Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 3

Posts 121 to 140 of 191

AlexSays

Chrono_Cross wrote:

You see, judging your opinions solely off Metacritic

I don't know what else I could possibly say here. lol

I never gave my personal opinion of anything. I said I'm not sure how anyone could objectively say a game should have definitely sold more than another game, when the only quantifiable measurements are reviews and sales, both of which favor Mario Bros.

I know to everyone else, I have bashed Wario Land to hell and back and somehow insulted Nintendo and everyone's mothers, but there's not much I can do to change this, apparently.

Also my personal opinions of Wario Land shall remain confidential. Though I appreciate your interest in my personal enjoyment, it's not usually a great idea to lay out your personal thoughts on anything when you're constantly attacked from some angle. Tis how I keep from having old posts get thrown back in my face.

AlexSays

AlexSays

Just_Match wrote:

Glad you agree. It just seems you have a habit, of insulting whoever your're talking to (even indirectly)... I know I am not the only one here.

I know I am the only one that has been disrespectful here

You should report all my of posts so the staff can see how harmful I am to such a nice, caring community.

AlexSays

komicturtle

Your posts are more "cute" than harmful.

komicturtle

kkslider5552000

AlexSays wrote:

Just_Match wrote:

Glad you agree. It just seems you have a habit, of insulting whoever your're talking to (even indirectly)... I know I am not the only one here.

[/div]

I know I am the only one that has been disrespectful here

You should report all my of posts so the staff can see how harmful I am to such a nice, caring community.

I reported myself for the post that started it all, so ha!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

AlexSays

Just_Match wrote:

What goes around comes around.

Indeed. Tis how the moon revolves around our great Earth.

AlexSays

Chrono_Cross

Quality =/= great sales. Everyone is aware of this but you it seems.

And if you can't write 5-6 sentences on your opinion of Wario Land, then I think we should just get back on topic.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Mieu-Fire

um ok back on topic after all this awkardness ok mario galaxy 3 bad idea! need more ideas for new mario 3d platformer

MANGO

AlexSays

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I reported myself for the post that started it all, so ha!

Now that's just crazy

I actually don't report anyone. Especially myself since I like me, but I really don't care about reporting anyone

L4DYB4NSH33 wrote:

I think I'm blushing. I know you liked my sly number move, don't even lie.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Quality =/= great sales. Everyone is aware of this but you it seems.

Completely unrelated to the point. Next you're going to tell me I'm unaware that apples are red.

I never said anything contrary to that.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

komicturtle

AlexSays wrote:

L4DYB4NSH33 wrote:

[/div]

I think I'm blushing. I know you liked my sly number move, don't even lie.

I've seen better, but I appreciate the effort

I play hard to get with my clients and strangers no less.

komicturtle

kkslider5552000

guys guys guys

Yoshi's Island. A full 3D Yoshi Island game. The possibilities. Hell, call it Super Yoshi Galaxy, add Baby Mario, you likely have my 50-60 bucks already. Seriously, my favorite Mario platformers are Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island so I would be in heaven.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Chrono_Cross

IAmNotWill wrote:

Whoa, is the pot calling the kettle black?

Just like in this case, I can't take someone seriously when they aren't being serious.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

BenAV

I think Galaxy 3 will already be out by the time everyone's finished arguing in here.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

komicturtle

I'm waiting for Wario Galaxy or Wario World 2. The less pansy Mario games, the better I say. Wario needs more attention. I admire his narcissistic personality.. Kinda reminds me of myself.. at times.. and my utter dislike of people.

komicturtle

Mieu-Fire

kkslider5552000 wrote:

guys guys guys

Yoshi's Island. A full 3D Yoshi Island game. The possibilities. Hell, call it Super Yoshi Galaxy, add Baby Mario, you likely have my 50-60 bucks already. Seriously, my favorite Mario platformers are Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island so I would be in heaven.

totaly agree but i wanna step out of galaxy and make a 3d platforming yoshi island be epic

MANGO

kkslider5552000

BenAV wrote:

I think Galaxy 3 will already be out by the time everyone's finished arguing in here.

Galaxy 3 will take as long as Pikmin 3 did and you will still be correct.

AlexSays

BenAV wrote:

Might be true. I wonder how long till I'm accused of hating that too.

I should have taken a picture of my Animal Crossing time. My 75 or so hours in that little village might have laid to rest some of these stupid misconceptions.

AlexSays

komicturtle

Alex, the spotlight isn't on you anymore. You don't want tomatoes thrown at you D:

You should be thankful things subsided without intervention!

komicturtle

kkslider5552000

AlexSays wrote:

BenAV wrote:

[/div]

Might be true. I wonder how long till I'm accused of hating that too.

I should have taken a picture of my Animal Crossing time. My 75 or so hours in that little village might have laid to rest some of these stupid misconceptions.

I'm just here to watch what people will do when I point out City Folk's also lack of creativity compared to previous games.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.