Wii U Forum

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Showing 241 to 260 of 332

AuthorMessage

triforcepower73

241. Posted:

I don't think we should be getting worried, guys. If Reggie only shows a demo of DK then he shows a demo for DK. If he blows our socks with all the announcements that you're hoping for, @Blastoise-san, then he blows our socks off and that just means we have to wait longer for the games to actually come out. Either way the games are coming and everybody will be paying attention when those games' announcements are made.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9651-1758 | Nintendo Network ID: bryceybryce

AuthorMessage

Blast

242. Posted:

@triforcepower73 I mean like... Most of the game annoucements that are gonna be made tonight will prolly be only for PS4 and Xbox One. I'm already sad that Tomb Raider isn't coming to Wii U. The Wii U is lacking in huge third party support. So the Wii U gotta show that it has the best and must buy exclusives. I'm excited for DK U but man... if Reggie ONLY talks about DK U or SSB U then I would be incredibly disappointed. Thats's Nintendo Direct material. The VGX is supposed to be exciting and take your breath away. I already know I'm buying DK U and SSB U. I wanna see more exciting stuff.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

triforcepower73

243. Posted:

@Blastoise-san Well at this point, any guess would be just as likely as the other. We pretty much have no idea what it's going to be. I'm leaning towards the possibility that it's Zelda. Eiji said he almost revealed it on two occasions. And it was announced back in the January direct. Not revealed yet but announced. And what better night to reveal it than tonight.

So the deal with them saying it's a previously announced game makes me think they're going to show Bayonetta 2 or X. Then when we're watching it, we'll be thinking "Oh this is what they were talking about." And then at the end, Reggie will say "Now we'll show you all never before seen footage of a game many of you have been waiting a long time for. Take a look!" And then similar to E3 2005 when they announced Twilight Princess, Link will blaze onto the screen in all his Hylian glory in HD and the crowd will go wild! At least that's what I want to think. Hopefully it will happen.

AuthorMessage

Blast

244. Posted:

@triforcepower73 I REALLY hope what you just said happens.

AuthorMessage

penguinpl

245. Posted:

Donkey Kong

penguinpl

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

246. Posted:

bramble level. Confirmed for best game.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Emblem

247. Posted:

Soooooooo disappointed, I hope they have another reveal later.

Emblem

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

248. Posted:

I can feel the blackhole of talent known as the Spike writing staff crushing all joy that they can from this. I feel bad for Reggie. And for Joel, who is usually so much better than this. :(

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Blast

249. Posted:

Okay so..... Nintendo blew it and those guys was being mean to Reggie. Really mean.
But one of those guys kept pushing Reggie to say something amazing....
But Reggie blew it.
WHAT A WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo disappointed!!!!

AuthorMessage

triforcepower73

250. Posted:

They need to save everything til E3 2014 and win the show. If they hadn't done that direct in January, they easily would've won E3 2013.

AuthorMessage

Solado

251. Posted:

Well that was a little anti-climatic...

3DS Friend Code: 5429-8131-0873
I love Nintendo, Sony & Microsoft - why? I am a true gamer.

AuthorMessage

Peach64

252. Posted:

That was disappointing. DK looks great, but just like E3, this was a chance to get people talking about Wii U and build on some recent momentum and they didn't do anything with it. That DK footage isn't going to get anyone talking about Wii U that wasn't already talking about it. Way more people are going to be watching this than any of their Nintendo Direct broadcasts.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

micronean

253. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I can feel the blackhole of talent known as the Spike writing staff crushing all joy that they can from this. I feel bad for Reggie. And for Joel, who is usually so much better than this. :(

Now, that the Reggie segment is over, I can turn off this turd of an awards show. I don't know who this Joel is, but he just totally sucks. His quips are terrible, cues keep getting missed, questions idiotic. This show smells like a Jamie Kennedy production. Ugh. I had enough!

micronean

AuthorMessage

Blast

254. Posted:

cries tears of shame THAT WAS TERRIBLE!!!! WHY?!?!?!? How does Bayonetta 2 not even get shown?!?!?!?

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

255. Posted:

I like how unfazed I was when I found out what it was. Add that to the fact that I've already known that Cranky was playable since they said there was a 4th playable character.

And I actually agree with @Peach64 on this one.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Azooooz

256. Posted:

VGX is not over yet, and Nintendo hasn't made a world premiere yet. Please save up your conclusions to the end.

Pain is weakness, leaving the body.

But

Wii Fit U a day keeps you healthy and strong for days.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

AuthorMessage

Guitardude7

257. Posted:

For once, I completely agree with you @Peach64 Such a wasted opportunity to reach a "hardcore" audience. This was such a disappointment.

Guitardude7

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

AuthorMessage

sinanziric

258. Posted:

I am very sad.

VGX hosts pushed reggie to say something worthy, announce something good, but nothing

my investments into wii u console are going to be minimal from now on

Large groups of American Nintendo Fanboys requesting asylum in EU because they were abused by NoA

Nintendo Network ID: ziratul

AuthorMessage

Einherjar

259. Posted:

Well...to say that this reveal was "underwhelming" is an understatement. It wasnt the biggest, most impoertant show, for sure, but come on. Dont advertise it as something special when its the thing you are presenting is a widely known fact by now...
Maybe the hint about the Reggie petition was a hint ? Im grabbing onto straws here. Reggie, your body wasnt as ready as you hoped for :/

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

AuthorMessage

Blast

260. Posted:

Who at Nintendo offices thought what Reggie talking about DK U was okay?????? Why didn't someone tell him: "NO!! Put DK U down!!! Show Bayonetta 2 at least!!!"
I luv Nintendo but this is just embarassing!!!!