Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 27,917

GamecubeMan

I know one thing about the whole, which character wont make the cut disscussion. The original fighters in the first SSB such as Mario, Bowser, Pikachu, etc. wouldnt have to worry. They are what is considered the "regulars". As seen in one of the missions in Brawl. ;3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

SubBronze

I highly doubt Sonic will go with the exclusive deal Nintendo and Sega have at the moment.

But Snake, I'm fairly certain he'll be gone. Maybe if they randomly released the Metal Gear Solid HD collection on Wii U he might stay, but I highly doubt that would happen. Or 5/Ground Zeroes, but that's even less likely.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Whopper744

Bulby wrote:

I highly doubt Sonic will go with the exclusive deal Nintendo and Sega have at the moment.

But Snake, I'm fairly certain he'll be gone. Maybe if they randomly released the Metal Gear Solid HD collection on Wii U he might stay, but I highly doubt that would happen. Or 5/Ground Zeroes, but that's even less likely.

I could do without Snake honestly. He was pretty cool at times, but i feel like he fits less on a Nintendo game at this point in time than Sonic does.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SubBronze

Probably won't happen, but I'm thinking Paper Mario would be a good fit for SSB4. With his hammer, partners from the first two games, pixls from Super, and his sticker abilities from Sticker Star, I think he could have a very unique moveset.

And Mr. Game and Watch will have a 2D buddy

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Henmii

These new characters should be in it in my opinion:

King Rool: Though that's very unlikely! Nintendo seems to hate the Kremlins!
Bomberman
Rayman
Professor Layton: Playable, or as assist trophy
Endou Mamoru: From Inazuma eleven
Ridley
Hades: From Kid Icarus
Banjo Kazooie
Red Savarin: From Solotarobo
Vaati
Perhaps Paper Mario
Perhaps Waluigi
Perhaps little Mac
And I am pretty sure Bayonetta will be in it too, since it's now owned by Nintendo

As the ones who can get the pink slip (if neccesary)

Ike
Lucas: He looks cooler then Ness, but does miss a jojo
Jigglypuff
Lucario: Should be replaced by Mewto
Snake

Wolf should be retooled, because he is just a Fox clone!

Henmii

Orngeblu

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

I want to fight on this stage

Damn that stage looks cool as hell.

I fear that wall in the middle will cause people to start camping. >_>

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

DreamyViridi

Dev wrote:

Remember Pictochat from Brawl? There should be a Miiverse stage on the Wii U Smash Bros. game and a Swapnote/ Nintendo Letter Box stage for the 3DS one.

Yeah. I can see one for Letter Box happening, working a bit like Pictochat.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Dev wrote:

Remember Pictochat from Brawl? There should be a Miiverse stage on the Wii U Smash Bros. game and a Swapnote/ Nintendo Letter Box stage for the 3DS one.

Yeah. I can see one for Letter Box happening, working a bit like Pictochat.

And one of the music selections can be a remix between the 3DS and Wii U eShop themes.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

If Chrom gets in and Marth is still there (which I'm sure he will be), I can see numerous jokes with those two since Chrom is Marth's great-great-great (insert more greats here) grandson. And Chrom thought seeing his grown-up daughter was strange. XD

Snagrio

FireMario887

Speaking of Marth, I was confused on Brawl and the Fire Emblem demo wether or not he was a male or female. His tone is high-pitched and like a girl's voice while his name is very similar to Martha. I have to admit, it's hard calling Marth a guy with his tone.

FireMario887

Prof3ssorMGW

As for cut characters, we know Toon Link is now a stage cameo. I believe Snake will get cut & Lucario will be replaced by a next gen Pokemon or Mewtwo (AF).

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Snagrio

@Varia01 Don't worry, you aren't the first one to think that. Heck, when I first played Melee on my cousin's GameCube I thought Samus was either a man or a robot. XD

Although on the Awakening demo...yeah that particular "Marth" is female.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Captain_Toad

Thirded, I'd say Bowser looks a lot more intimidating than his past smash incarnations.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

umegames

Bowser is one of my top 5 since melee, i like that he looks a bit faster! bring his slash attack back!!!

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

Ketchupcat

I liked Bowser's weird car-dash thing. Maybe they can implement some moves from Bowser's Inside Story this time? Ex. editing his ground pound to make it more like the one in that game, where he smashes down in his shell.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

CowLaunch

Glad Bowser is improved, he just wasn't that much fun to use in Brawl. Hope Ganondorf is a bit lighter and quicker as well, presuming he's in it.

CowLaunch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic