Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,441 to 7,460 of 14,636

Nicolai

@OorWullie: Right, I'll join of a 4th player offers.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Spoony_Tech

I'll start a tri. These are not my strongest stages either on Splat Zones. I'll do my best but I did win 3 in a row with randoms.

Sorry meant to say twin

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OorWullie

We can try a few see how we get on,at least it's single zone maps so we have a chance.

Having said that Kelp Dome will be a nightmare with 3.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Nicolai

@OorWullie: I don't have to join, but let me know if you're waiting for me to join a tri.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Spoony_Tech

No way I'm a sting enough player for 3 lol. 4 is hard enough sometimes.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Man we need a nap rotation and a mode change lol

MERG said:

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech: I don't believe that one,the clock counted down to 14 then went back to 15 and they won.

I was one win away from ranking up before Splat Zones haha.No longer.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: Yep, you have to take the lead or it goes back. This is brutal, sorry.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: about time lol. I can only stay another 20 mins.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: You're welcome. That was tough. I usually do well on Splat Zones but not those 2 stages lol. Modes and stages make all the difference.

MERG said:

Rexcalibr

I haven't had a disconnect ever since using a LAN adapter but I swear there are moments when I'm hitting people on the opposing team and they aren't taking damage. I guess it's due to lag.

Rexcalibr

Nicolai

I gotta say, in regards to the new E-liter 3K, it's a real pain having to deal with a sniper that has an invincibility special. It used to be where, if you snuck up on a sniper and he didn't see you before you started shooting, his only chance was to escape or swing around and get you with a charge shot at the last second. Now, everytime I sneak up on them, I get a face full of Kraken.

Of course, if you're using a short-ranged splattershot, you have a chance of repelling him and getting him anyway. Though I've had better success in the past using long-ranged splattershots like the Squelchers and getting them from a distance, but when they have a Kraken? Forget it. It's way too easy for them to use as soon as I start shooting, then they hide or cause trouble. They always have their special up by the time you find them. The squelcher used to be my anti-sniper weapon, but maybe not anymore.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai: I find Snipers annoying with burst bombs, too. They're ready for any combat up close or far away. I love the Tri-Slosher, which has short range, so it's hard to get a long enough opening to splat them. But YES, Kraken's are the most annoying!

I've always wondered why so few weapons have the point sensor as their sub weapon. I don't get it; I think weapons should either have echolocator as the special, or have the disruptor if the weapon is intended to harm opponents without killing them. The disruptor is automatically better than the point sensor, since it slows down opponents and shows their location if you're close to them. The point sensor is a very useless sub in my opinion; the disruptor is actually worth using, though.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Storytime7

@DiscoGentleman: Sneaking up on a charger makes me feel like I'm doing good for this game. Long ranged weapons that kill in one hit are bad for a game like Splatoon.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Storytime7

@DiscoGentleman: I think it's bad because Splatoon is a game about movement, and long ranged weapons (chargers, dynamo rollers, etc) encourage camping.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

jariw

Storytime7 wrote:

@DiscoGentleman: I think it's bad because Splatoon is a game about movement, and long ranged weapons (chargers, dynamo rollers, etc) encourage camping.

I've never had any real issues with chargers. On most maps I just paint the charger's target zone (out of reach) and swim past the area. Dynamo roller camping can be tricker on a few maps, though.

jariw

Rexcalibr

I lost my B+ rank. I fell to a B (60).

Rexcalibr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic