Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 14,636

Datasun_7

That was a massacre haha

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Jazzer94

@Datasun_7: We got 1 win but yeah seems all the big boys are on squad, I think we need to plan our loadout before we start as well.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MasterWario

If we get enough people we can also do some private matches too. I'd love to try some weirdo rules like, "Only subs and specials" or "No subs or specials", or just being able to do Splat Zones/Tower Control without worrying about rank. Although, I don't think I can get on right now...

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

ELI-ASH

yea and i splatted like 11 or 12 people XD i was totally ignoring the splat zone and just focus on kills.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Datasun_7

@Jazzer94 yeah more planning is probably needed and I hope for maps that I am more aquantated with next time haha

Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Datasun_7

Yeah I love tower, so much fun

Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

yokokazuo

I might be up for some matches with others too, private or squad. Also who all uses Skype?

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

rjejr

@Spoony_Tech: A+, well that does make me feel better. I'm entirely mired in B- where I belong. Though I have figured out if I play in the afternoon I can steal a few points, better players after dinner, so there might be a B in my future.

The teams are still weird though, just lost to A and 3 B to our A- and 3 B-. Could have at least given us the A. Oh well, at least no more games w/ 8 20s. 8 50s should be months away.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

ELI-ASH

Alright tower control is on the rotation! whos up for some ranky?!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ELI-ASH

I'll set it up this time i guess pass is 7876

ELI-ASH

I'll set up a tag while the others come
@BurningSonic not sure how many rounds we did but man we won everytime I almost ranked up twice O_0

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Joeynator3000

...Dunno how long this storm is going to last, but yeah the power is flickering here and there, so...yeah. >.>
Was hoping to upgrade my Splatfest shirt before it actually started, too...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

jariw

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

I'm taking a break from Splatoon. It's not just the aerosprays (rg or not) turning subpar players into superstars, ( I'm not saying I'm a superstar, but it's kind of hard to not say it turns bad players good when it can shoot faster than anybody). The bucket is op, with a fast recharge, good sub and specials, and a rediculous amount of ink that can be launched. It also renders cover useless, since it can splatter over it. :/

What I do when I get meet a weapon that feels OP, is to select the weapon myself and test it. For me, that's the best way to discover the weapon's weaknesses.

jariw

jariw

Spoony_Tech wrote:

You know a game is good when it reaches 1000 posts then alone 5000. Not too many game related topics can do that. This has been by far my best experience on the Wii U to date and had got me back into the competitive urge again with online shooters. There is a lot of good games on the system but this game keeps on giving.

Is there any moderator here watching this forum? Wouldn't it be time now to give the Splatoon forum a fixed status (=thread with a star) on the Wii U forums, just like MK8 and Smash U? For example, this thread has more posts than the MK8 forum, and it seems very likely that Splatoon will sell more than Smash U in some parts of the world soon.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic