Forums

Topic: Rayman Legends delayed

Posts 141 to 160 of 360

NinChocolate

@scar having more Wii Us out there with a later release I'm sure was part of justifying the decision. Although it seems to abrupt and short notice the bailing on the wii u only marketing to be the only reason that they'd back away from a launch title. But u never know they may have had a reserve on the number of consoles sold by their launch date before releasing and that wasn't fulfilled so they engaged plan B and here we are

NinChocolate

erv

Is monster hunter out yet?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

NinChocolate

Thinking about it though - as I really wanted to play this on my near game free Wii U - if I had to put my best theory forward I would say that the ps360 announcement was coming all along and it would have been made not too long after the game released only on Wii U. Only it was delayed, likely unavoidably. the announcement was made as planned and the changed Wii U release date compromised likely for logistical reasons. Just maybe.

NinChocolate

Chrono_Cross

erv wrote:

Is monster hunter out yet?

No, that's being pushed back to September and going multiplatform just like Rayman.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Big_L91

I honestly dont fucking believe it!! this has made me regret buying a wii u now. i had faith up untill now but thats it. i payed £300 pound for a mario side scroller and some mini games. and NOTHING ELSE is even coming for considerable time, i pretty much bought the wii u for this game, disapointed isnt the word.
I know its not nintendos doing but the truth is there is NO reson to even own a wii u at the moment!! cant believe how fucking annoyed i am.

put it on.

CliffordB

@Big_L91

I totally agree with everything you said, I do love my Wii U, but, when the game I play most on it is a downloaded "PINBALL" game then you quickly start to notice how little is out (or coming out) for the console, this latest Rayman news has left a real bitter taste to say the least.

CliffordB

btetsola

I sort of understand your pain. As much as I love Nintendo I have held off purchasing the Wii u at launch. I have got every intention of getting one but not until the release of Nintendo gold. Wind waker remake, 3d Mario and even Mario kart. These titles are worth 10 raymen!

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

Big_L91

@btetsola

i agree in part but just 1st party tittles dont make a console. As much as i love zelda and mario i need games to play in between. So far pretty much every game ive been interested in has been delayed. September is a HUGE delay for something i was looking forward to next month and was one of the reasons i bought a wiiu so early. not just this but scribblenaughts has been delayed with no acctual date yet in my country when its been out everywhere else since november. two of the games i was really looking forward to now all i have left is pikmin which i wasnt all that intrested in anyway (ive never played the other games). Nintedo! We Need More GAMES!!!

put it on.

btetsola

Far enough, i maybe in an unusual position then because I own all the current gen consoles. My in between games will be Bioshock infinite, the last of us, gears of war and gtav. I think that will see me to the Nintendo masterpieces

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

Big_L91

well yeah i suppose thats true i kinda forgot i own a 360 too, lol. but i wanna play my new wii U....maybe ill go get DmC after work today to cheer myself up.

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

Big_L91

well yeah its no doubt finished, theyve even said it is. I really think its an outrage if anyone agrees sign the petition in my sig . probs wont make any difference but you never know let ubi know what you think!

put it on.

SubBronze

I'm boycotting buying new Ubisoft games and DLC until they release the Wii U version of Rayman Legends at least three months before the PS360 version. No Assassin's Creed 4 for me.

Sign my petition, 1765 signatures in counting

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Big_L91

but assassins creed will be out long after rayman?

put it on.

Bankai

OUTRAGE! How DARE a company try and preserve the jobs of a few hundred people. There are NINTENDO GAMERS THAT WANT IT NOW!

Honestly, the reaction of the Nintendo Dude Fraternity to this announcement is the single most embarrassing case of gamer entitlement that I have ever seen in my 25 years of being a gamer.

Congratulations kids you have made me want to sell my Wii U and 3DS just so I can avoid any possible association to you, ever.

Gamer83

Bankai wrote:

OUTRAGE! How DARE a company try and preserve the jobs of a few hundred people. There are NINTENDO GAMERS THAT WANT IT NOW!

Honestly, the reaction of the Nintendo Dude Fraternity to this announcement is the single most embarrassing case of gamer entitlement that I have ever seen in my 25 years of being a gamer.

Congratulations kids you have made me want to sell my Wii U and 3DS just so I can avoid any possible association to you, ever.

Nintendo fanboys have easily been the worst of the bunch the last couple years. There is legit reason for some frustration here but you're right, some of the comments are embarrassing and in some cases just despicable.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Bluezealand

Wow, the Ubisoft Defence Force just arrived.

Bankai wrote:

Right, because it will sell better in September for sure, when there are enough other games around, while now many people would buy it, just to have anything to play at all. In fact, Ubisoft is so HARD trying to preserve jobs, that they even pissed their own Rayman Legends development team off with this decision. How DARE the developers to be PISSED OFF, after all Ubisoft did to preserve THEIR jobs!!!!111!ELEVEN

Bluezealand

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.