Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World revealed

Posts 101 to 118 of 118

MrWalkieTalkie

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Really hoping for Mario 3D to be a next year game so this gets the spotlight.

I thought Nintendo already said Mario 3D is coming out by October?

It's all speculation on when the next Mario releases, nothings official yet in terms of release dates.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

GoombaSlayer

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Really hoping for Mario 3D to be a next year game so this gets the spotlight.

I thought Nintendo already said Mario 3D is coming out by October?

It's all speculation on when the next Mario releases, nothings official yet in terms of release dates.

2013 is official, atleast.

GoombaSlayer

Tuurtledove

GoombaSlayer wrote:

2013 is official, atleast.

"Official". Remembering this is Nintendo we're discussing here, and it's not unusual for them to move a deadline backwards a year or two. In fact, this actually happens with consistant regularity. Remember when 'Pikmin 3' was supposed to be a confirmed launch title?

Edited on by Tuurtledove

"We Breathe These Lies Underneath Falling Skies"

Nintendo Network ID: Tuurtledove

GoombaSlayer

Tuurtledove wrote:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

2013 is official, atleast.

"Official". Remembering this is Nintendo we're discussing here, and it's not unusual for them to move a deadline backwards a year or two. In fact, this actually happens with consistant regularity. Remember when 'Pikmin 3' was supposed to be a confirmed launch title?

Well, that could be said about every game released ever. As of now they have both Mario Kart and the new Mario set for 2013.

GoombaSlayer

Big_L91

damnnnnnnnnn.new footage looking really good finally a 3d platformer to rival the plumber. I cant wait for this along with everything else thats scheduled for this year. the wii u's gunna take off i reckon!

put it on.

Spanjard

Looks awesome!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

RancidVomit86

So is it just me or does it look like Sega hit a home run with this?

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Big_L91

RancidVomit86 wrote:

So is it just me or does it look like Sega hit a home run with this?

yeah i think so too mate.

although after colors and generations i knew the hedgehogs future was looking brighter!

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

FireMario887

Big_L91 wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

So is it just me or does it look like Sega hit a home run with this?

yeah i think so too mate.

although after colors and generations i knew the hedgehogs future was looking brighter!

You guys are right! It does as if Sonic is running faster nowadays. I like how much success the Sonic series has been gaining recently; in fact, I think Colors is my favorite so far. This game looks amazing.

FireMario887

SwimyGreen

Honestly, this game doesn't look that great to me. Something about it just feels empty... and that Sonic seems much slower than before. (I'm looking for something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtl05_8l2UA) Does anyone else feel weary about how this game is going to turn out? I feel like I'm the only one with concerns as I've only seem positive remarks. Am I alone? :~

SwimyGreen

Happy_Mask

I'm so happy right now... We're getting actual 3d movement back now similar to the adventure games, and this one once again focuses on platforming and ditches the rather lame obsession focusing on only speed the recent titles have engaged in. This one will be a classic, at least for me.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

kkslider5552000

SwimyGreen wrote:

Am I alone? :~

yes

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

CanisWolfred

SwimyGreen wrote:

Honestly, this game doesn't look that great to me. Something about it just feels empty... and that Sonic seems much slower than before. (I'm looking for something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtl05_8l2UA) Does anyone else feel weary about how this game is going to turn out? I feel like I'm the only one with concerns as I've only seem positive remarks. Am I alone? :~

It looks pretty bad to me, actually.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

MAB

Lost World... Blast processing at its finest

MAB

Captain_Toad

Dev wrote:

The names of the Deadly Six have been revealed (Hint: they all start with the letter Z)
Red- Zavok
Purple- Zazz
Green- Zeena
Blue- Zik
Yellow- Zomom
White- Zom
Bizarre names, huh?

You cant be zerious.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

FireMario887

mariobro4 wrote:

Dev wrote:

The names of the Deadly Six have been revealed (Hint: they all start with the letter Z)
Red- Zavok
Purple- Zazz
Green- Zeena
Blue- Zik
Yellow- Zomom
White- Zom
Bizarre names, huh?

You cant be zerious.

He'z zerious. ROFL

FireMario887

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic