Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 27,917

SubBronze

I want a complete re-do of Ganondorf's moveset and abilities. Either make him not a slower and inferior Capitan Falcon clone, or toss him out completely I say.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

CowLaunch

Dev wrote:

Bulby wrote:

I want a complete re-do of Ganondorf's moveset and abilities. Either make him not a slower and inferior Capitan Falcon clone, or toss him out completely I say.

I have to agree with this. It's almost silly that Ganondorf was never allowed to use his sword, despite showing it off.

Yep.

CowLaunch

Randomname19

Bulby wrote:

Toss out Ganondorf and make room for him:

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Joeynator3000

I kinda wanna see what Giga Bowser looks like now, lol

Randomname19 wrote:

Bulby wrote:

Toss out Ganondorf and make room for him:

Eh, I want Vaati, then again...isn't Vaati owned by Capcom or something?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CrimsonFire

I dont have a wish list or expectations of characters for this game.This is so i wont be dissapointed when seeing the full roster and just excited to play with the ones that are in the roster

SubBronze

I seriously wouldn't mind of Ghirahim replaced Ganondorf, he would be an extremely unique character to play as. Of course, I wouldn't mind both at all if they fix Ganondorf

Thinking about it, I wouldn't really care if Peach got knocked off. She's always been seen as a damsel in distress, and I simply don't see her as a fighter...

RUNS FOR THE HILLS

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

FireMario887

@CrimsonFire13: Two things: I agree that Giharim should be in the game; he would be awesome. Two: Great picture you posted.

FireMario887

BandG

from the moment i finished skyward sword i 100% thought ghirahim would be in the game, and why would he replace ganondorf?

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Captain_Balko

Ghirahim is around the top of my list for Smash Bros. I've in the past heard people say he won't be in it because he doesn't have enough moves to put in the game. Well, I've thought about that, and here is my take on his moves:
A Attacks: Punches and Kicks, pretty standard
Smash A Attacks: His sword appears in his hand and he strikes according to the direction. Would be cool because it would give him reach that his regular A attacks wouldn't give him.
B: Vertical Line of those triangular/diamond shaped missiles that he fires. He'd snap and they'd appear, and then a second B would release them. They could follow him for a short while if he doesn't shoot and sort of act as a shield. Shooting them would result in the entire line firing at once. Maybe they don't do a lot of damage but would be difficult to avoid, and could be used to harass the opponent pretty well.
B Up: I figure that they best choice for this would be his teleport. It would work similar to Zelda's B Up teleport. The effect could be the diamonds that appear in the game. It would be pretty unremarkable. Or maybe if he was on solid ground and you used it you could quickly tap left or right and instead of teleporting up he would teleport sideways. This would add a lot of strategy.
B Down: I think that his signature hand block could be used for this. Maybe if he is hit with a physical attack within the time it is active, a sort of grab sequence is introduced (similar to the way he grabs Link's sword, only obviously with a universal animation that could be used on all characters). The player could tap a direction to enact a counter and send the opponent sailing in said direction.
B Side: Obviously this would be his flying sword attack that he uses to hit Link from a distance. The longer you charge, the farther Ghirahim flies. A simple yet useful move.
Final Smash: I actually have two possible ideas for this one. But don't read them if you haven't finished Skyward Sword.
Less Cool Idea: Ghirahim transforms into the black metallic final form that you fight right at the end of the game. Ghirahim himself is invincible due to his metallic body. He strikes with some powerful melee moves. Meanwhile, hordes of Bobokins swarm the arena (sort of like King Dedede's final smash), striking at all of the fighters except for Ghirahim or fighters on his team (obviously).
Cooler Idea: Ghirahim summons Demise with his dance. Demise appears and the anti-master sword flies out of Ghirahim's chest (just like in the game) and into Demise's hand. The player can then play as Demise for however long the final smash lasts. Demise is slower but absurdly powerful. His sword attacks would be devastating. A storm could be in effect for the duration of the final smash, so that pressing B and UP would cause demise to raise his sword so it can be struck by lightening like in Skyward Sword. He could then unleash an electric Skyward Strike as seen in the game during his final form.

All I know is that if Ghirahim was included, he'd be my main, no questions asked (unless somehow Groose made it in, because I'd have to pick Groose then).

Captain_Balko

SheldonRandoms

If Ganondorf doesn't use his sword, or if he continues to show his moves, then I wouldn't mind having Ghirahim replace him.

If they make Little Mac a playable character, that would make me happy. His final Smash could be the star punch or his Giga Mac transformation.

Also Little Mac was born in the Bronx, I was born in the Bronx, Little Mac for Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS.

Also Pink Sweatsuit FTW.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

I've been playing some Brawl lately, and the Smashville stage is one of my favorites to use. Well, I've noticed the Villager standing in the background, hand on his chin, and just, staring...pondering...planning...waiting...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

Bulby wrote:

Thinking about it, I wouldn't really care if Peach got knocked off. She's always been seen as a damsel in distress, and I simply don't see her as a fighter...

RUNS FOR THE HILLS

I'm ruthless when I play as Peach.

You better run >:0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FireMario887

GamecubeLad wrote:

Mario's my best character. No mercy when I play as him. >:]

The top dog of Nintendo is really good. He even has a neat picture on the official website.

FireMario887

Snagrio

B****** please, I'd trump you all with my Olimar and his ever replenishable Pikmin squad. >:3

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

-baseball bat smacks entire thread out of bounds-

The winner is: NESS

>:3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Joeynator3000

summons Meta Knight

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr