Forums

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Posts 241 to 260 of 309

Azooooz

VGX is not over yet, and Nintendo hasn't made a world premiere yet. Please save up your conclusions to the end.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

sinanziric

I am very sad.

VGX hosts pushed reggie to say something worthy, announce something good, but nothing

my investments into wii u console are going to be minimal from now on

Large groups of American Nintendo Fanboys requesting asylum in EU because they were abused by NoA

Nintendo Network ID: ziratul

Einherjar

Well...to say that this reveal was "underwhelming" is an understatement. It wasnt the biggest, most impoertant show, for sure, but come on. Dont advertise it as something special when its the thing you are presenting is a widely known fact by now...
Maybe the hint about the Reggie petition was a hint ? Im grabbing onto straws here. Reggie, your body wasnt as ready as you hoped for :/

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

Blast

Who at Nintendo offices thought what Reggie talking about DK U was okay?????? Why didn't someone tell him: "NO!! Put DK U down!!! Show Bayonetta 2 at least!!!"
I luv Nintendo but this is just embarassing!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Wheeler

It was alright. But Nintendo should shown Bayonetta 2.

Wheeler

KissMyFlapjack

Azooooz wrote:

VGX is not over yet, and Nintendo hasn't made a world premiere yet. Please save up your conclusions to the end.

Did they say they were making a world premiere? All the stuff on their Facebook page just talked about an update on a " previously announced" game. I think that was it.

Twitter/Instagram: kissmyflapjack

Twitter:

TreeTopBreeze

Hurr Hurr muh Zelda U!
Nintendo is a joke. They'll be gone soon enough though.

TreeTopBreeze

Phatosaurus

The Zelda fan tears, they're delicious.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

JonnyKong

Ugh Nintendo are so darn infuriating at times.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

kkslider5552000

I was gonna criticize Nintendo but I don't want anything notably cool to make this show look somehow good.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

micronean

sinanziric wrote:

I am very sad.

VGX hosts pushed reggie to say something worthy, announce something good, but nothing

I don't recommend getting any gaming influence from Spike TV. For starters, can't you see how atrocious this show is? And, no, I'm not watching it now. After Reggie, I turned the stream off.

micronean

triforcepower73

My first reaction when Reggie was showing DKCTF:
Untitled

My next reaction when Reggie was finished:
Untitled

Edited on by triforcepower73

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Rezalack

...And this is why I said Hope for the best and expect the worst. I live by that, yet it's still disappointing. I missed the show, too.. it would have been nice to watch it. Did we even get any new gameplay footage?

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

2Sang

Why would they even bother to show up if all they were going to do was make themselves look bad? I have no idea why they even bother trying to make the wii u look good.
I'm waiting for next generation, with the 3ds games out, I think I'll be content until then. How can nintendo make one product so amazing but another so awful. It's like they're trying to make the virtual boy 2.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

TreeTopBreeze

Spuratis wrote:

...And this is why I said Hope for the best and expect the worst. I live by that, yet it's still disappointing. I missed the show, too.. it would have been nice to watch it. Did we even get any new gameplay footage?

You got to see a generic, boring looking 2d platformer with ps vita tier graphics.

TreeTopBreeze

micronean

Blastoise-san wrote:

Who at Nintendo offices thought what Reggie talking about DK U was okay?????? Why didn't someone tell him: "NO!! Put DK U down!!! Show Bayonetta 2 at least!!!"

Yup. Nintendo blew it. But, just from the quality of the show itself, I'm kinda glad that they didn't do much. This VGX is totally not worthy of a quality Nintendo showcase.

micronean

2Sang

micronean wrote:

sinanziric wrote:

I am very sad.

lol it was kind of terrible to listen to, even with reggie there it was still hurting my ears.
I don't recommend getting any gaming influence from Spike TV. For starters, can't you see how atrocious this show is? And, no, I'm not watching it now. After Reggie, I turned the stream off.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

TreeTopBreeze

micronean wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Yup. Nintendo blew it. But, just from the quality of the show itself, I'm kinda glad that they didn't do much. This VGX is totally not worthy of a quality Nintendo showcase.

Yeah the show is already horrid it doesn't need to be made any worse by Nintendo.

TreeTopBreeze

Blast

I will NEVER get hyped for a Nintendo announcement again!!!
I'm so angry and upset right now!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

triforcepower73

Hey everyone, look at the bright side. At least we don't have to wait as long for the games we were hoping for him to announce to come out! Oh well. I'm gonna go back to eating a ham sandwich and potatoes and playing Xenoblade Chronicles.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.