Wii U Forum

Topic: Rayman Legends delayed

Showing 341 to 360 of 366

AuthorMessage

Bankai

341. Posted:

again, please leave these guys alone, you've had your say — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

342. Posted:

This thread is like a bizarre comedy skit where everyone is surprised by the obvious.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

343. Posted:

@edhe: Welcome to the world of new consoles. The same thing will happen to the new Xbox and PS :P

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

344. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

I look forward to this game getting a Metacritic user review score of, like, 3/10 even as all the critics give it 10/10. Just because it proves my point with which side is the more obnoxious one.

Please stop, you're breaking my heart and it's not even Valentine's Day!

You're right, it's trivial, it's so trivial that there's no point in belittling people over their rights as consumers to spend - or not spend - their money as they see fit. I really felt like rewarding Ubisoft for their support of the Wii by buying this game and they get cold feet at just about the last possible minute. So now instead of having my money they can kiss my butt. Now I know my butt tastes like cherry ice cream, but most companies would take the money...

Edited on by theblackdragon

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

345. Posted:

I am surprised people call this delay "Last Minute" The most "Last Minute" delay I have ever seen was for a PS3 title called Haze. My friend was looking forward to it so badly, 10 hours before stores would open on it's "launch day" the company came out and said it would be delayed 4 months. My friend was really upset but come 4 months later when he got his hands on it. He played it for 2 hours and never touched it again, I guess it wasn't as good as he thought it would have been.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Void

346. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

This thread is like a bizarre comedy skit where everyone is surprised by the obvious.

Hmmm, that ain't a half bad idea for a play; Ubisoft, Rayman, and the series of overdramatized events.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

347. Posted:

Void wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Hmmm, that ain't a half bad idea for a play; Ubisoft, Rayman, and the series of overdramatized events.

Tragicomedy indeed.

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

348. Posted:

Untitled
Fans aren't the only ones who don't like Ubi's delay decision.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

349. Posted:

Yep. The lead of the team standing with a protest banner does change things, no? I don't see how Ubisoft could quietly ignore that.

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

350. Posted:

This just got verrrry interesting.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

351. Posted:

Good for Ancel for not wanting his projects to fail again because of when they're released.

AuthorMessage

Shrapmo

352. Posted:

A good article on this subject:
http://www.negativeworld.org/topten/9339/top-ten-reasons-why-...

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage

kereke12

353. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

It'll be funny when the game doesn't sell at all thanks to being released the same month as GTA V (this will happen btw, remember Blur? No? Exactly)

yea that funny i notice that when a big game comes out for some reason they delay a game

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

354. Posted:

Advertising or not, it's still a big risk. Yes, you save money, but at what cost? They have the perfect window of opportunity to release it with little to no competition, and they still choose to delay it anyway.

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

pntjr

355. Posted:

But... but... they just can't... but... WHYYYYYY?!?!!?!?!?!

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage

Ryno

356. Posted:

This may be be the greatest marketing campaign in video game history. Minimum advertising dollars spent but everybody who is remotely interested in video games now knows who Rayman is. Legends is going to smash the 2 million mark set by Origins.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

357. Posted:

How horribly cynical if true, but it would demonstrate that Wii U owners are more committed to traditional games from third parties than Wii owners were. That could be marketing data worth a public flogging!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

358. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

How horribly cynical if true, but it would demonstrate that Wii U owners are more committed to traditional games from third parties than Wii owners were. That could be marketing data worth a public flogging!

He's on to something actually. PR is well aware of the truism that all publicity is good publicity.

What better way to sell to PS3/ Xbox fanboys than piss off the Nintendo ones?

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

359. Posted:

The question is: at what point is it too late for Ubisoft to change their minds? I don't know how long it takes to press discs and all that, but given it was only a few weeks from publication when they dropped the bomb, if this is a last-minute decision wouldn't that mean that media was already printed and packaged? How long before a game ships is it actually in boxes and ready for delivery to the shops?

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

360. Posted:

I feel is too late for 28/2, but, maybe they can published it in march

luisesteban