Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 3

Posts 141 to 160 of 191

Chrono_Cross

kkslider5552000 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

I think Galaxy 3 will already be out by the time everyone's finished arguing in here.

Galaxy 3 will take as long as Pikmin 3 did and you will still be correct.

I hope there's never a Galaxy 3. I don't think Nintendo can innovate beyond what its achieved already.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

theblackdragon

kkslider5552000 wrote:

guys guys guys

Yoshi's Island. A full 3D Yoshi Island game. The possibilities. Hell, call it Super Yoshi Galaxy, add Baby Mario, you likely have my 50-60 bucks already. Seriously, my favorite Mario platformers are Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island so I would be in heaven.

(a) i hated Yoshi in SMG2, but if the game were straight-up Yoshi only, that could actually be kinda amazing. if he throws eggs with the wiimote as a pointer, i'd be so down.

(b) i'm not sure why you wanted to report your own comment earlier — are you asking me to close this thread? because I'll do it, even though now that we're discussing Super Yoshi Galaxy as SMG3, i kinda don't want to do so

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

AlexSays

WaveBoy wrote:

spank*

I think you're looking for someone else, there's a certain lady around here that is into this sorta thing.

AlexSays

komicturtle

I don't like the word "innovate" It's been thrown around too much like candy at a parade or protection being given out in baskets at college.

Is the Gravity aspect really that innovative? I think it was more fresh and different, than innovative. Galaxy didn't even use the Wii Remote in innovative ways either... That word.. Have to stop using it... :/

@AlexSays
Actually, I'm not into spanking... It's a turn off for me.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

kkslider5552000

Chrono_Cross wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

I think Galaxy 3 will already be out by the time everyone's finished arguing in here.

[/div]

Galaxy 3 will take as long as Pikmin 3 did and you will still be correct.

[/div]

I hope there's never a Galaxy 3. I don't think Nintendo can innovate beyond what its achieved already.

Agreed. Yoshi's Island as a 3D game. Like the actual Yoshi's Island gameplay used in 3D. I wanna see where they could go with that. So much possibility and fun and transformations into cars.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Odnetnin

I feel the urge to post in this thread, but I don't what to say...

How about:

WaveBoy wrote:

Ya i'm with ya dude. It still annoys me greatly that an uninspired, uncreative, rehashed, super minimal, plastic looking 'playing it safe' effort such as NSMBWii basically eclipsed poor old little SUPERIOR Wario Land Shake it! which sold very poorly which completely boggles my silver surfer mind, because it was such an amazing and innovative platformer. I'm not even that excited for NSMB2 to be honest. Do I really want to take a trip to dejavu land all over again? Same boring(extremely simular) Worlds, same music all with minimal sprinkles of teeny weeny changes? You bet ya! I will buy 'any' new mario game even if it is made of cardboard. haha

It's just lame to see such an amazing company such as nintendo release 4 titles in the never ending 'New' SMB series that bare so many bloody simularities and ARE in the same universe with the same visual asthetics. what happened to creating different SMB experiences that were a complete departure from one another such as 1,2(especially), 3 and World? Those were groundbreaking and were off the charts imagination wise and the art style, controls, Worlds, music, EVERYTHING was completely different from each other ect ect.

it's pretty damn lazy...especially NSMBWiiU which doesn't even push the graphical capabilities of the Wii U. Look at what Ubisoft has done with Rayman Legends in comparison. For the millionth time i want GoodFeel to take over the next SMB sequal. They'd be th perfect fit for a spiritual successor to SMB2. Not those 'laughing to the bank' close minded clowns who have been helming the NSMB series.

Here's where the whole Wario Land discussion started (the game wasn't mentioned before this post). WaveBoy is saying that he thinks Wario Land is much more creative and enjoyable than NSMBWii. Yet NSMBWii sold more units. Waveboy has a problem with that. Judging by what followed, so do most of you guys.

Trouble is, all you can say is "I think Wario Land was better than NSMBWii, so I wish it sold more than Mario did." If you say anything other than that, well, Alex has already covered that more than once.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Mieu-Fire

so yoshi and wario need there new 3d platformers

MANGO

AlexSays

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm just here to watch what people will do when I point out City Folk's also lack of creativity compared to previous games.

Well you saw how much flak I caught for NOT criticizing a game. lol

You don't have a huge target on your back though, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

L4DYB4NSH33 wrote:

You should be thankful things subsided without intervention!

Yeah I was really concerned there for a second. Would hate for someone to intervene while I'm being called unintelligent and being accused of lying, and being accused of saying something I never did.

AlexSays

theblackdragon

i guess i have to announce it, then: Keep your comments focused on the discussion at hand and not on each other, please! The 'AlexSays vs. NintendoLife' portion of this discussion needs to end, both sides, right now — it is not productive and keeps derailing the thread. You don't want to be the one to make me have to come back in here for anything other than to comment on Super Yoshi Galaxy, guys, i'm serious :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Raphael the Raven! In a 3D Mario platformer.

(they also should have tons of new ideas, but even the old ideas could be changed into something also awesome for 3D gaming I would hope, and I'm admittedly not creative enough to think of new ideas worthy for such an amazing concept)

Mieu-Fire

super yoshi sunshine island O.o have baby mario hold the FLUDD it be awsome

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

IAmNotWill

The idea of Super Yoshi Galaxy sounds cool.

It can be like the prequel to Yoshi's Island.

The stork carrying Baby Mario is on it's way to Earth. The bird gets intercepted by a space Kamek. A space Yoshi retrieves Baby Mario after he fell in the scuffle and makes his goal to bring Baby Mario to earth with the help all the other Space Yoshis. They travel each galaxy, and when they get to Earth, they give it to another stork on Earth so it can finish the delivery.

And then it happens again lol

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

Odnetnin

Well, I thought that Galaxy was a fun enough game, and Galaxy 2 lost whatever soul the original may have had but gained much more interesting level design in the process. So interesting, that I feel the well of surprising Galaxy levels has been tapped well and truly dry. Heck, even playing Galaxy 2 again is much, much less fun than the first time, so I'm inclined to say please no more Galaxy games ever again, Nintendo. At least not "Super Mario Galaxy 3."

Super Yoshi Galaxy would, of course, be the best thing ever.

mieu-fire wrote:

super yoshi sunshine island O.o have baby mario hold the FLUDD it be awsome

Never mind, second best thing.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Knux

To be honest, I would prefer a new non-linear 3D Mario platformer similar to Super Mario 64, but Super Mario Galaxy 3 would be the next best thing. Of course when it comes to Mario, Nintendo has made the newer games (minus Galaxy 1 and 2) as unoriginal as possible; so I'm expecting Nintendo to disappoint me once again.

Also, we don't need a Sunshine sequel since that game sucks hard.

Knux

Mieu-Fire

super mario galaxy 3 would show that nintendo lost creativeness in mario cause im sick of new super mario bros i like the ds then the wii im like ok now wii u and nsmb2 im like this is just boring now

MANGO

kkslider5552000

Knux wrote:

To be honest, I would prefer a new non-linear 3D Mario platformer similar to Super Mario 64

Agreed. While I have nothing against linear games, as someone who grew up on games I always got lost in I am dissappointed slightly.

TeeJay

Knux wrote:

Also, we don't need a Sunshine sequel since that game sucks hard.

What abomination of a statement is this.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

wariowarewolf

Explore a different idea like you always do, Nintendo. Don't make a SMB3.

wariowarewolf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.