Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,881 to 11,900 of 27,917

MsJubilee

@brewsky Damn bro your phone is at 20 percent, you better charge it right now.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Yoshi

@midnafanboy It's an iPhone. It'll last for quite a while.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

MsJubilee

@brewsky Alright fine don't charge it, don't yell at me when you're stuck in the woods with some crazy people and your phones dies.And you're trying to call for help,don't blame me lol.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Yoshi

@midnafanboy Again, it's an iPhone. It'll last awhile.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

UGXwolf

I Feel like we have to explain this every time we get another character. The slots are pure filler.

In other news, Metaphor puts the roster even with Brawl. Largest roster "confirmed."

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

IceClimbers

Here's your proof. http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/pit.html

The characters can be scrolled through at the bottom of the page. There are 8 blank spots next to Pit. Those weren't there before the site updated with Meta Knight.

NOTE: This DOES NOT mean there are only 8 more characters. This means there's at least 8 more. Before Ike's reveal, there were 7 of these blank spots that were filled by Ike, Mii Fighters, Palutena, Pac-Man, Lucina, Robin, and Captain Falcon. Then the site updated with Meta Knight and added 8 more blank spots.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DefHalan

Untitled

Why are those Pokemon in the background?

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Yoshi

brewsky wrote:

This is what it looks like on my phone.

Untitled

Blank slots mean nothing.

Again, there are only three slots.

Blank slots mean nothing! They are just filler!

Now playing:

MsJubilee

@DefHalan It's the pokemon elite four dragon stage from pokemon x and y.Weird the wiiu got the stage

Blast

DefHalan wrote:

Untitled

Why are those Pokemon in the background?

Because they wanna attract Japan's massive Pokemon fans to buy the game. Lol

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

DefHalan

midnafanboy wrote:

It's the pokemon elite four dragon stage from pokemon x and y.Weird the wiiu got the stage

Have we seen that Pokemon (that aren't from the Pokeball items) appear during this stage before?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MsJubilee

@DefHalan I don't think so maybe there just there to be stage hazards? Or maybe it's just like the animal crossing with the characters looking at the fighters fighting.

Edited on by MsJubilee

MasterWario

Do people actually care about Ridley, like at all? I've never taken them seriously.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

LzWinky

IceClimbers wrote:

Here's your proof. http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/pit.html

The characters can be scrolled through at the bottom of the page. There are 8 blank spots next to Pit. Those weren't there before the site updated with Meta Knight.

NOTE: This DOES NOT mean there are only 8 more characters. This means there's at least 8 more. Before Ike's reveal, there were 7 of these blank spots that were filled by Ike, Mii Fighters, Palutena, Pac-Man, Lucina, Robin, and Captain Falcon. Then the site updated with Meta Knight and added 8 more blank spots.

It proves nothing at all. There are 37 characters and 9 characters per slide. If you do the math, 37 - 9 - 9 - 9 = 1, hence the 8 blank spots at the end. As brewsky showed with his phone, there are even fewer spots. They are henceforth not actual slots for characters

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CrimsonFire

So many charcters I want to main, but If I'm constantly using so many characters, it defeats the purpose of calling all of them my mains.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic