Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,701 to 13,720 of 27,917

Blast

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Blast wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Blast wrote:

The Ice Climbers are gone because the 3DS couldn't handle it.

Yes it can.

tries to imagine 3DS' screen with multiple Ice Climbers players while its online.... Ummmm.... I don't think the 3DS can handle it. They would've been confirmed by now UNLESS they are truly a secret character.

You heard it here first folks! If Blast can't imagine it, then it's officially impossible!

Who cares about hardware specs when we have imagination to tell us what's what!

.... Sarcasm "You're so funny!!!!"

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TeeJay

Blast wrote:

The Ice Climbers are gone because the 3DS couldn't handle it. Its a shame but that's what I believe. And if the Ice Climbers were just in the Wii U version then people would get upset and angry. This is just another situation where I kinda wished the 3DS version of this game never existed OR was announced a year after the Wii U version released.

I think you're dead wrong. Explain Rosalina to me, then.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TuVictus

People are using the hardware as the excuse, and I don't blame them, because Sakurai remarked how it was difficult for the 3DS to handle them. I'm pretty sure that's why he took out transformations so well. Now, he may have found a way around it, since this was way before Rosalina and Luma were announced

TuVictus

TeeJay

Operative wrote:

People are using the hardware as the excuse, and I don't blame them, because Sakurai remarked how it was difficult for the 3DS to handle them. I'm pretty sure that's why he took out transformations so well. Now, he may have found a way around it, since this was way before Rosalina and Luma were announced

All the characters sans Lucina were decided before development so this makes no sense to me.

By the way @Blast have you played Kid Icarus online? Yeah the 3DS can definitely handle 4 measly online Ice Climbers.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Allx360

Dixie and Kiddy slip into battle! They would act as a tag team with dixie being an air fighter while kiddy being a ground attacker. The trailer could show off a Kremwood forest stage from DKC3 GBA for 3DS And Mill Fever stage from DKC3 SNES For Wii U!

PK Hype!

Klunk23

People keep complaining that Wolf, Lucas, and Ice Climbers are out when we don't even know that. The leak wasn't the full roster.we know that because the leaked All-Star mode picture has a lock on it.
http://m.imgur.com/JGMA0Hq
(Sorry, don't know how to post pictures)

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

Captain_Toad

Allx360 wrote:

Dixie and Kiddy slip into battle! They would act as a tag team with dixie being an air fighter while kiddy being a ground attacker. The trailer could show off a Kremwood forest stage from DKC3 GBA for 3DS And Mill Fever stage from DKC3 SNES For Wii U!

Heh, speaking of that. We haven't seen a new stage for donkey kong as far as we know.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jazzer94

Blast wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Blast wrote:

The Ice Climbers are gone because the 3DS couldn't handle it.

Yes it can.

tries to imagine 3DS' screen with multiple Ice Climbers players while its online.... Ummmm.... I don't think the 3DS can handle it. They would've been confirmed by now UNLESS they are truly a secret character.

This time try closing your eyes and say "I do believe in Ice Climbers" three times, that should do it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Grumblevolcano

Captain_Toad wrote:

Allx360 wrote:

Heh, speaking of that. We haven't seen a new stage for donkey kong as far as we know.

Yeah, a bit surprised they went for Jungle Japes from Melee instead of a new stage based on DKC Returns 3D (assuming there isn't more than one on 3DS). Hopefully there's a Tropical Freeze based stage for Wii U!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Whopper744

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Ever since Sakurai announced that you will be able to play all star mode from the start has really effected the chances of DLC in my opinion. At first I thought it would've been awkward to add characters to the game knowing that you have to unlock every character in order to play all star mode. Now seeing that characters will be added to the mode each time you unlock a character makes It seem less awkward; to me at least. Also, I believe the only way for a character to become DLC is only if he or she does not already appear in the game. Meaning a character like Ghirahim ( ) or Virdi do not have a chance. Although an exception could be if a character only appears as a trophy in the game, than that character might have a chance. So let's say King K. Rool only appears as a trophy and nothing else, he could be later implemented through the game through DLC.

That's a good point. I guess it would make DLC characters a little less awkward even if you have everyone else unlocked. Not sure if I worded that quite right but I agree with you.
If nothing else, I think it would be cool to see anyone who was dropped from Melee or Brawl as part of a DLC package in some way, making it possible to have everyone ever in a Smash game as part of the new game if you want the DLC at least. I'd pay for that. New characters/stages of course too though.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Pootypie

There should be a grass pokemon

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Eel

"When Viridi joins the fight in the Reset Forest, Alfonso takes her place as the goddess of nature.
Alfonso: Leave it to me!"

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Morphbug wrote:

"When Viridi joins the fight in the Reset Forest, Alfonso takes her place as the goddess of nature.

Every time someone posts this meme it gets more and more funny

Pootypie

Morphbug wrote:

Alfonso should take the grass pokemon's place...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

Hmmm I think Nintendolife user @TheGreatGamer wants a grass pokemon in the upcoming new Smash Bros game idk just a hunch I guess

NinjaWaddleDee

Waddle Dee skin for Kirby?

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

UGXwolf

Ok, so i'm not sure if its just me, but the way that article was worded makes me think that Sakurai never actually specified the Ice Climbers and they were added in as an example by the journalist or editor. Sakurai said "team characters." This nightcore made the person assume Ice Climbers and actually referred to Rosalina. If the I've Climbers are out, its not due to technical difficulties. Rosalina and Luma should be fat more difficult to implement.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

Hmmm I think Nintendolife user @TheGreatGamer wants a grass pokemon in the upcoming new Smash Bros game idk just a hunch I guess

You are one amazing thinker.

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Pootypie

UGXwolf wrote:

Ok, so i'm not sure if its just me, but the way that article was worded makes me think that Sakurai never actually specified the Ice Climbers and they were added in as an example by the journalist or editor. Sakurai said "team characters." This nightcore made the person assume Ice Climbers and actually referred to Rosalina. If the I've Climbers are out, its not due to technical difficulties. Rosalina and Luma should be fat more difficult to implement.

I never knew Rosalina was fat

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic