Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,281 to 13,300 of 27,917

Sir_Diabeetus

SockoMario wrote:

Sakurai probably made Doc a costume for Mario, but they have some differences, so Sakurai decided gave Doc his own slot.

Why don't people ever think of that? It's quite obvious.

That's also the perfect reason why Lucina is an clone of Marth Instead.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

mystman12

Did anyone know that Dr. Kawashima is an assist trophy? I was looking at the Smash Bros. website and found this:

Dr. Kawashima
"The good doctor from Brain Age likes to hang out off the stage and fling numbers at the fighters. When the numbers collide and equal 10, it will cause a giant explosion. You can change the direction of the number bubbles by attacking them."

There's also a pic at the bottom of this page:
http://www.smashbros.com/sp/us/howto/entry6.html

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

torotoid64 wrote:

I'm gonna have fun playing as duck hunt dog and laughing at Ice Climbers mains :3

Why would you laugh at them? We're all fans of the same game. How would you feel if your main was cut?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Crimzonlogic

I hope Dark Pit isn't actually a clone. I mean, I know he's literally a clone of Pit, but he shouldn't play like one! There are so many different weapons in Uprising. Pit has a bow, orbitars, and an arm. The club is a regular item. That means they can give Pittoo a cannon, a palm, a staff, a blade or claws. It would be a shame if they just made him a clone of Pit with the same weapons, when all of those are available to him! If they did that, then he may as well be a pallette swap. But I do hope he's actually a unique playable character. I love him almost as much as Pit.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

LzWinky

I still don't believe the leak!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

cookiex wrote:

Untitled

Holy hell.

I have to admit, this leak is looking a 100% true now, but I have to say that some of this leak could still be wrong (crosses fingers hoping for wolf to still be in).

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

2Sang

WaLzgi wrote:

Even though it has the official art and the same attacks correct with animations?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

ZurrrrBlattTron

Tsuchinoko wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

I'm gonna have fun playing as duck hunt dog and laughing at Ice Climbers mains :3

Why would you laugh at them? We're all fans of the same game. How would you feel if your main was cut?

just playing around :3 Ice Climbers were a favorite of mine but weren't mains I am sad to see them go. Pretty shocking as well sorry if I offended you >~<

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Even though it has the official art and the same attacks correct with animations?

All leaks are fake until officially confirmed

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Untitled

Holy hell.

I have to admit, this leak is looking a 100% true now, but I have to say that some of this leak could still be wrong (crosses fingers hoping for wolf to still be in).

I'd be ok with this roster minus the fact that Lucas Ice Climbers and Wolf got cut.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

mystman12

Oh, okay. I didn't read through the forum because I want to avoid the leaks as much as possible. (Although at this point I'm pretty sure it's too late.)

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Nintendo6400

The 7 Koopalings huh? So I guess it's like Mario Kart 8, except bowser Jr made it. I'm really happy and surprised with the roster so far with the exception of wolf. T-T The best part is that that wasn't even the full roster! More newcomers galore, and we already have 12 (14 if you count mii) officially confirmed characters!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Sir_Diabeetus

Tsuchinoko wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

If that happens, then I would feel disappointed.. When I used to be a Ness main, I was suprised that Ness was almost cut in Melee due to Lucas originally taking Ness' slot. If they cut one of the original 12, then all is lost. At least Sakurai-dono said he's never going to be replace the original twelve.(D:)

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Undead_terror

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I believe it. Only bad part is I'm genuinely pissed off that Dr. Mario is back as a clone. WHY!?

I am glad he is back, I prefered him to normal Mario, glad that it wasn't Tanooki Mario or Cat Mario...unless they had a brand new move set worth while.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Uncle_Franklin

Could there be more than 1 character selection screen?

Uncle_Franklin

Undead_terror

Franklin wrote:

Could there be more than 1 character selection screen?

Well I think if the game get's enough DLC characters then there could or should be another select screen.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DefHalan

WaLzgi wrote:

2Sang wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

I am right there with you WaLzgi

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

DefHalan wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

2Sang wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Okay. I've been in denial for as long as possible, but I believe in the leak now. Shulk's artwork did me in...I'm gonna miss Lucas and the Ice Climbers : (.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

2Sang

DefHalan wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

2Sang wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

That's ok the first step is denial. How silly are you going to look over the next few weeks if you keep this up?

DefHalan

2Sang wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

2Sang wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

That's ok the first step is denial. How silly are you going to look over the next few weeks if you keep this up?

I am going to look silly for not believing some random person on the internet?

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic