Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,661 to 11,680 of 27,917

19Robb92

Don't know if this has been posted, but here you go;

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

FlaygletheBagel

@19Robb92 Thanks for the post. I actually hadn't seen much on "Simple Mode," so it's cool to see what they've included in it. Fighter Scale looks like an interesting concept. Part of me thinks they're skimping on the single player modes a little bit; if that's all the single player modes in the game, then that's a little disappointing, but oh well. It looks extremely enjoyable for what it is, and it'll be a nice precursor to the Wii U version.

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

UGXwolf

I think Hades would make a great stage boss, and Smash 4 NEEDS his personality in there, somewhere, but I don't think he'd be so great at a playable character. At least... Not yet.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

The amount of single player content is very appealing

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Inkling

I want to see Non-Specific Action Figure as a newcomer

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Azooooz

Nintendo will bring both Super Smash Bros. games to Gamescom this year.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Nintendo6400

He's an assist trophy.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Haxonberik

I personally rather have more franchises represented rather than more characters from those that are already represented. That's why I would like Isaac in even though I've never played Golden Sun, and would love a Rhythm Heaven/Paradise rep, as weird as it might be, before K. Rool, Hades or Ridley, to name a few.

www.convectiongames.com

NintendoFan64

...Simple Mode...one of the modes is called Simple Mode...that's not a very creative name. But I'm still probably going to have fun with it.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Uncle_Franklin

Isaac really should be in it ahead of a 4th Fire Emblem representative.

Uncle_Franklin

SparkOfSpirit

I still think Isaac is a very possible inclusion on the roster.

That said, Donkey Kong totally deserves 4 reps.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Yoshi

NintendoFan64 wrote:

...Simple Mode...one of the modes is called Simple Mode...that's not a very creative name. But I'm still probably going to have fun with it.

That was literally translated. It most likely will be called "Classic Mode" in our version.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

NintendoFan64

brewsky wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

That was literally translated. It most likely will be called "Classic Mode" in our version.

Yes...this could very well become Classic mode. Also, sorry if it sounded like I was complaining like this was some serious issue.

NintendoFan64

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Looks like Japan knows who to root for!
Untitled

Heck, I think that's all the advertising they really need for the game!

MegaStoneSmash91

Back onto the K. Rool topic, but I would also love to see him as a fighter. He would kill not two, but three birds with one stone. He's a DK rep, he's a villain, AND he'd be a heavyweight character. We are in need of all three things, most notably the last one. There are really not too many heavy characters if you think about it. Bowser, Dedede, DK, and maybe Charizard and Ganondorf. That's it.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

NintendoFan64

King K. Rool would be perfect! Over the years he's been a King, a pirate, a scientist, and a wrestler! There's definitely some potential there.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic