Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 3

Showing 121 to 140 of 201

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

121. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

How does it not matter? IGN had an article the other day about how the importance of Metacritic is hurting the industry. Devs lose their jobs if they don't meet a certain score. And it doesn't matter? lol

In this case, no. In their case, yes.

You see, judging your opinions solely off Metacritic isn't going to get you too far on a video game forum. I mean, it's already hard for most of us to take you seriously when you point to a number rather than explaining.

I appreciate you at least coming close to caring about my opinion though. Very thoughtful. lol

Tell me your opinion. If you knew me, you would know I don't care if you dislike something as long as you have a (few) valid reason(s).

Besides, why would your opinion affect me in any way? Because we don't agree? lol

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

122. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Just for my final opinion of this all, I just vented my frustrations (...again) and came back to watch how silly a person can look when they don't know their surroundings well enough to not tick people off. You could have said basically they same thing but if you presented it better this wouldn't have happened.

[/div]

How about I email you my posts beforehand so they get the ol' kkslider of approval?

I think that should do it.

Metascore: 29. Keep making the same mistakes buddy.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

123. Posted:

Just_Match wrote:

Don't disrespect or treat anyone like they are lower then dirt and you won't be in those can't win situations.

You mean by calling someone unintelligent, accusing them of lying, and continuously bashing them for something they never said?

Yeah I should stop that. That sounds horrible.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

124. Posted:

Glad you agree. It just seems you have a habit, of insulting whoever you're talking to (even indirectly)... I know I am not the only one here.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Chuie

125. Posted:

L4DYB4NSH33 wrote:

@IAmNotWill
It's turned into the "Alex Show". Mildly entertaining...

XD lol

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

126. Posted:

I believe we've all tragically been missing the point.

That a 3D Yoshi's Island game should happen instead of a 3rd Galaxy game.

brick joked

Now I'm gonna retcon this all and say this joke was the entire point of this and was my master plan all along so I can steal everyone's spotlight.

(me and Alexsays are also secretly unlockable characters in Galaxy 3 so everything is on topic now)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

127. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

You see, judging your opinions solely off Metacritic

I don't know what else I could possibly say here. lol

I never gave my personal opinion of anything. I said I'm not sure how anyone could objectively say a game should have definitely sold more than another game, when the only quantifiable measurements are reviews and sales, both of which favor Mario Bros.

I know to everyone else, I have bashed Wario Land to hell and back and somehow insulted Nintendo and everyone's mothers, but there's not much I can do to change this, apparently.

Also my personal opinions of Wario Land shall remain confidential. Though I appreciate your interest in my personal enjoyment, it's not usually a great idea to lay out your personal thoughts on anything when you're constantly attacked from some angle. Tis how I keep from having old posts get thrown back in my face.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

128. Posted:

Just_Match wrote:

Glad you agree. It just seems you have a habit, of insulting whoever your're talking to (even indirectly)... I know I am not the only one here.

I know I am the only one that has been disrespectful here

You should report all my of posts so the staff can see how harmful I am to such a nice, caring community.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

129. Posted:

What goes around comes around.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

130. Posted:

Your posts are more "cute" than harmful.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

131. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Just_Match wrote:

Glad you agree. It just seems you have a habit, of insulting whoever your're talking to (even indirectly)... I know I am not the only one here.

[/div]

I know I am the only one that has been disrespectful here

You should report all my of posts so the staff can see how harmful I am to such a nice, caring community.

I reported myself for the post that started it all, so ha!

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

132. Posted:

Just_Match wrote:

What goes around comes around.

Indeed. Tis how the moon revolves around our great Earth.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

133. Posted:

Quality =/= great sales. Everyone is aware of this but you it seems.

And if you can't write 5-6 sentences on your opinion of Wario Land, then I think we should just get back on topic.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

134. Posted:

um ok back on topic after all this awkardness ok mario galaxy 3 bad idea! need more ideas for new mario 3d platformer

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

135. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I reported myself for the post that started it all, so ha!

Now that's just crazy

I actually don't report anyone. Especially myself since I like me, but I really don't care about reporting anyone

L4DYB4NSH33 wrote:

I think I'm blushing. I know you liked my sly number move, don't even lie.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Quality =/= great sales. Everyone is aware of this but you it seems.

Completely unrelated to the point. Next you're going to tell me I'm unaware that apples are red.

I never said anything contrary to that.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

136. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

More or less, respect their opinion rather than talk down to them like you're some almighty being. (Which you're not.)

Whoa, is the pot calling the kettle black? :O

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

137. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

L4DYB4NSH33 wrote:

[/div]

I think I'm blushing. I know you liked my sly number move, don't even lie.

I've seen better, but I appreciate the effort :*

I play hard to get with my clients and strangers no less.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

138. Posted:

guys guys guys

Yoshi's Island. A full 3D Yoshi Island game. The possibilities. Hell, call it Super Yoshi Galaxy, add Baby Mario, you likely have my 50-60 bucks already. Seriously, my favorite Mario platformers are Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island so I would be in heaven.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

139. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

Whoa, is the pot calling the kettle black? :O

Just like in this case, I can't take someone seriously when they aren't being serious.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

BenAV

140. Posted:

I think Galaxy 3 will already be out by the time everyone's finished arguing in here.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV