Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 3

Showing 181 to 200 of 201

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

181. Posted:

I only have one request. DON'T MAKE IT LIKE SM3DL. That's the worst of the 3D Mario games, in my opinion.

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

182. Posted:

PikminMonster wrote:

I only have one request. DON'T MAKE IT LIKE SM3DL. That's the worst of the 3D Mario games, in my opinion.

wtf? Super Mario 3D Land was awesome! How dare you say such a remark.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

183. Posted:

SM3DL was kinda underwhelming... I liked the blend of 2D Mario and 3D Mario elements though.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Emaan

184. Posted:

I wouldn't consider 3D Land in the same category as the other 3D Mario games. As its a blend of 2D and 3D gameplay. I conisder 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy to be the 3D-Adventure Mario games, since there's more emphasis on exploration. Just because it had 3D visuals, doesn't mean its the same kind of game exactly.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

185. Posted:

Yeah, it's kind of unfair comparing it to the others since it's fairly different in a lot of respects. However, if I were to compare all Mario games on pure greatness, 3D Land would probably beat only Partners in Time of the ones I've played. It does a lot well, but overall, it just lacks a lot content against better Mario games. One of the worse things about it is that you can get the far superior Super Mario 64 DS for a much cheaper price.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

BenAV

186. Posted:

I really enjoyed 3D Land.
If only it lasted longer...

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

WesCash

187. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine 2 please.

I'd love a big overworld with connected areas to explore (SM64 or Sunshine).

Galaxy's levels were too straight forward. I want to wander aimlessly, jump from high places, look for secrets and tread off the beaten path.

Keep the linear levels for 2D.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

BandG

188. Posted:

no just no. i could go on for an hour about what makes this idea sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

BandG

189. Posted:

no just no. i could go on for an hour about what makes this idea sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

190. Posted:

Grave dig much?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

191. Posted:

@Blakerton: You must hate the idea of a Super Mario Galaxy 3 so much that you revived a 6 month old thread about it and ruined a page of it by writing "so" with 599 os, huh?

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

192. Posted:

@DestinyMan You actually counted all the os? :o

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Charizord

193. Posted:

@WingedFish if you got the #SWAG then you can count the OS....That was meant to rhyme...

Charizord

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

194. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@DestinyMan You actually counted all the os? :o

I just copied and pasted the long word to MicroSoft Word to have it count the characters. It's very easy.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Mickey

195. Posted:

ENOUGH SEQUELS NINTENDO! NOW MAKE SUNSHINE 2 ALREADY!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

196. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

ENOUGH SEQUELS NINTENDO! NOW MAKE SUNSHINE 2 ALREADY!

My thoughts exactly.

But seriously, 3D YOSHI'S ISLAND GAME.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CM30

197. Posted:

I don't want either Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Super Mario Sunshine 2. I want an original 3D Mario game that's maybe at best a spiritual successor to them.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

198. Posted:

I think Nintendo should make a Super Mario Nano game. I read the other thread about a Super Mario Micro idea, and I think Mario exploring molecules and atoms would be cool. The bacteria and virus monsters could be Mario's enemies, and the faces resemble Goombas(other Mario enemies) to not stray too far from a Mario game. Marios new powerups could be a string of DNA, Ions, dark matter, and let him 'mutate' to be able to do various tasks in the level. The plot is a new enemy called Atom Cule has started tormenting eveyone in the Mushroom kingdom by infecting them with a virus, even Bowser. He declares the citizens his bacterial playground and it could mean the end of Mario and friends, unless Mario shrinks down in size to 'fight someone is own size'. I think this as a good idea, but I'm sure Nintendo would make it different from what I said, but Bowser being the enemy all the time isn't really that cool. Mario/Luigi would need to collect nucleon to shine light on areas where the culprit is. Mario going down to the size of an atom could still use the Mario Galaxy gameplay really.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

JaythekidRS

199. Posted:

Am I the only person here who loved both 1 and 2 and wants a 3rd SMG?

"Mojang doesn't call it 'Creative Mode' for nothing!" -le moi

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0507-3243

AuthorMessage

JaythekidRS

200. Posted:

WesCash wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine 2 please.

I'd love a big overworld with connected areas to explore (SM64 or Sunshine).

Galaxy's levels were too straight forward. I want to wander aimlessly, jump from high places, look for secrets and tread off the beaten path.

Keep the linear levels for 2D.

Shall I send this idea to Nintendo?

"Mojang doesn't call it 'Creative Mode' for nothing!" -le moi

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0507-3243