Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,681 to 11,700 of 27,917

Haxonberik

@Andyliini It has to be fake, there are no other videos on that channel (unless Sakurai was the greatest troll ever, but we know no one will go that far).

www.convectiongames.com

Andyliini

Yeah, thought so too.

Will probably watch it for the laughs. Probably Rick Roll or something.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Well, that's a new way to fake something but yeah; the URL's a dead giveaway.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

Haxonberik wrote:

@Andyliini It has to be fake, there are no other videos on that channel (unless Sakurai was the greatest troll ever, but we know no one will go that far).

Considering that Nintendo always makes a big deal out of every reveal, it's clearly fake

Also, it's not even using the right logo anyway

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Haxonberik

Anyway, it can't be that long til the next trailer/Direct. Supposing we still have 2 to go, one of them would probably be out halfway through the month and the other a week before release. It is also already time for a new general Nintendo Direct, so the week after Hyrule Warriors releases would be a safe bet.

www.convectiongames.com

New_3DaSh_XL

Haxonberik wrote:

Anyway, it can't be that long til the next trailer/Direct. Supposing we still have 2 to go, one of them would probably be out halfway through the month and the other a week before release. It is also already time for a new general Nintendo Direct, so the week after Hyrule Warriors releases would be a safe bet.

A week after HW releases is a few days after Smash 3DS releases... unless my memory fail me?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Kewlan

And no stream. Then there's the fact that it's Saturday. They don't do things on the weekends, right?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Kewlan

NEVERMIND. HE'S BACK! HE'S CALLING FOR US! @ShadowforSSB4

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Haxonberik

Lol, that played out of nowhere!

www.convectiongames.com

LzWinky

Kewlan wrote:

NEVERMIND. HE'S BACK! HE'S CALLING FOR US! @ShadowforSSB4

Untitled

Kewlan wrote:

And no stream

Were you really expecting one?

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ZurrrrBlattTron

Shadow4Ssb4 is everywhere, always watching over us until the day he forgives us for doubting shadow as a playable character in smash 5, now let us pray Untitled

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I wish @ShadowforSSB4 would stalk me on Miiverse! >: P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

It's very logical. I'd expect them to release it on or right before Black Friday

SheldonRandoms

That just means it'll be coming to their stores on the 28th, but that doesn't mean that's the date they gotta sell it at (unless Nintendo says otherwise!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintendoFan64

I really hope it's not released on Black Friday. If it is, I'm not going to buy it day one, simply because I am not one of those people who're crazy enough to go shopping on Black Friday (A.K.A the most dangerous day to go shopping).

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yoshi

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I really hope it's not released on Black Friday. If it is, I'm not going to buy it day one, simply because I am not one of those people who're crazy enough to go shopping on Black Friday (A.K.A the most dangerous day to go shopping).

If you're smart, it's not as dangerous. Have you ever been Black Friday shopping?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic