Forums

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Posts 221 to 240 of 309

Blast

@LegoNintendo12 I know, man. Isn't it sad that we're getting scared? I mean... its so OBVIOUS what Nintendo should do at the VGX that we're AFRAID that Nintendo won't say what they need to say. If I was Reggie I would be like, "Okay so we don't have alotta 3rd party support for Wii U. I know it sucks.... BUT HERE'S METROID U! STAR FOX U! BAYONETTA 2! MONOLITH'S X!!!! I'M NOT DONE YET!!!! HERE'S.... A TRAILER FOR LEGEND OF ZELDA: WII U!!!! MORE DETAILS AT E3 2014!!!!!!!!!! THESE GAMES ARE ONLY ON WII U!!!"

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AmplifyMJ

It's a previously announced Wii U game, according to a tweet from NOA

AmplifyMJ

Switch Friend Code: SW-8260-7173-2246 | 3DS Friend Code: 5086-0738-7264 | My Nintendo: OffTheWall | Nintendo Network ID: MJFANatic | Twitter:

Blast

@MJKOP I know that but... that doesn't stop Nintendo from announcing a new game later that night... right??????

Master of the Hype Train

GuSolarFlare

@MJKOP and knowing Nintendo it either means a game that was barely mentioned, or a game they've been constantly hyping. and, in my opinion, it'll be the first possibility(so I think it might be ZeldaU or X)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AmplifyMJ

We'll find out soon enough! Sorry I actually didn't know, I missed the original tweet

AmplifyMJ

Switch Friend Code: SW-8260-7173-2246 | 3DS Friend Code: 5086-0738-7264 | My Nintendo: OffTheWall | Nintendo Network ID: MJFANatic | Twitter:

triforcepower73

I don't think we should be getting worried, guys. If Reggie only shows a demo of DK then he shows a demo for DK. If he blows our socks with all the announcements that you're hoping for, @Blastoise-san, then he blows our socks off and that just means we have to wait longer for the games to actually come out. Either way the games are coming and everybody will be paying attention when those games' announcements are made.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Blast

@triforcepower73 I mean like... Most of the game annoucements that are gonna be made tonight will prolly be only for PS4 and Xbox One. I'm already sad that Tomb Raider isn't coming to Wii U. The Wii U is lacking in huge third party support. So the Wii U gotta show that it has the best and must buy exclusives. I'm excited for DK U but man... if Reggie ONLY talks about DK U or SSB U then I would be incredibly disappointed. Thats's Nintendo Direct material. The VGX is supposed to be exciting and take your breath away. I already know I'm buying DK U and SSB U. I wanna see more exciting stuff.

Master of the Hype Train

triforcepower73

@Blastoise-san Well at this point, any guess would be just as likely as the other. We pretty much have no idea what it's going to be. I'm leaning towards the possibility that it's Zelda. Eiji said he almost revealed it on two occasions. And it was announced back in the January direct. Not revealed yet but announced. And what better night to reveal it than tonight.

So the deal with them saying it's a previously announced game makes me think they're going to show Bayonetta 2 or X. Then when we're watching it, we'll be thinking "Oh this is what they were talking about." And then at the end, Reggie will say "Now we'll show you all never before seen footage of a game many of you have been waiting a long time for. Take a look!" And then similar to E3 2005 when they announced Twilight Princess, Link will blaze onto the screen in all his Hylian glory in HD and the crowd will go wild! At least that's what I want to think. Hopefully it will happen.

Blast

@triforcepower73 I REALLY hope what you just said happens.

Master of the Hype Train

Emblem

Soooooooo disappointed, I hope they have another reveal later.

Emblem

kkslider5552000

I can feel the blackhole of talent known as the Spike writing staff crushing all joy that they can from this. I feel bad for Reggie. And for Joel, who is usually so much better than this.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

Okay so..... Nintendo blew it and those guys was being mean to Reggie. Really mean.
But one of those guys kept pushing Reggie to say something amazing....
But Reggie blew it.
WHAT A WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo disappointed!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

triforcepower73

They need to save everything til E3 2014 and win the show. If they hadn't done that direct in January, they easily would've won E3 2013.

Solado

Well that was a little anti-climatic...

3DS Friend Code: 5429-8131-0873
I love Nintendo, Sony & Microsoft - why? I am a true gamer.

Peach64

That was disappointing. DK looks great, but just like E3, this was a chance to get people talking about Wii U and build on some recent momentum and they didn't do anything with it. That DK footage isn't going to get anyone talking about Wii U that wasn't already talking about it. Way more people are going to be watching this than any of their Nintendo Direct broadcasts.

Peach64

micronean

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I can feel the blackhole of talent known as the Spike writing staff crushing all joy that they can from this. I feel bad for Reggie. And for Joel, who is usually so much better than this.

Now, that the Reggie segment is over, I can turn off this turd of an awards show. I don't know who this Joel is, but he just totally sucks. His quips are terrible, cues keep getting missed, questions idiotic. This show smells like a Jamie Kennedy production. Ugh. I had enough!

micronean

Blast

cries tears of shame THAT WAS TERRIBLE!!!! WHY?!?!?!? How does Bayonetta 2 not even get shown?!?!?!?

Master of the Hype Train

OdnetninAges

I like how unfazed I was when I found out what it was. Add that to the fact that I've already known that Cranky was playable since they said there was a 4th playable character.

And I actually agree with @Peach64 on this one.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.