Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,861 to 11,880 of 27,917

Jazzer94

Nintendo6400 wrote:

People are speculating that Gannondorf will be announced tomorrow because of hyrule warriorss.

I've been hoping that this will finally be the entry that he uses swords in given that Sakurai has repeatedly talked about reducing clones and we know Captain Falcons moveset is the same.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LzWinky

Azooooz wrote:

No one has answered my question yet.

Follow instructions and don't delete your NN ID.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

I think we might get new Kirby character, Magolor anybody?

Personally, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Bandana Waddle Dee. Seeing the 4 of them together just works, y'know?
Untitled

I think bandana dee will be an assist, but still, I don't hate the idea of having him be playable.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/jpg_512x512/2218059-TMHvK...
Just some fan art I did a while back.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TeeJay

Jazzer94 wrote:

This is the best looking 3DS so far, definitely buying but may never open tbh and that is a first for me.

I never understood why people do this. Why buy something expensive and perfectly functionable like that just to have it sit on a shelf and stare at you? You can bet that if I buy a limited edition anything I'll be showing it off in public.

Heck I used my Zelda 3DS and I'm using my Mario & Luigi 3DS with pride.

Also not to be disagreeable or anything but I don't like this design all that much. It looks way too busy to me. I like simple designs. I think it would have been awesome if it was just plain black with a white Smash logo in the center or off-center. Even if the Smash logo on this hypothetical design was red to represent the 3DS version it would look good.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Jazzer94

TeeJay wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

This is the best looking 3DS so far, definitely buying but may never open tbh and that is a first for me.

I never understood why people do this. Why buy something expensive and perfectly functionable like that just to have it sit on a shelf and stare at you? You can bet that if I buy a limited edition anything I'll be showing it off in public.

Also not to be disagreeable or anything but I don't like this design all that much. It looks way too busy to me. I like simple designs. I think it would have been awesome if it was just plain black with a white Smash logo in the center or off-center. Even if the Smash logo on this hypothetical design was red to represent the 3DS version it would look good.

As I said this would be a first for me mostly because I use my systems, I currently have a perfectly functional XY Blue 3DS XL but really like this ones design I wouldn't sell my current 3DS because I like it but would keep this most likely as a backup.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

TeeJay

Jazzer94 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

As I said this would be a first for me mostly because I use my systems, I currently have a perfectly functional XY Blue 3DS XL but really like this ones design I wouldn't sell my current 3DS because I like it but would keep this most likely as a backup.

Oh well if you mean to say you're buying it now while it's still available to have a backup for when your Pokemon XL has had enough then I understand completely. I'd do the same if I had the money and if I liked the design.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

IceClimbers

I'll just leave this here: [youtube:d3gLNomXwlw]

Anyways, there are 8 blank spots on the website now. I imagine at least one of those is a newcomer. Speculate.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Yoshi

@IceClimbers How can you tell that there are 8 blank spots? Link?

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

LzWinky

8 blank spots? According to whom or what?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MasterWario

I just want this 3ds version out already so we can see all the characters. Meta Knight would have been great if one of my desired characters was announced yet, but instead I just wanna throw rotten tomatoes at him. XD

Do you think its possible that they will include a hidden character in the game with no hints whatsoever that he exists? Considering the closeness to release I think it could be possible, but they'd probably drop a hint or something else.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Yoshi

MasterWario wrote:

I just want this 3ds version out already so we can see all the characters. Meta Knight would have been great if one of my desired characters was announced yet, but instead I just wanna throw rotten tomatoes at him. XD

Do you think its possible that they will include a hidden character in the game with no hints whatsoever that he exists? Considering the closeness to release I think it could be possible, but they'd probably drop a hint or something else.

They hid 12 characters in Brawl. I suspect they'd do the same here. But not 12 this time around.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

MsJubilee

You have proof of what you said @IceClimbers?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MasterWario

brewsky wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

They hid 12 characters in Brawl. I suspect they'd do the same here. But not 12 this time around.

But weren't they all on the Brawl website as a secret character tab, if you really wanted to know?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Yoshi

MasterWario wrote:

Untitled

Weren't blank slots always there if it wasn't an even nine?

Now playing:

Yoshi

This is what it looks like on my phone.

Untitled

Blank slots mean nothing.

Now playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic