Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 3

Posts 181 to 191 of 191

BandG

no just no. i could go on for an hour about what makes this idea sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Charizord

@WingedFish if you got the #SWAG then you can count the OS....That was meant to rhyme...

Charizord

SCRAPPER392

I think Nintendo should make a Super Mario Nano game. I read the other thread about a Super Mario Micro idea, and I think Mario exploring molecules and atoms would be cool. The bacteria and virus monsters could be Mario's enemies, and the faces resemble Goombas(other Mario enemies) to not stray too far from a Mario game. Marios new powerups could be a string of DNA, Ions, dark matter, and let him 'mutate' to be able to do various tasks in the level. The plot is a new enemy called Atom Cule has started tormenting eveyone in the Mushroom kingdom by infecting them with a virus, even Bowser. He declares the citizens his bacterial playground and it could mean the end of Mario and friends, unless Mario shrinks down in size to 'fight someone is own size'. I think this as a good idea, but I'm sure Nintendo would make it different from what I said, but Bowser being the enemy all the time isn't really that cool. Mario/Luigi would need to collect nucleon to shine light on areas where the culprit is. Mario going down to the size of an atom could still use the Mario Galaxy gameplay really.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

JaythekidRS

Am I the only person here who loved both 1 and 2 and wants a 3rd SMG?

"Mojang doesn't call it 'Creative Mode' for nothing!" -le moi

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0507-3243

JaythekidRS

WesCash wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine 2 please.

I'd love a big overworld with connected areas to explore (SM64 or Sunshine).

Galaxy's levels were too straight forward. I want to wander aimlessly, jump from high places, look for secrets and tread off the beaten path.

Keep the linear levels for 2D.

Shall I send this idea to Nintendo?

"Mojang doesn't call it 'Creative Mode' for nothing!" -le moi

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0507-3243

MarioKenny1992

not gonna make my expectations too high or anything, but I would want a brand new 3D Mario game. I do love Galaxy 1 and 2 though, but I think both should've been one game!

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.