses.

Oh, good.
Heros of Ruin had only 6 demo uses.
I'm so glad Smash has more.

"No one said you could touch."

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Here's a fun game...

RATE THEIR CHANCES!

...Really? You think that Shrek, Goku, Shadow and the new Happy Meal mascot have a better chance than King K. Rool?Also, I WANNA PLAY THE DEMO!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Azooooz

Where is NSAF (Non-Specific Action Figure)? Last time we've seen him was about 2 years ago, as he may fit well in Smash Bros.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Inkling

Azooooz wrote:

Where is NSAF (Non-Specific Action Figure)? Last time we've seen him was about 2 years ago, as he may fit well in Smash Bros.

I hope he has his own amiibo, then he's DLC or in the game XD

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

SockoMario wrote:

Here's a fun game...

RATE THEIR CHANCES!

Ridley: 0%

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

UGXwolf

SockoMario wrote:

Here's a fun game...

RATE THEIR CHANCES!

Bowser Jr: 99%
Dr. Mario: 97%
Dark Pit: 96%
Duck Hunt: 92 %
Ridley: 45%
Mewtwo: 45%
Chorus Kids: 30%
Impa: 20%
King K. Rool: 10%
Issac: 4%
Snake:1%

Fixed :V
Also, these numbers completely arbitrary all the same. none of it means anything.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic